Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wish Game

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2008, 06:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So yeh, this was a game one of my members from another board came up with and posted, and it's rather fun, so I thought I might post it here too ^_^

Alright, this game is simple, creative, and it's great fun when you're bored between posts.

Basically all you do is make a wish. For instance:

'I wish it would stop raining'

and the person after that would grant your wish, but the consequences would be terrible. For instance:

'granted, but it never rains again and your favourite pot plant dies of drought.'

and then once you've granted the wish you make a wish yourself. Simple? Cool. I'll start.

I wish I could shapeshift.

Anonymous

As soon as I read the title, I was like, "oh god, I hope this is one of those corrupt a wish games"  xD

Anyways....

Wish Granted! But, you get stuck in one form, and can never return to your real form.

I wish I was getting paid today...

Anonymous

Granted!  But you get paid in counterfit bills and get arrested.

I wish I was one of the best tennis players in the world.

Anonymous

GRANTED!!! But you now can do NOTHING but play tennis for the rest of your life.

I wish I wouldn't have to study so hard to get As in my classes ^>^

Anonymous

Granted!  But it's because the grade system gets turned around so A's are the equivelant of F's and vice versa.

I wish I wasn't tone deaf.

Rhindeer

Granted! You're now completely deaf!

I wish I had a bigger room.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Granted! You've been shrunk to the size of a mouse, so now, your room is bigger!

I wish I had a pet gryphon.

Lion

Granted but now your pet gryphon has eaten all your other pets and a couple of relatives.

I wish I could tun into a wolf.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Granted, you turn into a wolf...spider.

I wish I knew how to sew!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Granted! But Now You're A Spider and people trash your stuff all the time!

I wish I had some ice cream! >.<

Anonymous

Granted, you get your ice cream but suddenly someone bumps into you and your ice cream falls and hits the stupid ground T-T

I wish I had my own Oompa Loompa...

Lion

Granted but it's sings it's Oompa Loompa song so much it drives you crazy and you throw it off the cliff.

I wish I didn't have school so early in the morning.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

~*~ Wish Granted ~*~

~Consequence ~
All of your late-night classes consist of high-level science and mathematics courses, taught by people who have very thick accents and don't explain things well.

I wish my boyfriend did everything I told him to~

Lion

Wish Granted, however he now takes everything at face value and so literal that after you've recently had a big fight and told him to go jump off a cliff, he has done so and is now in the hospital.

(sorry if that's kinda harsh Kira)

I wish I could sleep for an entire year.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Granted!  You've slept through your best friend's wedding, and she's real mad at you.

I wish I had a sweet boyfriend.

Anonymous

Granted, you got a sweet boyfriend...i mean, he is literally sweet... turned out to be a gingerbread man 0_o

I wish I had my own X-Wing with an R2-D2 in it!

Anonymous

Granted! But...it explodes from a bad super technological part no one can remember the name of >.>

I wish that I could find my stapler!

Rhindeer

You find it all right! But it's at the bottom of the ocean guarded by an angler fish. D8

I wish I had a new Wacom tablet. x3

Anonymous

Granted!  But before you even get to use it it gets stolen!

I wish I could fly!

hikaru.dream

Granted!
But when you get high enough to kill yourself, your flying abilities disappear   DX

I wish I had more time