Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

personal space bubble - popped

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2006, 10:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Today had begun rather... blandly, to say the least. Ziarre was becoming increasingly bored. Her head was throbbing slightly, and those voices in her head continued to murmur, rather unpleasantly, if Ziarre had a say. Of course, they didn't really care, if they drove her to the brink of insanity (although some would negotiate she's already there). Actually, Ziarre was beginning to just believe that it was their mission to drive her absolutely "looney" (term used by Toviel for unknown reasons).

"Where the fuck did he get too? That little weasel," Ziarre moaned, already knowing Toviel was just doing something that'd annoy her. That was his sole goal in life.

And to make matters worse, she was either seeing things (high possibility) or her father was lurking around. She could just imagine if both of those dipshits converged on her and singular attack on her mental well-being. Which was already lacking. She could just imagine it. Which was why she had just rounded a corner, saw Toviel causing some problems, estimated that he'd escape with his life (maybe a few scraps, no problem) and turned right around.

She had no will to deal with him. But, unfortantly for her, she had turned sharply enough, and carelessly enough to have a very up-close and personal half-collision. Ziarre tilted back, dark brown eye twitching at the popping of her personal bubble. She tilted back her head, lifted her chin slightly (more out of a habit, really), and looked at her "opposer".

Which was probably humorous. Sort of, not really. Well, it depended. Ziarre wore dark clothing, the faint smell of blood was on her, and she bore a headfull of silk, loose dark curls, equally dark (although intense and hateful) eyes, tanned skin, and a smirk. But she was still fifteen, although an early-bloomer, nonetheless. The youth showed, but so did the quarrelsome attitude.

"Uh, didn't mean too," she finally said, which was as close to sorry as she'd ever get.

Anonymous

Mil, had been standing there, muttering something to Crow about how reckless the Vajjas had become, when, Ziarre, almost collided with him. Crow climbed up his arm and onto his shoulder, and looked at Ziarre. Crow clung to the lowest part of his pony tail, and tried to grab Ziarre for a better look, but couldn't, he chattered his annoyance and climbed up Mil's hair, and back onto his shoulder. The whole time, Mil had been saying he was going to skin him if he burrowed into his hair.

Finally, Mil turned around, to look at Ziarre. After giving Crow a swift scolding about what he told him about climbing in his hair. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize anyone else was here, nor were they behind me" he gave an apologetic smile. "I'm Mil'dealik Tenik, but you can call me Mil" He saw no reason to give his middle/nickname, considering, she didn't care.

Crow chattered at Mil, annoyed that he wasn't introduced, and Mil just tapped him on his head. "This is Crow, he's a Vajjas, my family raised them, but they saw no money in his fur or meat, and gave him to me." Crow nodded, as if proud of his history.

Just then, he remembered the fish he had stuck in the ball of water he was practicing with, and saw the water had disappeared, and Crow jumped down, and tried to push the fish back in the water, but the fish was too big for the small Vajjas. Mil, kneeled over, and pushed the fish into the water. He looked at the stream, and back at his surrounding, considering, he had forgot where they were until now.

Anonymous

Ziarre's eyebrows rose up - lovely bit of information... And what an interesting looking fellow, at that. Along with the thing on his shoulder. What did it matter, there was always something fucked up walking around. She had seen alot of things.. She was just about to shake her head and walk away when an arm encircled her shoulders. Oh god.

"Ah! I'm Toviel, this is Ziarre," Toviel said brightly, looking at Mil with utmost curiousity.

"And he's too dirty to eat," Ziarre said - actually, she was quite serious about that.

"Aw, you can always give me a bath before you butcher me," Toviel simpered, nuzzling her ear.

"What makes you think I want to touch you?" Ziarre said, elbowing him hard in the ribs.

Toviel stumbled back, looking wounded, for, perhaps, a split second before glancing at the fish. What? Weird fellow, indeed! Toviel then looked at the bird thing and then at Mil. Interesting people. Ziarre always stumbled upon people that could draw his curiousity - unfortantly, rarely did anyone give her serious interest.

"Maybe I should've pushed you harder into that guy," Ziarre mumbled.

"Oh.. Bitch! You're the one who pushed me?" Toviel said, turning to Ziarre incredously.

"Who the fuck was standing beside you? Of course I did! You wouldn't leave me alone. And I was hoping he'd beat you up. I wasn't that lucky, apparently," Ziarre said with a sigh - god, she'd have to do it herself.

"What... oddness. What is that thing?" Toviel asked, pointing at Crow.

Ziarre sighed and rubbed her face. In for the long haul.

Anonymous

Mil just watched as the two quarreled, he noticed Toviel though he pushed him, but how could he, even his water isn't that strong, and thought to himself "I honestly don't hope they're boyfriend girlfriend, that is truly a nasty mix" and when Toviel asked what Crow was, Mil sighed, "Crow, is a Vajjas, kind of like an average ferret, you know, long, furry, sharp teeth" Mil shook his head, knowing Crow wanted to bite Toviel, but, Mil was holding him on his shoulder by the tail. "Well, I can say, you two are probably the most interesting people I've ever met, well, next to my father of course" he said that, because it was really, just all that described the two.

Crow eventually calmed down, and Mil let go of his tail, the second he did so, Crow lept onto Ziarre's head, then onto Toviel, and bit his ear. Mil had his hand over his mouth, to hide the smirk on his face, and watched, truly, was an interesting sight. He held one of his tails up to Crow, and Crow let go of Toviel's ear, and climbed up Mil's tail, and back on to his shoulder, chattering something. "He says you deserved it" Mil said, patting Crow's head.

