Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Sian: Um... I don't know. Read, I guess. Or I take a nap. Rain makes it easy for me to get sleepy.

What's your least favorite food?

Anonymous

Jyotika: Broccoli!
Riley: Deer
Velde: Potatoes!

Would you ever do drugs? HEhe, this is a fun one.

Anonymous

Serigala: *sighs* Drugs aren't really as bad as people make out. Any substance can be abused but they can also be wonderful at healing and relaxing tensions.
Johnathan: *blushes* I've tried once. I just ended up vomiting up funny colours. I, er, think I'll stick to normal food.
Fiona: Ye gods! What makes ye think I'd do tha'? Boose are 'nough ter make me lose control, ye Dunce!
Calim: *laughs loudly then covers his mouth, looking sheepish* Puff the magic dragon, come here not!
The Image of Darkness: yes, I might even try it on Dave.
Dave: Smokin'
Demya:
Vyne: Filthy human mind-rot
Vivian: N-no. I don't want to lose any control, my ancestors would make me do horrid things. *shudders*
Randver: Revolting stuff. Drugs are a waste of valuable training time.
Lelia: N-n-no, Sir.
Stone: Only pathetic lowlives take drugs. They should be irraticated along with the mages.

A jester sneaks up behind you and whacks you around the back of the head with his bladder-on-a-stick, what do you do?

Anonymous

Taegan: I'd probably just laugh. If I was hungover, I might hit him back though...

Ramsey: I would smile and hope that he wasn't going to do it again.

If you could choose one image to be your emblem, what would it be?

Anonymous

Serigala: Ginger root
Lady Fiona Foolsfoot: I don't wan' a f**king emblem.
Johnathan Foolsfoot: Something big and exciting
Crazy Calim the Clown: (Already has one, the
Image of Darkness: Darkness?
Dave: The pelvic bones! Giggity giggity, oh yeah! (OOC: sorry, I had to do that :))
Demya: The Earth
Vyne: The Earth
Vivian: An empty cloak
Randver: Fire
Lelia le Sai: The sun
Patron Stone: Shut up girl. Who asked you? Go inside and stay there... Sorry about her, the cello.

What is the greatest talent ever?

Anonymous

Taegan: To be able to go days without sleep!

Ramsey: ...the ability to use magic effectively. -_-  

What is your goal/mission in life?

Anonymous

Bresthra: To meet interesting people. Live. Experience. Ya know, that sort of thing.

What would you change if you could?

Anonymous

Seifer: Not a thing. Adaptation's what makes a person stronger. The more challenges, the better.

What's the most admirable character trait for a person to have (man and woman both) ?

Anonymous

Sahvrea: Adorable? Err....

Bresthra: A cute face helps. We'll go mushy, for both sexes. Cause that is cute before it gets annoying.

Who is the least attractive person you've met, and why?

Anonymous

Seifer: [strike:p5oe7poq]Well, there was this one drow woman who booked up all the rooms and made me sleep in the lobby...[/strike:p5oe7poq]

There was a thief I run into in Zantaric once. Suppose a few might not see 'im as too unattractive, but he did try makin' off with my coin AND cane. Ain't exactly the best way to go makin' friends and influencin' people, stealin' a man's cane. So I shot 'im, and by now the worms've probably made the fellah even more unappealin.

What's the worst thing you've ever been paid to do?

Anonymous

Sahvrea: >_> I heard that.

<___< You didn't ask a question.... Err. Do you like water?

Lion

Dietrich: *bitterly* I've heard blood tastes better...

Would you ever resort to cannibalism?  If so, why?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Bresthra: If I were really... really... really... really desperate...

What would happen after you consumed a heavy amount of alcohol?

Anonymous

Jack: Generally speaking, I wake up miserable and vow never to do such a stupid thing again, and then wind up doing it all over again by the end of the week.

But that's just me.

On a scale of awesome to amazing, how would you rate me as a suitor? ;D

Lion

Cassa: *smiles, flattered* Perhaps in another life.

Would you ever resort to murdering someone in their sleep?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Chaszva: Of course.

What constitutes a perfect evening?

Anonymous

Deadeyes: Conversation 'n good company.

If you had all the time in the world to perfect a skill, what would you pick?

Anonymous

Keir: ...Swimming! 8D

Ganon: Umm, probably wood-carving. *nod*

Sophia: <_< ...okay...well, for me it would have to be riding, even though I'm already perfect at that. c:

Dacia: Eh, stealing...but I'm with Sophia on that, I don't see how I could get any better. ;]

Kynton: Perhaps lying, but I don't have many chances to lie and it's not really a skill so... :/

Maia: Nothing, I'm content with what I have. =)

If you could eat a color which would you eat?

Lion

Germaine: *confused* I wouldn't eat a color...

If you could have a wild animal for a pet, what would it be?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Jornandu: Sometimes, it is... nice to have companion. I once raised a bird that... later sat on my shoulder and let me feed it. It made me happy.

I would like... another one, someday.

What is the one thing you'd want to accomplish before you die? (Assuming you can die.)