Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shards of a broken sanctuary (Draconian)

Started by Anonymous, February 03, 2008, 03:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The sound of hoof beats was deafening in his ears, he could barely feel his legs anymore and his body ached for rest as he crashed through the night darkened . When he had escaped some of the guards had spotted him and alerted his master and they were now chasing him on horseback..  Blue eyes scanned wildly for a place to hide his master and the guards were close now he could hear their shouts and the whinnying of anxious horses. He finally found an old tree and quickly scurried up the trunk stopping on a semi-hidden branch. The search party arrived right beneath him the one in front his former master ordered his men to start searching. The boy silently prayed that they didn’t look up and didn’t want to think about what would happen if they caught him. He thought back to the time when his parents were still alive before the raid and destruction of his tribe and the beginnings of his nightmare. He looked down again the guards had remounted their horses and were now leaving the boy was able to catch the words “Probably in a bear’s belly by nowâ€? then they disappeared. Kai breathed in relief he then heard a faint creaking and then before he had time to react the branch snapped and found himself hitting the ground, hard, after the daze and shock wore off he managed to get on his knees and attempted to stand. When a hand roughly grabbed his shoulder he looked up and saw  his master’s ugly grin ‘Thought you could escape boy? I’ll show you what happens to those who dare defy me!â€? Kai felt a hand hit him in the base of his neck and he was unconscious within seconds.
Blue orbs slowly opened quickly shutting again against the sun’s rays. He was dreaming about the incident that happened a month ago. The incident that landed him here at the slave block. A large hand grabbed a fistful of his nut brown hair and yanked him up off the ground. Kai whimpered as his master  tightened the cords on his wrists. “Don’t you try anything, boy or you‘ll be sorry!â€? the gruff man snarled. Kai nodded slightly whimpering again as the cords cut deeply into his raw skin. His master picked up a whip and lashed Kai’s  back causing the  boy to let out a pained whine.
“ Did I say you could make noises like that?â€? His master snapped, pulling hard on the cords again.  Kai whimpered again keeping his head down . The man put down the whip and  tightened the leash attached to the heavy metal choker around the boy’s neck. â€?Soon you’ll have a new master and might not be as fergivin’ as me boy’ his master whispered into his ear  Kai tried to hide the tears welling up in his eyes but nobody could really blame him for it his wrists were tied painfully tight in front of him. A set of heavy chains were shackled tight around his ankles, and they made movement so much more  painful for him. The long, thick chain leash was attached to the  metal choker that was slung . . lashes and cuts marked his entire body, some  old, several just fresh, others already infected because nobody ever treated them.
Kai hurt all over, and his head felt so heavy. His vision was a little cloudy, . His stomach growled it’s demands he hadn’t eaten in two weeks  ,, and his last, meager drink of water was  days ago and his throat was terribly dry  he winced in pain the leash was yanked  roughly. He almost collapsed . Come on, you stupid piece of waste!,â€? the man holding onto the leash snarled. He knew the auction would be starting soon and he would be sold to another master who treated him worse than a whipped dog..

Anonymous

A sophisticated man. About six feet tall with long silky black hair to the middle of his back was gliding, for what he was doing could not simply be called walking, through Arca. As much as he enjoyed his unicorn pet, Dai, he felt another one was in order to keep his Unicorn happy. Carrots could not simple do such a task, could they? Keen ears and nose found the poor little boy, and bright blue eyes watches as the man beat him. Sympathy and pity washed over his sense and he simple watched for a moment, every move calculated to make people stare at him, men and woman alike. Ashley was dressed in a black suit, his shiny shoes barely made noise when they scuffed against the ground.

Tilting his head, he pondered. Would this poor creature be a suitable pet for his Unicorn? It looked like they were going towards the auction, any everyone here knew what an odd fellow Ashley was. The rich sophisticated man, who bought frequent Women Of The Night to have them never leave his house, no one went to look, but everyone knew what he was up to, he never bought meat at the market, and loved exotic pets. Ashley peered around, meeting peoples looks and making them turn away, before he walked over to the slaver, placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling at him kindly. With the other hand in his pocket, a wad of cash in his grasp, he squeezed the mans shoulder with a little more pressure than needed.

"Excuse me, Sir, but I've noticed you're heading to the auction. I don't mean to intrude, but I would like to purchase this boy before anyone else gets a chance at it. I've been charmed by his absolute whipped nature." It was a lie, the absolute whipped nature made him a little irritated, but the child seemed like he could be a nice little boy, and he'd make Dai happy, and Ashley was always up for more company that he wouldn't have to eat.

Pulling his hand out of his pocket with the wad of cash, he waved it around in front of the mans face and smiled at him. " I can pay you now, of course, if you simply give him to me." Raising an aristocratic eyebrow in challenge, Ashley moved his hand from the mans shoulder to the boys, his smile, which was unnerving, had a slight fanged look to it which would show that he was no human.

