Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Gaspeth! Here be an in-character game for y'all. It's the truth game!

Basically, you just ask a question, and then the next person to post has to answer that question in-character before asking a question of their own, and so on and so forth. If you play multiple characters, you can choose one character to answer the question withm or if you want you can answer the question with multiple characters. :3

The sky's the limit, ask what you like!

I'll start.

Have you ever gotten drunk?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Nexus: Never. Only because I can't!
Zek: I did when I was a human...but then turned vampire so...I can't.
Tzak: *Coughs* Um. Once.
Fenris: Being drunk is more of a mindset for me! I'm always mindsetted!
Vec: Never have I.
Carthax: A mortal indulgence, it is so beneath me.
Akabu: In my earlier years when I was an Imp I did.
Palzerus: Oh! I have!
Nagranesh: I have a few times, it was interesting.
Vortex: I've tried...but I really don't get drunk, but I can sure play the part!

Have you ever tried to make a scene just because you wanted some attention?

Anonymous

Cadence: What the hell would I want attention for?
Layne: Um... n-n-n-no! Why d-d-d-do you p-people ac-c-cuse me such m-mischeif?!
Milo: HELLS YES!

Have you ever told a gigantic lie just to keep the peace?

Rhindeer

Niamh: Um...*coughs* I lied to Nexus and told him I'd be his friend. But that was ages ago and he was kinda WHIPPING me. Like hell I was gonna be his friend! I was just trying everything to get him to stop. So...yeah. Ahem. That was a pretty big lie, and it did kinda get him to stop and, thus, keep the peace. Er. Find peace. 'Course, it's obviously not a lie anymore because things are different, but...it was pretty gigantic at the time because it could have really, um, come back to bite me.
Demaht: -_-; I can't lie. Unfortunately.
Niaaki: That depends on what you mean by "keep the peace." I have pretended to be a woman to scam people out of their money as part of one of Yuuki's hair-brained scams. I think that qualifies as a gigantic lie, not to mention my lying keeps the peace--as it keeps me from getting pummeled. Oh. And so I have also pretended to be a woman and lied about that to get freebies when offered. But that was not my fault. It was the fault of the men for assuming, and who am I to correct them? It is not my fault I am part fae...and fae are not exactly known for looking exceptionally masculine. *sigh* I blame genetics.
Aki: Me? Keep the peace? Ahahaha, oh man, that's a good one.
Beatrid: Kinda depends. If it's a friend or acquaintance or random person? Nah. If they got thin skin and can't handle criticism, that's not my problem and I'm not gonna censor myself just to "keep the peace." If I'm on a mission? I'll lie my ass of where necessary if it'll keep everything from blowing up. Sometimes literally.
Vahni: Does lyin' ta save my own neck count?

Have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Faln: Tr....ust? What is this concept you speak of woman? Now hurry up and run my bath, chop-chop.
Charmeine: Yes! It was horrible! The bastard stole my walnuts.

Have you ever used food for anything other than...food?

Rhindeer

Niamh: *blush* ...No. Just...no.
Demaht: Can ya say whipped cream and blueberries a la me? *wink*
Hatame: Hah! I've used food for lotsa stuff! Peace offerings, Drygan taming, foreplay, annoying people, embarrassing people, playing with, making pickle Viking ships, projectiles...
Kujin: Well, since blood is food for me, ah, my magic sorta requires blood sacrifices, so yeah.
Erus: NEVER! Food is for eating, yes?! D8< How can you waste good food?! Unless it's cooked. Then it's nasty. Waste the cooked food and vegetables and fruits all you like.
Hazel: Poisoning is my favorite method of assassination. *smiles* Just kidding. No, can't really say I have.

Have you ever forgotten to put your pants on before you walked out the door?

Anonymous

Griever: No....*mumbles something silently*

Have you ever done drugs, and if so, can you share any stories about what happened?

Anonymous

Caniley - Dude. I'm 10. Bite me, no.
Lokan - Ermmm... Yeah... It actually envolved this weird twist of burning down four buildings, freezing another one, running around naked screaming Yuk, Yuk, I'm Mr. Monkey-Pants!!! and Doing a tap dance as a fat old lady. O.o Which is much harder than it sounds.
Thora && Tuari - Well...... I have, but, nothing happened except I flipped out and threw a guy through one of those flimsy wooden walls.... && Humans aren't very bright when they drink, and sadly, Mine is no different... -sighs-
R'byn - No. End of story, NO.
Kendra && Tyson - OMG, HELL YESS!!!! It was so wicked, we threw this whole party where everyone came, and I didn't know any of them, but it was so cool, and I bought a pair of Leather Boots with, like, 9 inch heels, and they go up to my mid thigh... Damn, they are sexy... && Yeah, same party... I had like a billion drunk girls... They all slapped me...
Sybrant - Yes, sadly, and no. I get high, I kill, I rape, it's just a bad idea.
Kayuko - Yes. Not really, I got thrown out of the bar after starting a huge line that started doing that dance they do in Monty Python and the Holy Grail singing Camelot.
Kei - -glares- No. Go away.

Felix: Heh... Yeah.. Well..
Patrick: -start's bursting out laughing- I remember this one party, man, it was wicked, Felix wore the skimpiest-MURMPH
Felix: -tackles and holds him down grumpily-
Ada: -sneaks away to tell the story- She had nothing but two caps on her boobs, and something slightly more covering then a thong. Period. So many guys felt her up, and She just kept smacking down everyone of them. It was so funny... And No, not me. I don't touch the stuff. Pat though, this one time, started hitting on a guy. Looked like a girl, fooled me even, and he went along with it for the longest time until Pat comes tearing down teh stairs with his pants around his ankles yelling about how he was almost raped, trips, and plows face first into an open keg of ale. It was PRICELESS.

