Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Thorn: Money, of course,

Dietrich:...

Cassa: Increasing my understanding of life and learning it's beauty.

*Dietrich pushes Cassa off a cliff* Hell with you!
Dietrich: I hate people like Cassa

Atharon: My wife.

Ginzu: My brandy...and gin...and whiskey...and beer...

Hysaeda: I like living and being at one with nature.  And meeting strange people  (maybe) *glances at Bresthra*

What is your most favorite passionate emotion? (if any, like: anger, love, pain, etc.)

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Nikias: ...I am uncomfortable in the presence of such emotion.

Jornandu: Joy. Or... happiness.

Claude: Intense longing.

Jeannie: Love is pretty keen! ^^

What's your pet peeve?

Anonymous

Chime: The sun, generally why i stay out at night, *snarky grin* oh and people with no manners.

Silent: *shakes head at Chime* Mine would be... the cold, or people who stare.

If you could turn into one animal, what would it be, and why?

Anonymous

Sekani: A raccoon, no doubt. It'd be much easier to swipe things, I think...

If the only way you could get to heaven was to drag other souls down to hell, would you do it? Assuming heaven and hell are real...

Lion

Ginzu: So long as I get to keep my dope, I'm fine...

Haelo: I have done that before and I'll do it again

Germaine: I don't need heaven.  All I want is for every nefarious creature to be destroyed.

What's you're favorite color and why?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Nikias: ...Blue. It reminds me of the sea. And of home.

Jornandu: I like... brown. Brown colors are very nice.

Claude: I enjoy the color of the stars. It can be peaceful to gaze upon them, when I am not occupied with my duties.

Jeannie: Mm... red, I guess! No, no wait, green! Green's nice, sort of grassy green? Actually wait, wait, my favorite color is... mm... can I get back to you on that one? ^^;;

How important are good manners to you?

Anonymous

Chime: Hum... well... pretty important, i mean, i guess it goes with my first impression of them, if they have good manners, i'll be kind back, if not, well... *smirks*

Silent: Not important, everyone has good in them, they don't need to show it with manners..

If you could choose how you would die, how would you and why?

Lion

Dietrich: I'd never go down without a fight.

Germaine: I'd do the same.

Atriane: I value my life, thank you very much.

Cassa: Templars are trained to prepare for death at any moment.  That is the circle of life.  But it would be honorable to fall in battle.

Hysaeda: Uh...I don't want to die.  I still have lots to do before I go.  But I will accept any fate that comes to me....   In that case, a fellow Umbraeon.  Just...'cause.

Ginzu: I wouldn't mind goin' down doin' meh favorite thing. *passes out*

How would you think other people would describe you?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tally

Akkiel: As a man of possessed of virile masculinity powerful enough to set lesbians straight.

What quality in yourself do you most deplore?

Lion

Germaine: My blood...

Cassa: My ignorance...there is much I wish I knew.

Ginzu: My habit of seeing oddly colored ponies prancing around mah friend's bar.

Whose opinion matters most in your life?  Why?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Desthranna: My own. Obviously.

Alykah: My mother's.

Senoniya: Atharon's. His is the only one that matters.

Chaszva: My goddess's

Stavros: Err. I guess Chaszva's matters, since she can kill me.

Bresthra: *smiles a little, glancing at Hysaeda* I ono...

Sahvrea: my fathers.

Kotyk: Calira's. She's mah sister.

Calira: Kotyk's. *smiles*

S'ric: My own. *crosses arms, scowling a little* and maybe Jaks. Maybe.

What are you afraid of?

Anonymous

Nikias: I am afraid that I may lose my mind someday. To these... visions.

Jornandu: Forgetting. I barely... remember my master's face. Only in... recollections.

Jeannie: ...My ex-boyfriend. He went kind of... crazy near the end. ._.;

Moira: Dying without redeeming my honor. All that matters to me.

How well do you deal with rejection, in any form?

Lion

Hysaeda: I just tend to stay to myself.  If I'm alone, there's less of a chance that will happen.  And if it does, well, a hard heart is difficult to break.

Haelo: I just deal with it.  I must accept any fate thrust upon me, if it the will of my master.

Junta: If I only knew what that was...

Atriane: *pompously* I don't get rejected.

Atharon: *stares at Atriane disapprovingly* So young, so foolish...  I don't care about rejection.  I'm married, such is irrelevant to me.

Who has had a major impact on you're life?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Dominik: My mother, plain and simple.

What does the word 'opportunity' mean to you?

Lion

Thorn: Money.  Plain and simple

Dietrich: Power.

Ginzu: Another jug, of course.  Unless you have a pipe, then I have some medicine...

Hysaeda: A chance to experience something new.

What type of learning do you like to pursue? (ie. spiritual, educational, magical, etc.)

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Desthranna: The sort that gets me in trouble. >_>

Alykah: Anything.

Senoniya: Whatever is relevent.

Chaszva: Religious, and magical.

Stavros: Magical.

Bresthra: Any. I like learning new things.

Sahvrea: Musical, mostly.

Kotyk: Fighting.

Calira: Any, though I have a soft spot for medicine and cartography.

S'ric: *shrugs*

Who are you afraid of? Why?

Anonymous

Nikanoru: What am I afraid of? What a foolish question. But if you must know, I suppose I would say fading into obscurity. A genius such as myself deserves to live on forever through his accomplishments.

Madelynne: Losing my wealth, of course! I would die if I had to live like the common filth that wanders the streets of Arca. Disgusting, worthless urchins... For me it's the high life or no life.

Pancrazio: Fear is a foreign concept to me. Most would answer with something utterly nonsensical like dying, but my death would be a more of a loss for you morons than for myself. Hmm... But I guess I don't like children very much. Does that count?

Do you like poetry? Why or why not?

Anonymous

*giggles* WHO are you afraid of. :p

Desthranna: Not really. Puts me to sleep.

Alykah: I like reading it, occasionally.

Senoniya: Not usually. Unless it pertains to something important.

Chaszva: Not my forte.

Stavros: No. It's stupid.

Bresthra: It's a form of art. I like some poetry because it sounds pretty.

Sahvrea: Of course! I've never had much of a knack though.

Kotyk: Nah...

Calira: I do. I think it's sweet.

S'ric: No.

Do you have a favorite sexual fantasy?

Lion

Atharon: There is this one in particular...   It involves Senoniya of course... and a wall....

Hysaeda: With Bresthra around, I don't think I really have to fantasize.  But if I did...*blushes* it would involve her I think.

Dietrich: Not really.  I've got more important things on my mind.

Cassa: *blushes* No.

Tarquin: Fantasies are for amateurs.  Though that's not to say they can't be just as fun.

What do you most often dream about?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Silent: Freedom....

Chime: Finding a friend who'll stay with me.

Loreley: gettin' married *cackles*

What do you value most? What extremes would you go to to keep it if something threatened to take it away?