Anonymous

“Sure he’s all yours mister� the seller said with a gapped tooth smile roughly shoving the boy in the direction of the man. Kai tried to catch himself but he was too weak and the shackles around his ankles tripped him and he fell into the dirt near his new master. Kai coughed as dust rose in the air as he looked up at the man. “I’d keep a close eye on this one, tried to run from me about a month ago, he’s skinny so he might not be much use for heavy work but he’s good in other areas if you know what I mean� the gruff trader said with a chuckle. The hairs on the back of Kai’s neck rose when the man mentioned that, a shiver ran down his spine as he remembered what happened to him when he was first enslaved.

Anonymous

Oh. That was easier than he could have made it! The man didn’t even grab the money in his hand, so, Ashley was swift to grab the leash and put his money back in his pocket. He looked over towards the slaver and gave him a pleasant smile, the long black hair falling to obscure one side of his face, giving him a menacing sort of look, his bright blue eyes slits now as he watches the disgusting human. Looking over towards the boy, his eyes going over his body, giving a short assessment. First order of business for the new boy… A name and a bath, god he stunk. At first he thought it was the gross fat man, but no, it was the boy too.
   They were certainly killing his once keen sense of smell. All he could smell was sweat and dirt. Kneeling down so he could look at the boy in the face, he pursed his lips and leered down at him, after pushing his silky black hair behind his ears he extended his long fingered hand. Putting his hand on the boys chin, he turned it towards him and looked down at it.

�Before I take you with me, what would you like me to call you? I am Ashley.� As a man who wasn’t human and didn’t really understand the whole subordinate thing, he didn’t find his pets calling him by his name and more odd than he calling them by their name. No matter, they’d be restricted to his house, anyway. No harm on being on a first name basis, right? Right. Still kneeling beside the boy, the leash in one hand and the boys face in the other, he kept looking at him, would be able to hold this position all day to get a name out of him.

Anonymous

Azure eyes narrowed was this a trick? normally masters  didn't ask their slave's name unless it was a trick and the slave was cruelly beaten afterwards it happened to him several times before. "My name is Kai'" he said in a low voice, turning his head sharoly to get it out of the man's grasp, "Ashley isn't that a girl's name?". The gruff old slaver suddenly realized the moey he once had wasn't there anymore "Hey pal what'da think yer doin' tryin' to run off without payin'!" he roared instead of taking out his rage on Ashely he started beating Kai with his foot and fists. Kai was defenseless against the man's onslaught his hands were still bound, soon blood began to dribbled out his nose and from a cu on his lip. He suddenly heard a cracking sound and knew at once that one of the man's punches or kicks broke his ribs. He opened his mouth to scream but found it impossible as his voice left him his already dull senses became even duller as black dots dance before his eyes.

Anonymous

A lovely voice.

This little Kai creature had. Ashley tilted his head and began to walk away, the leash in one hand, on the other side of his body and the back of the boy in his other hand, rested against his back. If he could perk his ears when noise was alarming, they would have at the sound of the man going on about the money. Which he didn't grab in the first place, Ashley rolled his eyes, stuffing his hand in his pocket, knowing that the man would go balistic should he really not get his money. He only took half this time, ready to flick it out, just right, to make it burst and fall down around the slaver like paper rain.

It was too late, of course, Ashley wasn't quite fast enough to stick his hand in his pocket before the boy, Kai, was grabbed and began being kicked and beaten. Of course, the boy was his now, why should he stand for a pet of his being beaten? He wouldn't. Which was exactly why Ashley kicked out a foot angeling it so it went over/between(._. I don't know where Kai is) the boy, right onto the slavers chest, though Ashley was physically strong enough to have broken and made his chest concave, he mearly put enough force into it to push the man away and knock the wind out of him. Scooping up Kai in one arm, it being around his chest, he flicked the money at the man and sneered. "It would do you well not to hurt someone elses pets."

The way Ashley said it, no deep rage, just a mild hate. Foam ontop of a coffee. He was pissed off though, he just saw his new pet get the shit kicked out of him. Hmph. Using his other hand, he licked his thumb nail, as if licking some sort of cover off of it. The tip turned a light blue, and the nail was razor sharp, pressing it over the bindings of the boys wrist, licking his thumb again, it looked like a shiny pretty thumb of a noble. Ashley picked Kai up bridal style and walked off to his home. "If you deceid to attack me, you'll fail, and I'll kill you, Got it?" Looking down at the boy, Ashley smiled a rather scary smile and looked around.

"We're almost there. I can mend your wounds once we get home. So, Kai is your name? It suits you. You'll have to tell me where you hurt, I have an odd way of healing, but you're a valuable object in my home. I must keep you presentable."

