Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dreams you've had about your charries! XD

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2006, 07:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yoda. (aka "greetings")

Ok, I know I'm not THE ONLY ONE! Don't make me feel alone.. ;_; POST!

And they don't have to be about your charries either if you want post any strange dreams you want to share.

Feel free to post your dreams about your characters in here...

I'll start.

I had a dream that Simon Cowell (American Idol) was a hairdresser and began dogging on my boy Hayate and Fai came up behind him and dropped a brick on his head.  8)

Go Fai! XDXDXD

Anonymous

Hmm.. I HAVE had dreams about my characters, but only once, I think. And a kid from school. And I'll share my weird dreams! =]

Character Dream:
Down where my sister used to live in an Apartment building, by the corner, Nick (kid from school) was standing with a whole bunch of bikers. Then it skipped to something, and there was this covered bridge, and then I think the bikers were after me (iunno WHAT I did) and then I think me, my character Toviel, my friend's character Agian, hopped on either a broom or a bike, and flew away... I DON'T KNOW.

Weird Dream:
My favorite of my weird dreams, I've had more than once. What happened was I was at a festival in my dream and I stepped on this, like, 5 foot rat's tail, and then it sued me and I'm in court, gonna be sent to jail, since even the jury is made up of rats, and then a herd of deer break down the door and rescue me!

And I've had others, but I can't remember them at the moment. I know one I went to boarding school, I had a dream with gremlins, one with Winnie the Pooh character statues raping and killing people, one where me and my dog were held hostage with other people by like.. aliens or something, and then I drove away. I've had two of the same dream, but the first one I was driving and hit a tree and bounced off and down some road and wound up helping some people build something and hold a birthday party. Then the second time I had that dream, I drove down, dodged the tree, and wound up GOING to the birthday party. (Last time I woke up before I went) One time I was driving in my brother's truck on some cliff... I had this dream when I was like 10. Haha.

XD And I can't even drive yet. Hehe.

Anonymous

Lol I probably have the most pathetic set of "dreams" known to man but hey whatever

Where do you people think I get Rp ideas just sitting here reading and thinking ?

lol I totally just use whatever happens in my dreams about my lovely little peeps and adjust them to fit the situations and characters around them.

Like this one time I actually had a dream with Tsu my main char and Black's Char Lacey and it like totally came true I SWEAR! its madness lol. I have mental issues.

but seriously if you want to see my dreams just read my post thats exactly the kind of stuff that happens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tsukia"Lol I probably have the most pathetic set of "dreams" known to man but hey whatever

Where do you people think I get Rp ideas just sitting here reading and thinking ?

lol I totally just use whatever happens in my dreams about my lovely little peeps and adjust them to fit the situations and characters around them.

Like this one time I actually had a dream with Tsu my main char and Black's Char Lacey and it like totally came true I SWEAR! its madness lol. I have mental issues.

but seriously if you want to see my dreams just read my post thats exactly the kind of stuff that happens.

I've only done that like once or twice. Actually got my Lazuli idea recently from a dream--or rather that he was a faery since I had this dream about an evil faery hurting this guy she was in love with because he didn't love her back. I always wake up and then like finish the story that didn't end in my dream.  :)

Quote from: "Emoosts"Hmm.. I HAVE had dreams about my characters, but only once, I think. And a kid from school. And I'll share my weird dreams! =]

Character Dream:
Down where my sister used to live in an Apartment building, by the corner, Nick (kid from school) was standing with a whole bunch of bikers. Then it skipped to something, and there was this covered bridge, and then I think the bikers were after me (iunno WHAT I did) and then I think me, my character Toviel, my friend's character Agian, hopped on either a broom or a bike, and flew away... I DON'T KNOW.

Weird Dream:
My favorite of my weird dreams, I've had more than once. What happened was I was at a festival in my dream and I stepped on this, like, 5 foot rat's tail, and then it sued me and I'm in court, gonna be sent to jail, since even the jury is made up of rats, and then a herd of deer break down the door and rescue me!

And I've had others, but I can't remember them at the moment. I know one I went to boarding school, I had a dream with gremlins, one with Winnie the Pooh character statues raping and killing people, one where me and my dog were held hostage with other people by like.. aliens or something, and then I drove away. I've had two of the same dream, but the first one I was driving and hit a tree and bounced off and down some road and wound up helping some people build something and hold a birthday party. Then the second time I had that dream, I drove down, dodged the tree, and wound up GOING to the birthday party. (Last time I woke up before I went) One time I was driving in my brother's truck on some cliff... I had this dream when I was like 10. Haha.

XD And I can't even drive yet. Hehe.

OMG. *dies laughing* Rats and Winnie the Pooh!

I've been dreaming about this resteraunt that doesn't exist over and over again. It comes and it goes and it's suppose to be this amazing place to eat, but I know that in Seattle it doesn't exist, lol. I tend to have that dream and dreams of going to a sweet shop. I go to that sweet shop a lot.

Anonymous

Hmm.. I haven't had any dreams about my characters except for Megan, and basically it was like the same thing that happened in the topic. I saw her getting chased by the bad men. LOl.. but let me tell you, I have had some strange strange dreams, and three of them really freaked me out because it's always the same, sort of.

I always dream about this red haired lady. I don't know who she is, or what she really looks like, but she's always in my dream! And she's always evil! The first time she was a mass murder killing all of us off by one. That was a really weird dream. The second time she was a nanny that was posioin us, and the third time she paird up with this evil scientist and was trying to destroy us somehow. And I also had a dream about this black haired lady comeing after me with a knife. I've had preety strange dreams.

Like the first red head lady, well it started like this. Me, and three other people were schedualed to investigate this house. And I remember that it was me, another girl and two guys. And we searched all through this house and one guy died in the window because somebody pushed him. The girl was locked in the basement. And the me and the other guy escaped through the window but was safe. And then we were in the back yard of this really large house, and there stood the family, and the dead girl and guy was back with us. The red head lady was saying something and then she said "Do you still have you're numbers?" she lifted her husband's foot and there were numbers on them. There were two younger girls standing behind them and then they started to yell at one of them. Well, I guess the girl got ticked, so she opened her locket.

And then It was like I was looking froma bove, for the old yucky house spinned and spinned and spinned and it became this beautiful yellow house. And then suddenly I was in my aunt's kitchen with the gang and the little girl and the house was a doll house, and she locked it up with her locket. Then I woke up.

Preety strange huH?

Oh I got a million but you probably don't want to hear me ramble on, but if you do I will post another...

Rhindeer

Oh gawd, I've had a few...

I had a dream a few years back where my twins, Aniketos and Nakaris, were playing Marco Polo in a swimming pool. >_>;; Mind, Nakaris is psychotic and wants to kill Aniketos, sooo...yeah, the game turned rather violent. Ended up with Nakaris attempting to drown Aniketos. ^^;;

Then, today on the trolley riding back from class (yes, I passed out on the trolley!), I had a few random ones. O_o I have no idea why, but it was kind of crazy. Probably the result of getting only three hours of sleep last night. XD

All I really know is that, when I doze lightly but start to dream, the sounds around me effect my dreams. That's what happened in this case. ^^;; And on the trolley? Well, you have a lot of random conversations going on (including those of the not-all-there peoples!). Yeah. Recipe for...interesting-ness.

So, in this one dream, it involved my half-incubus Kyran and Blue's prudish Padca, and they, for some reason, were in the Matrix. And there was all this machinery around and this constant rumbling, humming sound (AKA, in the real world, that would be the trolley). Kyran was wearing some weird android prosthetics a-la Terminator (you know, the red eye thing XD) and Padca was dressed up like Neo. O_o;; Then for some reason Kyran just randomly called Padca a "damn yankee" (O_o), and the dream shifted. Suddenly, it was a scene straight out of Disney's Aladdin and Kyran and Padca were going into the Cave of Wonders (still dressed up in Terminator and Matrix gear)! Abu the monkey from Aladdin was their guide. O_o And I think my dream was a little lucid at that point, because I remember thinking, in my dream, "Oh, shit, the ape's gonna touch something. -_-;;"

Ahem.

So, they get into the Cave of Wonders, and there's this room in there that's all weird and dark and it has this creepy door. If anyone's ever played Devil May Cry 3, you know in the first level how there are these rooms with these doorways that don't have a door, but instead have this opaque mist in front of them with hella creepy faces floating around in them, and if you get too close, a hand reaches out to grab you? There was that sort of a doorway there, only it was made out of green jello. -_-;; And it had the scary faces floating around inside. And in the very back, way past the "door", you could just make out this darker green, scary looking blob that Padca announced was the jello monster.

>_> I woke up around then all "WTF", saw that I wasn't yet home, and passed out again.

Then I had some dream, I don't know what about, but I vaguely remember someone dancing around to cell phone music in a bright pink outfit. When I woke up again, someone's cell phone was ringing, playing this really obnoxious tropical-like ring tone.

...Yeah. My dreams are weird. >_>;;; I always have very vivid, random dreams...

Like the one about Jack Sparrow having prosthetic feet. Oi. XDD I keep a dream journal for these very reasons. I love my dreams. Even if they make me go "WTF?" a lot. Hahah!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Woah Cat for the red haired lady. She sounds freaky! Rhi you have the most interesting dreams, probably on the same level as my own, lol. Eh. Except mine have been bland lately. I do keep dreaming I'm playing msn role play and I keep dreaming about Simon from American Idol.

I swear one night I had three seperate dreams about Simon, I kept waking up and going back to sleep and the dream was continueing which is really rare for me to do. And two nights before that was the beginning of this dream of Simon Cowell being a hairdresser and like such. Then my second dream with him I had given up some great oppertunity and he like said fine I'm leaving them if you don't want to make it as a big singer. I like went home and then made a decision to go after him to tell him I want to try again! Then I got in my car hit someone and these two people from my past (like 7+ years ago) were like woah, long time no see so they helped me find Simon and I got my chance to become a famous singer. simon and I had this really almost romantic close relationship it reminded me of some anime or something like he was this hotshot trying to make me a star and like we were an item, lol. Simon was like rehersing with me some song too.

Then that one night I dreamed about Simon 3 times in a row, every time I kept going back to sleep getting ever closer to this dream of being a singer. Was weird. We still had this very emotional relationship too.

I gots me a dream dictionary at Hot Topic if anyone wants me to look up anything for them lol... Seems pretty good so far.

Anonymous

I hath had many a dream of Venorik, or that i am Venorik, and just..well yeah pretty much just uber sword pwningness lol.

Anonymous

I was sleeping with the song "Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit" in the background, i dreampt along the lyrics a fight scene for Tai (deviantart character).

So.. yeah. Neat :P

Anonymous

Actually, I had a dream the other night that involved two of my RP characters (and I never dream about my charries ó_O). I dreamt I was, for reasons best known to my subconscious, attending a ball-type-thingy in Hogwarts, and my MRP-era character Jez was making out with everyone. I dropped a glass of punch and ran over to her yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKING OUT AND STUFF" and generally trying to convince everyone that Jez was my character and she was not created to behave the way she was behaving. Of course, they all looked at me like I was completely mental, which didn't improve when I claimed that they were all characters too and, for some reason, that I'd created them, as well. Which... I hadn't, but still.

After a lot of people I 'knew' (who I actually don't, thank you dream logic) tried to calm me down and advised me to eat snails (no idea, there was a lot of weird cuisine going on), Rei popped up out of nowhere, gathered everyone around her, and started talking about History of Magic. And then I had a fit about her acting-in-a-totally-uncharacteristic-manner. It went on in the same vein of nonsensicality until the phone rang. (And it turned out it was four in the afternoon and I was late to meet my friend ><).

I think it was the absence from RPing that did it. Jez and Rei are my favourite characters. Maybe my subconscious missed them, too ;-;