Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When my brain breaks...

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2007, 08:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Okay, so first of all, I haven't drawn in... months or even over a year.  And I erased a lot, and my scanning was quick and dirty, so I'll probably be rescanning this.  But this is the sketch I did today--it's about halfway done, I'm gonna add colour now that I've got it done.  And I forgot his ring.  Ah well, it'll be on the finished product.

So this is Tyroshaun.  If any of you are still capable of recognizing the face I literally traced off my computer screen, shut up, I think he's pretty.

And yeah.  The final sketch should be a little better, with the colour and all.

So... tell me what you think? Please? This is Tyroshaun Kaleaster.  The Viscount Aldanrin.  And that's what the signature says.  It's his, btw, not mine--I figured out his handwriting once when I was bored.

*Bounces?*

EDIT: New and improved scan of the original sketch, complete with cleaner clothes and signet ring in appearance!

Anonymous

EEEEEEEEEEE!

Lovely, bebe!  *proud of you*

Anonymous

I adore this picture, and Tyroshaun is gorgeous. <strike>'Naitey thinks so too.</strike>

Anonymous

Breaking out of PMs? Noooo WAY!

Anyway, I like it! -- but I'll like it a lot better when you colour it and sort out the details of his clothes :) OH and I really like his hair, too. It's very different from most of the pictures I've seen of people's characters on here :) Also I think it suits him, from what I've read of his profile... that's right, I STALK YOUR CHARACTERS. Ahaha.

Anonymous

Aubrey: He really is.  Just... gah.  <strike>We know you think so, 'Naitey.  Just talk to the boy.  Or kiss him.  One or the other. ...Sorry, I think Nadia's taking my keyboard...</strike>

Kaldin:  Heeee, yes.  Some of that is just 'cause I darkened it a lot to get it scanned in and be sure of everything turning up on the page and stuff. Thus the erasure marks showing up when they shouldn't be.  Plus I'll photoshop it later to make it come out right and stuff--it'll be in the morning, so check on back.  And I tend to be a very... realistic deliverer when I actually get around to doing art.  So that's how it turned out.  And yeah, that's definitely him.  Completely and to the bone.  *Giggles* Honey, anyone in their right mind would be stalking Tyroshaun.  ...Or his father.  I need to do his father.  Mmmm...

Anonymous

That's very well done!  Can't wait to see it when it's colored, I bet it'll look amazing.

I've yet to post images of any of my character's *sad sigh* But I swear I'm working on it! :D

Anonymous

Thank you so much! I'm a slow drawer, so the fact that this was managed in an evening is still astonishing to me.  Also, I reuploaded it with a cleaner scan, so go take a look! It looks better now--plus his signet ring's there.  And I just printed out a copy of the scan to retrace and start colouring in--I want to keep this sketch 'cause... it's just too pretty.

I have some photoshopped images taken off some pictures, but the only half decent ones are ones Aubrey did, not me.  So this is a first.  But a first in a series, most definitely! I've already got... five more planned, I think. Make that six. (Yes, I lose.)

And on that note?

EVERYONE! Go look at the new and improved scan! It's a little lighter in some places, but cleaner all told, even if the lacing is still coming up as black.  But it'll all look better in colour. *Nods*