Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To Nyci, From Jezebel

Started by Anonymous, July 04, 2007, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[Found nailed to the front entrance of Nyci’s hidden residence in Connlaoth with a rusty nail. The handwriting is readable, but loopy and gaudy. The paper is torn in several places by what appears to be claws.]

Nikie i dont think ill have time to rite this befor im pozesed agane so u better reed it i no its been like 7 yeers but mabee u stil remeber me? its ur babee sester jezabell and i luv u SO much that im kuming home.

I hope you know I’m laughing my guts up at you now.

All jokes aside, brother, you’d better watch your ass. I know I’m not much of a fighter, but my mistress has plenty of people on her side who are and they have only one target: you. I don’t know what you did, but it must have been really bad. Payback is a bitch, isn’t it? Oh but it is the world’s most thrilling high when you’re not on the receiving end!

I know who killed your birth parents, and lucky for you…

I don’t plan on telling! Had you there, didn’t I? You’re such a sucker. When you get to Upper Hell, say hello to our mom on my behalf, will you? Yeah that’s right, fucker, we’re going to KILL YOU. Slowly and painfully, if I have my way. Then we’re going to burn a human child alive in your funeral pyre, if there’s enough left of you to cremate. But just in case there isn’t, let it be known (just for the record) that I hate you beyond words and hope you suffer like a sonofabitch.

With deepest animosity,

Jezebel

P.S. I know about your little pact with Wrath… Lucifer is looking for you, but we’re going to kill he/she/it before it can rescue your sorry ass. You don’t have a snowball’s chance and you might as well kill yourself now and save us the trouble of doing it.