Anonymous

Kai heard his new master's words to the man but they sounded far away like he was hearing them underwater. When he felt himself being picked up he offered no protest he was too weak anyway. Glazed blue eyes looked up at him he was barely concious he couldn't even attack an insect right now. Unconciously he found his head leaning heavily against the man's chest the warmth felt good to his exhausted and broken body, but just as the darkness was about to take him he erupted into a coughing fit which made his side flare with pain and his head spin when he finished his blurry vision could make the redness of blood on his palm. Maybe the weeks of abuse was finally catching up with him. He could taste the bitter iron of the same life substance in his mouth and there was a powerful ache in his chest that made it difficult and painful to breath it felt like he was breathing in syrup . "I cc..c.a.n....t bre..at..h!" he struggled to say though he doubted if the man carrying him could hear or not his awarness was quickly slipping. "I'm going to die" was the last thing that crossed his mind before his head fell against Ashely's chest and his thin body went limp.

Anonymous

Ashley didn't pause to look down or cuddle the broken child. It would be better to get them both inside as quickly as possible. The tall man had some sympathy for the poor creature, he could smell the blood, taste it in the air when he moved to lick his lips. Moving the kid to rest farther up on him, putting kais head on his shoulder, Ashley finally got to his door, a quick twist of the knob and they were in. It was warm in the building, a house made up of oranges and browns, warm colours, petting Kais head and making a cooing noise, maybe to keep him calm, Ashley carried him to his room and lightly put him down on the bed.

First things first, the clothes would have to go. Looking around, Ashley found a hair tie, quickly braided back his long black hair and helped himself to a pair of navy blue clothing he'd bought for his other pet, Dai. Placing them on the bed beside the pale broken body, Ashley gently, and quickly, removed the soiled clothing, leaving Kai naked, Ashley paid no attention to any asset the boy carried, and simply looked for wounds and bruises. Getting up again to wet a cloth with warm water and some gauze from the ajoining bathroom, he washed off the wounds and set and wrapped up any broken bones. The open wounds, Ashley looked down at the boy, petting the wrapped up limbs, and pressed his tongue against them. His inhuman saliva acted as a salve, it would speed up the healing far better than any herb, an upside to being a sort of demon, hmm?

Redressing his newest house guest, Ashley pressed the cloth to the boys face, wiping away the grime and wrinkling his nose at the dirty hair. They'd have to clean that once the creature woke up, Ashley wasn't sure what could be done about the boys ribs, laying would be best, or he could try something else. Since the demon didn't plan on eating his newest pet, he'd have to ask first, of course...

So, Ashley say beside his new pet, running his long pale fingers through Kais hair, patient for him to wake up. "Come on Little One, time to wake up..."

Anonymous

When awarness finally returned to his fuzzy brain Kai was more than a little confused he was inside of somewhere, and he was lying on what felt like a bed. The pain was still there though it wasn't as harsh as it had been. He felt a cloth run across his face removing the grim and sweat he admitted it felt nice and was about to let the blackness take him again when he felt a hand running through his chestnut hair, Kai grimaced if there was one thing he didn't like it was being touched especially after what happened when..NO! he wouldn't think about that. Then his hearing picked up a far away voice telling him to wake up the boy groaned he hadn't been able to sleep much during the last few weeks and when he did cold water had been thrown on him. Weakly he raised one of his arms and waved it haphazardly as if trying to make the person waking him leave. "Go 'way wanna sleep" he mumbled groggily burying himself further underneath the covers of the bed.

Anonymous

Being a man of manners and class, he only puckered his lips and licked his sharp teeth. An eyebrow tweeked up and he leaned up, placing a hand on his hip and glared down at the child curled up in a guest bed. The hand came up and Ashley grabbed it, using it to pull the boy up. Before the child, whatever the hell his name was, could stuggled, Ashley stood him up and placed his hands around the boys middle to keep him from falling. "I'll endure much from you, Boy, but I need your name, and you're not to sleep until sundown. My home is not a nocturnal one, and I will not have you wandering when no one is awake."

His voice, as silky smooth as it was before, had a bit of a ruffle to it. A husky grumpiness at being brushed off by a dirty little boy. "Now, wake up." Giving the boy a quick shake he growled slighty, if this thing fell asleep he'd drop him where he stood. Ashley could mend wounds and broken bones as easily as he could break them.

Which was very easily.

Anonymous

Kai groggily opened one of his eyes not liking the fact of being shaked  asking for his name "Didn't I tell him that already?" he thought and then replied My name's Kai" then hearing the man's ranting he opened his other eye and smirked "That so well how are ya going to stop me if no one's awake?" he questioned a rebelious fire glinting in his eyes he had learned from an early age that submission only brought more pain than it did good and that masters no matter how kind they were to you only wanted to gain your trust then rip it away in horrible instant he had learn that the hard way.

----------------------------
"I didn't lose my mind ,I sold it on Ebay"