Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A wild Glume appears

Started by Glume, December 28, 2020, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glume

Hello!
I'm Glume. I'm an artist, gamer, metalhead, and comic book lover who recently had a baby. My tabletop RP group has not met in months, and I'm desperate to flex my imagination and social muscles.  I'm not sure what kind of character I'm going to create just yet, and I still have a bit of lore to research, but I figured I'd say hi to cement my commitment to this.
I'm immediately drawn to the civil war plot, and am considering an ambassador role because its an empty slot to fill and it gives me a direction to take my character. Just need to read up on what all that would mean  ;D
Anyway, hope to meet you all soon and get to playing roles and whatnot.
Thanks for stopping by!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE! Can't wait to see what kinds of characters and plots you end up making here!

Remember to make a wants and limits sheet, it will help you find users to write with! We also have a Discord server, if that's your thing!

See ypu around!

quaggan

Hi Glume! I hope you like it here. If you want to see what roles in existing plot ideas are available, I also recommend checking people's plotting posts.

visualspice

Welcome to the group! Sorry for my delayed reply. I run the civil war event and am hoping to get back into writing so hit me up with plots if you're still interested!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao