Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A loner RP character :(

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2007, 01:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

New to the Place, seems like alot of the areas are waaaay old in posting, wher dust seems to form on them. so I hope I can find a thread to join or be made. I only have on character currently. Saeroes Evidon. He has fighting qualties, but doesn't really fight unless need be. He has the potential strengh of an elephants leg when comes to lifting, carrying, etc. to see why, the whole profiling thing.

He has a major interest in Drugs, In the sence where he has not lost his mind permanently from doing them. He's very Generous and Helpful, if not show it. and he doesn't talk much with strangers, but "strangers" don't really last long before they become friends.

any takers? :3

Anonymous

I have a character. ^_^ he's a Mordecai, they mute magical powers, his name is Hek (actually Hek-Akiz, but, we don't call him that)! I haven't played him in forever, but, he's also technically a soldier for Connlaoth. Also a country bumpkin and not into the whole idea of killing people 'cause they have magic.

I also have a Captian of the Guard, Tarlaka, but, she's in Adela. So, unless you wanna have your d00d wander towards Adela, she's not gonna be floatin' around XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"I have a character. ^_^ he's a Mordecai, they mute magical powers, his name is Hek (actually Hek-Akiz, but, we don't call him that)! I haven't played him in forever, but, he's also technically a soldier for Connlaoth. Also a country bumpkin and not into the whole idea of killing people 'cause they have magic.

I also have a Captian of the Guard, Tarlaka, but, she's in Adela. So, unless you wanna have your d00d wander towards Adela, she's not gonna be floatin' around XD

Hmm, soldiers eh? Maybe I could get enlisted =D

also, I revamped my profile for Saeroes a bit more cause I felt he was lacking some things.

Anonymous

Heehee, Hek doesn't take care of any enlisting, and you can really just join a soldier if you like. ^_^ The kingdoms always need more soldiers, and lords and ladies. Everyone wants to play the poor guys. hmph.

>_</) I'll check it out and then reply to your pretty postie with Hek. *noddles*

Anonymous

alrighty then, though I dunno, I'm very Very bad at making begining stories. THe only one I was ever succesful at was a Zombie RP one

God that was awesome. cause I have a supreme knowledge against the Undead.

Anonymous

^__^ SotE is basically a place where you can do your own little stories. Just a setting really.

If you're interested in joining a soldier I can help you out ^^ He(or she) can even be an undead soldier as long as his(her) limbs still work and he(she) doesn't eat anyone!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"Heehee, Hek doesn't take care of any enlisting, and you can really just join a soldier if you like. ^_^ The kingdoms always need more soldiers, and lords and ladies. Everyone wants to play the poor guys. hmph.

>_</) I'll check it out and then reply to your pretty postie with Hek. *noddles*

Thats swell, but I'll keep to my happily social drug admirer. =D

Anonymous

heehee. okie dokie.

Working on a post XD I was distracted so, working solely on it now >_</) promise. If I'm not done soon you can hit me with a rolled up newspaper or something.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"heehee. okie dokie.

Working on a post XD I was distracted so, working solely on it now >_</) promise. If I'm not done soon you can hit me with a rolled up newspaper or something.

but I haven't read it yet, I don't want to waste it on a hit.

If you start a thread, I'd gladly join, if a thread is avaible for me to wedge myself through into.

Anonymous

I was gonna reply to the one you started in Connlaoth. >_> I'm allowed to reply to that, right? XDD if not, I'll have to start again. ah heh heh.^^;

Anonymous

sure sure sure. Its just I thought that one died.

then again, my  last forum  Iwas register to, if it was off front page it was dead forever.

Anonymous

XD no one replied to it yet! and I dunno when you joined anyway.. I'm assuming recently. ^_^

lookit that, today. XD A thread isnt dead until it's been a few... months. Never give up hope! >_</)

*gets to replying* right right. >_> I'm distracted easily, so, poke me frequently.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"XD no one replied to it yet! and I dunno when you joined anyway.. I'm assuming recently. ^_^

lookit that, today. XD A thread isnt dead until it's been a few... months. Never give up hope! >_</)

*gets to replying* right right. >_> I'm distracted easily, so, poke me frequently.

no worries, yeah, I'm teh newbzors.