Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stupiduglyidiot's Wants and Limits

Started by stupiduglyidiot, April 27, 2020, 11:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stupiduglyidiot

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Just about anything! I just like to engage with other character's personalities and like plots that get to bring out what makes our characters unique

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
God mode stuff, things that are too heavily action oriented

What are your favorite character types to play?
Funny and sarcastic people with avoiding breaking the fourth wall

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
Minimal preplanning in terms of the general theme of the plot and the setting. More pants focused household here

How do you feel about group threads?
The more the merrier! Just would like some sort of order of who does what

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I will try my best to reply ASAP and maybe after 2 days send me a message

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
However long, real life takes precedence and people get bored so I don't mind

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Not a fan, I'm an over thinker and need some time to reply

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
That's fine with me!

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything and everything

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Not really, I like quick witted people but that depends on the character that you're playing

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
God-mode stuff

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Don't like it, its too controlling. Give me a chance to react and control my character

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I'm fine with anything generally, but I would be creeped out by any romantic plot that involves minors

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
It really depends but generally I'm fair game and don't see this being an issue with this great community!

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I think it's cool but a little hesitant regarding the trauma of pregnancy loss

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
Yeah I'm ok with this if it makes sense to the story

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
Depends, again if it makes sense to the story then it's fine and if it's not an extension of godmoding