Would you ever think about sleeping with someone if they offered you your wildest dreams, and they could actually grant you the wish with no reprocussions?

Anonymous

Markus: I think that's a bit too... -eyes roll back into his head and the demon talks- Hell yeah break out the hancuffs, whipped cream, and live chickens.

Hanzo: Interesting........

Gunnar: Wait is this one of those prostitution stings... -peers about- I swear I needed the money for food!

Ferver: -Smacks Gunnar on the head repeatedly-So let me get this straight, I'd get my wildest dreams? -light head twitch, daydreams, starts drooling, and snaps out of it- "So... what about their dreams?, does that mean they're going to burn me, swat me, electrocute me, drop me down a very very deep hole with flesh eating lady bugs or big sharks, freeze me, shoot me, explode me, implode me, or some crap... -Finger points at mun- I'm on to you, the last forum you stuck me into you hooked me up with some crazy woman that shot fireballs at me and banished me from her realm, all because I knocked he psycho adoptive father out. -hook drags Ferver off stage- I'll get you, you sunnava!.....

If you could 'hook up' with anyone, who exactly would it be?

Anonymous

Faln: Beatrid
Charmeine: Beatrid
Lugh: Beatrid
Anna: Beatrid...totally.

How many drinks would it take for you to dance naked on a table?

Anonymous

Griever:One more than it would take for me to die from alcohol poisoning...

If you could sleep with multiple partners (be they men/women/ or animal) how many, and who would they be?

Anonymous

*chuckles at Griever's reply*

Vailey: As many people as can match the highest bidder..!

Itaaski: O___O Sssssexxx?! I--I---I have not had sssexxx! *blush, awkward, hides under a bed*

What's the one thing you've never eaten that you want to eat at least once?

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: *cocks head* I think I've eaten most what I ever wanted. Oh, no, there's the cheese pie like thing at the school shop that costs 120. Maybe they bumped the price up..... :(

Taiga:.....
         a cafe latte.... (I have no idea if I'm spelling this right)

Etona: Oh, those cinnamon covered things they sell at movie theaters.

Cloud: Ultra expensive wine.

Which part of your body do you start washing when you get in the shower?

Anonymous

Ferver: Shower,.... this place has showers? -nervous cough, runs off to find one-

Gunnar: Oh I'm sure you'd like to know -wink-

Markus: ....my hair

Hanzo: My feet, running around in sandles all day takes it's toll on them ya' know.

If you could kill someone without any consequences who would it be?

Anonymous

Faln: Wait.....there are consequences for killing? O.o

Rhindeer

You forgot to ask a question, Choco! xD Ah well, I'll answer the last one.

Demaht: Humankind. *pause* What? It's all one thing to me. Well...'cept for Tzak. An' those two peeps he met. They were alright. One day, we'll all have a foursome! *fistclench*
Niamh: ...No we won't. -_-; I'd kill Demaht. *guilty pause* ...Only because she can't really die.
Beatrid: Akabu. Hands down. Painfully slow. Fuckin' bastard.
Erus: Can I eat them after I kill them? 8D
Niaaki: Those stupid drow that beat Yuuki and I up. -_-;
Vahni: *pales* Er...no one...
Iris: T_T I've already killed two people accidentally...
Yhuni: Faln. *glares at him*
Yarra: *shrugs* Anyone who threatens my life or the Chosen's.

What's your greatest dream?

Anonymous

Linia: Oh...My...well...goodness...I guess that would be to well...ummm....you see it's a bit embarrassing...but well, I guess to create new things. New potions and mixtures and formulas.

Ra'rin: To have a family. And to keep them safe.

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: Ah.... um.....I.... er.....farted...At a Christmas party at my house once!! The party was fun you know!!

Taiga: ......Being with Cloud is always embarrassing.

Etona: Well, I sure hate it when I lose games such as chess that relies your brain. But on the other hand, if the opponent was good..... I guess I wouldn't mind so much. Oh, this is a question on embarrassment?
There was the time I insulted my father in front of the whole country.... My parents were more embarrassed than I was though....

Cloud: What's embarrassment?

If the house was on fire, what would you take out with you?

Anonymous

Ziarre: What kind of stupid fucking question is that? MYSELF, of course. Why would I take anything else?

Liliha: ...My daughter.

Devi: My family <3<3<3<3<3

Have you ever found yourself almost having getting it on with a transvestite, not realizing it until the clothes came off? And did you do it anyway?

Goldie

Andwyad: ......well, I knew that it was a man...in fact, he wasn't even a transvestite...so.....  wait.  what was the question again?

Corwyn: Oooooo!  Is that like a feeeenicks?  Where can I find one!?!

Nomarie: What do you take me for?  A peasant who sleeps in the dirt and with dirt because she can't offord anything better?  I am disgusted that you would even ask such an underhanded dirty question!  Only those who deserve ME can have me!

Zarak:  Umm...tha' sounds a bit odd...I'm gonna 'ave t'say no. 'an an'ther no t'the las' part.

Musmel: Yes!  But I've never kissed them...kissing is bad, it's terrible, and can get you terrible diseases and make you grow babies in your stomach!  NOT COOL!

Eirene: .....O_O ...did I do what anyway?

Have you ever had a philosophical discussion with someone you never would have guessed could be remotely philosophical? What happened and what was it about?  Who won?[/b]

Tags: