Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Broken monotony (Aikoku Ryuu)

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2008, 06:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((OOC: I love Lys and his prissy mood swings XD))

Jovan was slightly surprised by the mood swing as well and he let Mara's hand fall away. He hadn't realized the teenager was so jealous. Jovan didn't mind that much, it was kind of cute. And he could behave. Or at least give it a valiant effort.

He turned to face Lysael a bit more, his voice soft, "Hey. Come on. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I don't have to kiss anyone else." He moved closer to Lysael, reaching over to tap him lightly on the nose, "All you had to do was say something pretty boy."

The rabbit's hand moved to the back of Lysael's neck, scratching gently, "I should have payed more attention to your feelings. And I'm sorry I didn't." Jovan tended to forget that not everyone was as....relaxed about multiple partners as he was and wouldn't like him flirting all over the place with someone else.

Anonymous

((OOC: LOL. And apologies for the wait.))

He wanted to yell at Jovan, he really did.  But as soon as the rabbit touched his neck, Lys relaxed, the apology further soothing his irritation.  And then, just as suddenly, he jerked away, glaring at Jovan.  "What are you doing?  I can't even keep my mouth shut around you."  

After everything that had happened, Lysael had kept himself away from people, refusing to get attached to anyone.  Mara... was just an exception.  The only exception.  Lys had controlled his emotions, kept himself from getting attached, and now that Jovan had shown up, his self control was slipping.  The rabbit was getting around his defenses, in the space of a single day.  

"What are you doing to me?"  He took a step back, watching Jovan warily, and looking like he was ready to bolt.  The fact that the rabbit was so damn good at soothing him, right after riling him up... no, more than that, it was that he seemed so interested in the unicorn, that was unnerving Lysael.

Mara watched silently, her gaze switching from Lys to Jovan and back again, over and over.  It was starting to really worry her, how Lysael was reacting now.  What was going on?

Anonymous

((OOC: No worries about the wait. I'm just glad you're back! And congrats on the dating!))

"I'm not doin' anything to ya." Jovan moved back, holding his hands up, "Just bein' friendly." The rabbit was a little surprised. This was not something he was used too. He had no idea that Lysael had issues about people and that he was messing with them.

He gave Mara a puzzled, questioning look before turning his attention back to the teenager, "I'm sorry I upset ya pretty boy. I wasn't tryin' too. I can back off."

Not too far, as Jovan found himself increasingly attracted the teenager, but rape really wasn't his thing. He liked his partners willing. So he could bide his time, take it slow with the kid. Didn't really bother him any. He honestly enjoyed spending time with these two.

Anonymous

((OOC:  I have missed this thread.  xD ))

Lysael was silent, seemingly oblivious to the world around him.  The teen was wrestling with his own moodiness, which had once again messed things up for him.  It was really starting to annoy him, these mood swings.  "I..."  His voice cracked, and he paused for a moment.  "I think this morning really messed me up.  I'm sorry I'm snapping at you."  Was it really this morning?  ...No.  It was his own issues, but the morning's events made such a convenient excuse.  

This morning?  No, something else was up, but Mara knew that trying to make the teen explain things would only make it worse.  He was stubbornly determined to keep the reasons for unusual reactions like this a secret.  She sighed, wishing Lys would just talk to her.  At least he was trying to get things back on track here.

Anonymous

((OOC: Me too! I am super glad its back XDD))

"Yeah. Ain't that the truth." Jovan relaxed a little, excepting the boys excuse. He wasn't going to pry if the kid didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't like they were that close, having only met that morning. And it had been a rather stressful morning. One that honestly, Jovan would be happier never thinking about again.

The rabbit gave a shrug of his shoulders, smiling at Lysael, "And I ain't worried about you snappin' a bit. We've all had a crazy day so far. With the weird ladies, attempted rape, bit a murder and some creepy undead stuff. That is liable to make anyone a bit cranky."

He was tempted to touch the boy again, but he didn't want to push anything. So Jovan slid his hands into his pockets where he wouldn't be tempted to touch. Wouldn't do to scare his new friends away, "And I'm sorry I pushed ya to much. I'll try and behave."

Anonymous

Lysael nodded, not really trusting himself to say the right thing right now.  This was getting ridiculous, snapping at Jovan like this... And then Mara disrupted his train of thought by grabbing his wrist and pulling him back over to Jovan, where she promptly draped her arms over the boys' shoulders.

"Now that we've got our afternoon drama out of the way," she giggled a little, "shall we continue on our way?"  She smiled at them both, relieved that Lys had settled back down.  He really was acting weird today.

((OOC: Short post, sorry. ))

Anonymous

Jovan relaxed a bit as Mara collected Lysael and steered him back along the hallway. It was a little hard with the boy, there seemed to be so many landmines that he could stumble over at any moment. But he couldn't see them to figure out where they were. He then grinned at the thought as he strolled after the pair. It did keep things interesting.

"Yes please! I have had more then enough bizarre drama today. Even if I do tell myself it was all some sort of strange group hallucination brought on by....poorly cooked mushrooms with breakfast." Ignoring the fact that there had been no mushrooms. But that was utterly besides the point.

Deciding that it would probably annoy Lysael if he got to cuddly with him or Mara, Jovan kept his hands in the pockets, smiling happily. It was nice to be around them, Mara was quite sweet and Lysael was pissy but fun. And so darn cute when he blushed.