Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vaati's art 'n stuff

Started by Anonymous, February 06, 2008, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I kinda doubt anything but art will end up here.... But we'll see. I'm just gonna post everything on this thread when I get new stuff. That way it's easier to find *nodnod* I'm gonna put the dates I posted them over them, just a little reminder for me. 'Cause I'll probably just post everything in this post ^^;

Here's a character I use for Legend of Zelda role plays: My Sheikah Coden, oldest of four adoptive brothers. He is also known as the White Sheikah, since white is an odd color for them to wear and he wears almost all white. I'll have a color version up soon.

2/6/08

And, my evil Sheikah: The mass muderer Terran!

2/6/08

Terran in color. The scanner kinda bleached him out....

2/6/08

Mah fuzzy, Moby.

2/6/08

And mah ebil fuzzy, Mavar.

2/6/08

Sorry for the hugeness of the pictures >.>;

Here's a colored picture of Coden.

2/8/08

And this is Tithis, Coden's brother. He's the second oldest of the four.

2/8/08

And the third one, Xatheis. He the second youngest.

2/8/08

He looks like a kid that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar! xD

Anonymous

Oooo.

X3 you got a good base for your self!! Keep it up! >_</)

You draw animals better than me. *jealous* T_T

Anonymous

Thanks x3 I was accually able to draw animals before people. My people used to be kinda square... >.>;

Anonymous

I've never been able to draw animals.  *huffs* I'd try, but I'm lazy. kekeke.

o_o Do you mind me asking how old you are? *curious*

Anonymous

I'll be 16 May 20th. 8) Though, I won't be getting a learners permit.... If I do our insurence would go through the roof... But my dad's still gonna teach me to drive :D

Anonymous

I'm 18 and I'm to afraid to sit in a drivers seat. <.<;

Rhindeer

D'aaaaw! That's cuuute! I love the fuzzys' feet! xDD They're adorable (the fuzzies, not just the feet).

And I agree! You got yourself a great base! Definitely keep at it and practice everyday! I was also better at animals in the beginning for a long time and not good at people, now I'm better at people. Ahhh! D8 So don't do like I did and forget to practice your animals, too! xDD

I also envy your clothes-drawing skills. I suck at clothes. o.o
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Which explains why all of Rhis drawings are naked! *looks up at the banner*

Anonymous

Yeah, it does x3 I'm glad you like it! I envy your abiliy to do shinyness in the hair. I can't do shinyness anywhere but the eyes and if they're wearing something shiny ^^;

I like driving but I wouldn't trust myself on a road.... >.>;

I'm a smily icon abuser >x3

Anonymous

I added some new pics :P