Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

CounterfeitFish's Wants and Limits

Started by CounterfeitFish, April 14, 2021, 07:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CounterfeitFish

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I really enjoy things such as action, adventures, and combat(think arena-type combat) plots. I do enjoy the occasional slice-of-life plot or a more relaxed thread.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
EDIT:This has changed! Bring on the edge, angst, gritty darkness, whatever ya want. I just want to write, my friends.

What are your favorite character types to play?
EDIT: A friend on the discord server described this PERFECTLY. I enjoy being dead, but also not-dead. Expect a lot of undead, dark magic or generally eeeevil(ish) characters from me.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
EDIT: Mild planner, major pantser. I like to plot out general stuff(or specific things if the thread starts to stagnate), but beyond that? Surprise me.

How do you feel about group threads?
I mostly prefer one-on-one threads because my rp schedule can change at any moment, but I don't mind doing a group thread.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
EDIT: My posts will likely be a bit slow, but feel free to ping, poke or otherwise contact me if I don't respond soon.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
EDIT: Until I get a response! Irl stuff comes first, always.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I enjoy it, but I try and stay away so I don't leave people hanging.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
If I have the time and energy, I am all for it!

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Any and all posts, as long as there is enough material to post off of.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Anything!

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Not much, really.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Just don't be extreme, and have a valid reason if it is. If my character is, say, knocked down already or unconscious, then go wild(short of killing), but besides that...just take it easy.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
EDIT: I don't care what the pairing is, most relationships are fine with me. I don't mind if it is pre-planned or organic. In terms of age differences, make sure that each character is considered an adult in their respective species. Common sense is a roleplayer's best friend :D

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
All are okay, just no acting out sexual assault. Fade to black is okay if it HAS to happen for whatever reason, but I am not okay with any of my characters doing it or having it happen to them IRP.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
EDIT: Pregnancy? Sure, that's alright. Miscarriages? No. BIG no on this one, at least in terms of a thread between our characters. I'm not gonna mess with anyone's backstory or anything, but please, not in our threads. Thank you.

What about healing?
EDIT: Go ahead! Though, if a certain wound or flaw is integral to a character of mine, expect for something to go wrong, the healing to be interrupted, or for it to outright fail. If ya have something like this in mind, message me and we can discuss it.

What about characters being transformed against their will?
This I am fine with.

Anything else?
One thing. If you don't know my stance on anything, feel free to ask! I don't mind!