Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Penblade has Arrived

Started by PenbladeJW, January 05, 2021, 01:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PenbladeJW

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you're all doing well today.

My name is Jesse and I look forward to meeting you all. Let me tell you my story, in miniature, first though. I've been having a very difficult time getting my fix of tabletop games (D&D, 40k, Rats in the Walls, etc.) ever since the Plague started and it's been grating on me. Then one day I was listening to some greentext stories on Youtube and heard a bunch of stories about freeform roleplaying that reminded me of the good old days, so I decided to find a fun looking forum to try my hand at it again. I'm intrigued by the lore of this site and I do dearly hope that I'm not walking into a dead forum.

nephero

Nah, SotE is alive and kicking. We have a discord available that most of our members use regularly to just shoot the shit with one another, so feel free to join us there.

Otherwise, you can create your characters and look for threads in our Character Registry and Plotting Center.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to the mod team, or even your fellow members. Energy drain from the pandemic hasn't changed how friendly the users here are and they're always willing to lend a helping hand if need be.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE! I actually came here after reading a greentext story too (for me it was The Ballad of Edgardo). Looking forward to seeing what you make here!

PenbladeJW

The Ballad of Edgardo was a really good story. My favorite is probably The All Guardsmen Party.

I'll join the Discord in a bit and say hi.

quaggan

Hello! It's nice to see a new person! I recommend making a wants and limits page, and creating a character or a few to play.