He sighed, and rummaged through a bag on his hip, and pulled out some waterproof bandages, "Hold still, if you move I might make the bite bigger" he waved his claws in Toviel’s face to get the point across. He applied the bandages with care, and when he was done, he said, "Crow doesn't carry any sicknesses, don't worry."

Anonymous

What the hell? What the -HELL-? How was it that HE got bit in the ear? Toviel's eye twitched and he winched, letting Mil apply the bandage. What the hell kind of shit was this? And he was the nicer of the two! Err, well, that's what he went by, very strictly at that. He glanced at Ziarre, in time to catch the smirk curling her lips. Tricky woman!

"Bitch," Toviel murmured at Ziarre, and she laughed.

"Arn't I?" Ziarre only asked - why argue? He could call her all the names in the world. After all, they were just words. They couldn't do anything.

"How did I deserve to get bit and SHE didn't?" Toviel asked, not irritated. "She's infinitly more bite-worthy," Toviel grumped.

"Don't be such a wuss. It's just a bite. Afterall, I've done worse too you," Ziarre grinned, tempted to pull hard at his bitten ear.

"You have a higher pain threshold, not me," Toviel snapped, now the irritable fool.

People like Toviel were two-faced. Most of the time they played the incorrigible idiot, but whenever they were injured they became affinitly more nasty in personality than they would at any other time. Usually, HE was the person who was picked on. But Ziarre knew all about his personality - and truly, neither side of him phazed her, except for his consistance in annoying her.

Anonymous

Now annoyed, he flicked them both on the forehead and said, "If you two don't stop arguing, I'll make you shut up." He said, now annoyed with it. "Get along, or I make one of you leave" Crow made a chitty-cackling noise, and looked at Toviel aggressively. Mil looked at the two, okay, now he had vented that out, things might go better.

Crow continued to glare at Toviel, and Mil pushed him off his shoulder, causing him to grip one of his tails.

"Crow, no more biting,� he said, looking back at the two. "I'm sorry, I seem to forget, that I'm in public." he smiled in an apology.

Crow climbed onto one of Mil's tail orbs, and spun it around, trying to pull attention to him, but no one really acknowledged him. "Well, why are you two here, I'm often here, and there is never anyone else. What would make you want to come to this lifeless like place?"

Anonymous

Ziarre dodged the flick in the head, baring her teeth like a dog. Toviel swatted at his hand, glaring at him. "Get along? You don't know us at all, huh?" Toviel laughed bitterly at him, crossing his arms over his chest. "Make one of us leave, eh?" Toviel glanced at Ziarre. "Maybe we should both leave, since you're socially handicapped anyway," Toviel said.

Ziarre's only answer was grabbing Toviel's ear hard, wrenching it. Toviel yelped sharply and wheeled backwards, clutching at his ear. He growled at Ziarre and went to slap her but she kicked him in the shin and pushed him away from her slightly.

"Don't touch me, either of you," Ziarre snapped, her eyes burning with anger.

Really, whot he fuck did this thing think he was? She wasn't in the best of moods with Toviel being his annoying, double-faced-self, and then the sudden appearance of her father... Great. This was just a remarkable day full of remarkable events. Yes. And she could do without every single one of them. She just should've never left her bed this morning.

"We came here to relax," Toviel mumbled grudingly, stepping away from Mil.

That guy was crazy. Along with his bet rat.

Anonymous

"Of course I don't know you, I just met you, and besides, I'm here so I don't have to be around the others, always questioning me" he snapped, glaring at Ziarre. And, of course, Crow, wanting to stay out of it, leapt down, and climbed a nearby tree. Mil just sighed; these people were the crazy ones, pestering him, on one of his only days alone at that. He forgot, that when he got angry, that his cryokinesis went a tad out of control, and at the moment, there were a few of balls of water flying around behind him.

Not to mention, a few of his liquid chemical test tubes on the ground were open, and had mixed with the water balls, making oil colored water, iridescence and all. Of course, if that got in the water, Mil would be in trouble, lots of trouble.

He flicked his tails annoyed. Mumbling something about fur, souls, rapines, fangs, rabbit demons, goats, and dreams. What that ment, was anyone's guess, but the water, chemical balls were sinking toward the ground/water slowly, but getting closer every second...

Anonymous

When he answered rather snappily, Ziarre only gave a maniacal grin, stepping back from everything on the ground, pulling Toviel along. What the hell was up with this guy?

She never wanted to be involved with people, meeting them. Personally, she hadn't this stuff. Meeting people needlessly, especially the strange and derranged. She sighed heavily, and she already felt the voices arguing with her, a headache begining to pound endlessly in her skull, her entire head throbbing.

She gritted her teeth together unpleasantly, brushing her hair from her face as Toviel looked at her somewhat worriedly - he could read Ziarre like a book. She was obviously not feeling well, and he could tell the strain on her. She wasn't happy, her jaws were clenched in aggravation, and her fists were flexing.

Easy signs that Ziarre was not happy, and he knew that the guy, Mil, couldn't have annoyed her so much that he had brought this on. The only other logical explaination would be that the voices in her head (as silly as that sounds, it's quite true) were arguing and acting up again. They were always testing her endurance. Always.