Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Vidar: To erase all bugs from existence!!! *Looks around* What? Its a perfectly valid wish...I mean come on...what good do they do!? All they do is crawl around...being an annoyance...I tell you no one would miss them!

Tad: I'd wish for a grand adventure...one like I have always dreamed about...the kind you hear in stories and songs.

You are on an epic quest...you have been traveling for days..and your supplies are running low. You come upon a fork in the road...looking down both pathways you can get an idea of what each one would have in store for you.  The one on the left looks to be a long winding pathway through a dark forbiding forest where unspeakable horrors may lay, and little chance to stock up on more supplies.   You then look to the one on the right, and see that it is a cheerful path with sunshine...and that it leads through the center of a town, where you might be able to rest and stock up on supplies.  So then brave adventurer...which path do you take...left or right?

Anonymous

Obviously the long winding path into the dark forboding forest. Who knows what nice kind sharing people in there. The town could be full of orcs or even worse. Bandits!

If you ever thrust apon the stage of a street peformer. That being a street and you were given a series of tools, namely juggling balls, puppets, a balencing poll and a lucious assistant who pick the pockets of the watchers for you. How and why you use the tools presented.

Anonymous

Fiona: Take them all anf shoce it down their throat (then probably fall of the stage).
Serigala: I'd give it a try with the balls. I've seen them before.
Dave: The assistant. And I'll kill her afterwards.
Darkness: The assistant, just to annoy Dave. If she is really that luscious I may just introduce her to a different profession.
Randver: The pole, I've used poles before. *Brandishes his staff*
Johnathan: Can I choose all of them? I want to try it all. *Sees Fiona*...Er, Fools are stupid. *blushes and puts the toys away forlornly*.
Demya: How do I use these? Begins playing with them.
Vyne: What is this c**p?

How many roads must a man walk down?

Anonymous

Eli: Very many?  :?

Kokoro: One. The road from the beginning of his life to his death.

How many centaurs does it take to screw in a light bulb?[/b]

Anonymous

Lazarus:... what is a light bulb? *headtilt*
Princess: Centaurs don't use light bulbs, you twit
Mystery: Depends how high up the light bulb is! Say it was like, really high, then you'd need a bunch of them to climb up on each other's backs and... stuff. Yeah. So... I dunno? ^_^;;;
Braylinn: U-uhm, is that a trick question? I don't know anything about centaurs...

What's your favorite fantasy?

Anonymous

Caprice: What sort of fantasy?  If it's the kind I think you're thinking of, then if involves a waterfall, a full moon, and at least three other satyrs.  It has also come true twice.

Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and miserable?

Anonymous

Cosette: Well... *whispers* I happen to be rich and am not very happy... I'd give it all away for one happy day, though *weak smile*
Karn: Hm, is that some sort of trick question? There's no reason you can't have both money and happiness, after all *smirk* If I had to chose though... well, life's greatest pleasures don't cost a thing...

What is your biggest fear?

Anonymous

Fiona: Being taken back to the Village Idiots.
Serigala: *cocks head*
Dave: Darkness
Darkness: Hurting Dave.
Randver: This is stupid. What need have I to be scared?
Johnathan: Um, my biggest. *looks around* I've seen the stuff they did to Fiona, I don't want to go through that' I'm not brave like her. *blushes*
Demya: The Earth being destroyed again.
Vyne: Either humans destroying the Earth or being plucked like Demya was.
Demya: Did you have to bring that up? You know I'm sensitive about the whole thing, seriously! If I didn't know better I'd be sure you enjoyed the idea of me being captured, turtured and my feathers being sold on the blackmarket. I hope you do get plucked so I can rub it in when you can't fly and need to have salve rubbed all over you because it stings so bad.
Vyne: Stop whining.
Lelia le Sai: Being caught or biting someone.

[center:16zvxmr5]What would you do if you met the Intergalactic S-Bend Sausauge Eater?[/center:16zvxmr5]

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: What's that? OxO;;
Taiga: Probably wouldn't give it a second glance.
Etona: It eats sausages? Okay... Maybe give it sausages to eat then.
Cloud: Use it as a manikin for sword practice.
Salestorm: Break it into a thousand pieces!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
Shou: Pet it ^^
Kei: It's not really something worth my attention, is it....

Oh noooooo!!
Your horrid math teacher has just given you the hardest problem, and you have to solve it until tomorrow!! Who'll you ask for help?

Anonymous

Jyo: I'd eat the teacher, that way no one has to solve it.
Riley: Well I charm the teacher into giving me an A!
Vivian: I'd ask the teacher for help. >.>

Cake or muffins?!

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: Both!!
Salestorm: What's that??
Etona: Making both is great fun *smiles dreamily*
Shou: CAKE!!
Taiga: Depending on the sweetness of both.

Do you think there is always a "however"?

Anonymous

Jyo: Always!
Vivian: I'm not sure, haven't been human long enough to understand you guys. >.>
Pravat: No, sometimes there's a "but".

Favorite instrument?

Anonymous

Serigala: That would have to be a brand. It sanitises the wound and closes it up, if you know how to use it properly.
Johnathan: That funny little recorder that you can move up and down to make little notes.
Fiona: ... Johnathan ... why do I bother?     I hate instruments and music.
Calim: Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle! The cow jumped over the moooon!
The Image of Darkness: Can't play, never wanted to.
Dave: Heh heh heh, BAND CAMP!!! I like drummin' things *winks*
Demya: The lyre, or at least that's what humans call it.
Vyne: War drums.
Vivian: Um, er. I play the strings, um, violin is my favourite though.
Randver: What kind of question is this? What use do instruments have?
Lelia: I um, I'm sorry. I can't play anything.
Stone: Nothing beats a good, rounded orchestra. You need all instruments to get a rounded tone.

If you had nothing you had to do, where would you go and what would you do?

Anonymous

Jyo: Hmmm, Bring down a nation!
Riley: TO THE TAVEEEEERN MATEYS!
Viv: Paint ^_^.

Favorite Sort of Story

hikaru.dream

Hikaru: Fantasies, of course! Practically nothing else ^^;;
Taiga: Generally anything.
Etona: Oh, I simply love laughing at the silliness of love stories. But mysteries are great too!
Cloud: Er.... I... believe I fall asleep while they are being told...
Salestorm: Stories? The ones that tell of my victory!!!! MUAHAH---
Shou: I like the ones with the happy endings!!
Kei: Stories that tell of other cultures...

There is a gold apple, a silver apple, and a rotten one. Which one would you take?

Anonymous

Jyotika: The gold one ^_^
Viv: The silver one. Puuurty!
Riley: Can I make some sort of ale out of it?

Favorite Drink!

Anonymous

Taegan: Anything with a lot of alcohol in it! Also, something that doesn't cost me money is preferable!

Ramsey: ....w-water.

If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Anonymous

Jyotika: Mmm Hunt.
Riley:...Ladies or sailing....ladies or sailing...that's a tough one.
Viv: Paint

Favorite Scent?

Anonymous

Taegan: Smoke—from a fire I started.  

Ramsey: Fresh smells, like the scent of the rain.

What animal (real or not) would you most like to have as a pet?

Anonymous

Serigala: A pheonix, they have wonderful healing tears and their song sparks the imaginations of all creatures.
Johnathan: A puppy. I'd play games with it and feed it all the tid bits.
Fiona: A dog. Those things can smell an Idiot a mile off. By the Gods, Idiots reak.
Calim: Come hither, hear the melodious monkey and plop a penny for a play.
The Image of Darkness: A dragon, thought he'd be more of a friend than a pet.
Dave: A skeletal shape shifting centipede*!
Demya: A marsh monster, one made of vines so that we could talk better.
Vyne: A pet rock.
Vivian: A cat of some type. One that can defend itself but will stay around for affection.
Randver: A hunting hawk.
Lelia: Something small and easy to look after, perhaps a hamster.
Stone: A dog. They're good animals, unlike that filthy werewolf.

*centipedes have exoskeletons, so it would be a husk.

What do you do on a rainy day when it's too stormy (for any sane person) to go outdoors?