Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Bang! Bang BOOm!!*

Started by Anonymous, December 07, 2007, 05:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hiya people, i am new here, how is everyone also? hehe i am excited to rp here.

Anonymous

Shortest introduction evar!

Well I'm Shizzy, The Watchdog at your service! If you be requiring some sort of assistance, just ask an admin or a mod! We're all reaaal friendly ehre, and I promise I wont' bite you too much. I gotta mark territory after all, and there are people out there who want more territory than they should have.

Like Mia.

Ahem.

Enjoy yourself! This place is loads of fun! Can't wait ta see you do your thang! Mwahahahaha!

Anonymous

hehe.. sorry for being short, and ahh..hehe i love rp alot, heh, i also was begining to think i was gonna be ignored here.

Anonymous

Pfffft! Not a newbie goes unwelcomed I always say! Someone always comes along to welcome people! Just depends on the date and time is all really!

Lion

ahoy and welcome.  Have fun here and don't be a stranger!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Anonymous

Damn you Shizzy! You stole my territory!
And you have more than me so stop stealing it! Grrrr!

Anhoo welcome friend.
Fear Shizzy

Anonymous

hehehe oik i will fear her, can i fear ypou also?

Anonymous

Fearing is good ^^
Rabbits can be evil when the want to be ^^
Mine bit me once...

Anonymous

ahhh hehe rabbits are cute.

Anonymous

Lol, yeah they are ^^
My rabbits Mia and Belle are lop and chinchilla cross breads and they're really sweet ^^

But evil, Mia bit me once O.o and rabbits have big teeth >.<

Anonymous

Anonymous

dont remember if i asked, but is nudity allowe?

Rhindeer

Heeeellooooo Fae! 8DD *wavies!*

And as for nudity, what kind are we talking? Artistic nudity like in drawings, or in the RP itself? Artistic nudity in art is allowed as long as a warning is posted with it, and I think it should probably also be made into a link, just in case! Nudity in RPs? Yup! Totally fine. Just if it's sexual, make sure a warning is posted in the thread and that your RP partner is okay with it, too! :3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

i cant really draw so artistic nudity is out, nudity icly is what i mean heh also i may play something younger so nothing sexual would happen...hopfully

Rhindeer

Ohh, okay! :3

Well in that case, yeah, IC nudity is totally cool! :3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi, I'm new too! I'll look forward to playing with you! I play a blunt, rough around the edges herbalist and an indentured servant in Connlaoth who is just unlucky.

Anonymous