Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Strange Strangers

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2005, 01:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Here's whats going on.....

The city of Serendipity was dead quiet. Even the chickens, cats, and dogs made not a sound. Everyone could sense something was coming. What, they did not know, which scared them immensely.
   Around noon, after about seven hours of this sabbath-like day had past, a young girl with ruby streaked long brown hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin looked up out the window from her dolls. Her eyes widened at the sight she saw. "Mama!" she cried, running out the door into the dirt road.
   "Selina!" Her mother shouted to the young one, running after her daughter. "What are you doing? You scared me half-" Her mothers voice cut off as she stared at the puzzling scene before her, eyes widening.
   People had started to come out of there houses, wondering what all the shouting was about. One by one they each turned to stare at Malina, the huge mountain located very close to Serendipity. Climbing down the steep cliffs was a group of people. Well, people wouldn't be the correct word. One of them looked like a mix of a Carpathian and a Sedora. There was also one human, but the rest of the group was made up by an Elf, a Unicorn, a Flitten, and what looked like a new breed of a Goblinoid.
   You're probably thinking, if you are a human, so what? Whats the big deal? First off, Goblinoids are usually evil creatures, and Flitten are pure innocence. It is very unlikely that an Elf and a Goblinoid would be living together also, seeing as Elves are of calm sort and Goblinoids- lets just say they arnt.
    Another surprising thing is the Carpathian/Sedora. First off, she was walking during the daylight. That is impossible for grown Carpathians. and just the thought of a Sedora/Carpathian makes many laugh.
    And the human. What was a human doing with this group?
   Finally the group made it to the bottom of the mountain, and they quickly walked/flew the half mile to the town. When they reached the entrance, they stood in front of the crowd, staring back, until the Carpathian/Sedora lifted herself off the ground with her black/gray wings and shouted, surprisingly very loudly and very clearly, "Hello good people of Serendipity. We have made it a very long way. We have nothing, but in exchange for food and shelter I will tell you our story, as I am a Bard."
    It was as if her words were a magic spell, weaved by a Sorceress and her charms, to wake the townspeople of Serendipity.  Soon, after everyone had rushed around to get what they could, the group of strangers was sitting on the stage in the huge town's center.
   The Sedora/Carpathian stood up. "GoodDay, people of Serendipity. My name is MoonShadow, and these are my friends. The Goblinoid is Frezzik, but do not fear him, he is kind. The Flitten is Fit, the human is Xander, the Unicorn is Emita, and the Elf is Rossin. We have traveled a great distance, the reason i cannot tell you, but the reason is here. Now, if we may rest and eat, tomarrow at noon I will start the tale."
   The townspeople conversed, and a old man stood up. "Okay, tomarrow it is. but this better be a damn good story!"

Anonymous

MoonShadow speaks... My name is MoonShadow, and I am part Sedora, part Carpathian. I am from a place too far away for any of you to know.
   For all the blind, I am gray skinned, with silver steaked black hair. My wings are sometimes black and white, sometimes black and gray. I've even seen them purple. Like my eyes. I appear to be inbetween 15-20.
    I've come here on a mission, and I havent come this far for nothing. Please do not try to stop me, unless you choose to face a slow end. I am not evil, just detemined. You would be too if you lived through 50 years of near-slavery.