Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For all (Rhi-Rhi this may be important to you)

Started by Anonymous, April 24, 2007, 09:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't know if there is a thread somewhere for this, but I would like to say that all my characters. Are dead! Except for Kimiko  and Megan.

Thank you.   :D

Anonymous

:shock:
What happened? *sets flowers on Cat's charries' graves*

Anonymous

Nothing really happened. But I want to start all fresh and new, and SHINY! Hehehe...

Half of the characters I made were either just to join a plot with somebody else, or because I was bored. The only real ones that I wanted to keep were Kimiko and Megan because Kimiko is my favorite and Megan was my first. I had a lot of fun rping Megan and I'm still/kinda in a major rp with Kimiko, playing with Lazuli. Remember that? You and Blue still have to join that after we're done. Heheh... How is everything?

Anonymous

.....*Cries* Blue-chan left me! TT_TT And Satu has no lifemate now... *bawls*

Rhindeer

Eep, did she really? Because I know she does plan on coming back eventually. ^^;; Just been really busy and whatnot. I'm trying to convince her to come back soon and get into the swing of things because, yaar, we have a lot of plots on hold, too. x3

Do you have MSN, Akira? ^_^ And is the plot like...dead as in she said she's not gonna continue it, or just like an...indefinite on hold sorta thing?

*pets*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*dances* So Anyway... Hey Rhi-Rhi, maybe you should make a board for dead character's almost like a graveyard. It would be helpful... but it's totally up to you :)

Rhindeer

Ooo! That could be a fun and good idea, actually! Especially for when characters actually do die in plots and whatnot! It could be a fun sort of reference idea and whatnot! xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*blinks* We don't have one of those yet?

Anywhay, I don't think I have MSN...if I don't, I'll get it. ^-^

But it's dead until her Lomion Muse comes back. *shakes fist* Come back, darn you! D8< !!

Rhindeer

Whoo! You should definitely get it! Lotsa SotE peoples use it and it's fun for plottage! Bwahaha!

http://www.msgpluslive.net/download/  <-- Also get that once you get MSN! It's a quick download and it's an add-on to MSN that gives lotsa other nifty features--like letting you type more. xD Yup!

Anonymous

Thanks! >w< And I've got it! My e-mail is mailto:akirakorimia@hotmail.com">akirakorimia@hotmail.com (go figure. XD )

Anonymous

Ehehe ^^;; Sorry going to be a while until my muse gets back to posting here -_- Its stuck in msn rp land! *runs before she gets hit* And I might have taken Blue with meeee! *runrunrunrun* Or did she take me...? >_>;; Oh well ^^;;;;

Plus gah, working too, I'm going to be slow to postin' for a while -_-;;;

Anonymous

*nods* I definietly know what it's like to be busy and not be able to do posts. Hehehe.. but yeah.. the graveyard thing would be so fun.. people could make their own tombstones and death records and all that neat stuff.

Rhindeer

Speaking of busy-ness, I'll be getting around to posts and stuff tonight if I'm not too tired after class. x3 I know a lot of you have posts waiting on me...>_> but school pretty much kicked my butt. However! I'm not all sleep deprived anymore and have more energy and my muse is going nuts, so, yeah! Posting tonight, if not tomorrow...tomorrow I only have one class in the morning. Today is my big day...I don't get home until 10PM. @_@

EDIT: Busyness. Not business. Why do I always misspell that? xDD