Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Maze of No Logic

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2008, 09:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Eli was feeling especially lonely and bored one day, so he decided to invite someone with him to the Maze of No Logic. That was a mystical place where anything from anytime could appear, and everyday problems could only be solved with topsy-turvy ideas intead of stupid common sense.
  He coiled up his snakelike body near the grand, cavemouth-like entrance and waited for his invitee... ((mdu))

Anonymous

'Hello Eli. This had better be worth it,' Fiona said as she came overa nondescript hill. She looked before her. This was going to be one of those times where she wished she wasn't a Village Idiot. She could just feel it.

OOC: feel free to mess with her as much as you like.

Anonymous

Eli looked at his ally and shook his head. Great, I get to explore with this idiot...
  "ok, let's go..." he mumbled, obviously expecting someone of greater status... and hygene.

Anonymous

Fiona knew she smelt bad right now. So would you if you walked across a field and fell in every cowpat you did (and didn't) see. She looked at the sign. No logic hey, her life was a mix of mismatched logic. Perhaps her own lack of logic would counteract the No Logic. As she entered the maze a large pot fell on her head. Nope, this was going to be as annoying as usual.

Anonymous

Eli turned his head away from Fiona in seeming disgust. In reality, he felt bad for her, but he wouldn't dare admit it.
  "Come on already.... the only reason I invited you was to see if there's treasure in here and I may need a scapegoat.... You can handle that, right?"
  The real reason he invited her was that he was hoping to turn it into a date.
  He swerved along the ground like a lizard at a smooth pace that would be hard for Fiona to follow into the entrance.

Anonymous

The entrance closed behind them and Fiona groaned. She had hoped for.

POP! Fiona was transported away and landed on a ship near Serindipity. That was one good thing at least. Shemust have been too foolish for the maze to handle. Serves the damn thing right.
----------------

Serigala screamed, landing on the floor of the maze. She looked up to see a dragon. AMAZING!

She went around the dragon, admiring its dark scales seemed to glitter, even without the sun shining into the maze. She stroked her hand long it's back. Amazing.
Noticing that it was looking at her, she smiled, 'salutations Mister Dragon. I have never seen one such as you. You are truely amazing.'

Anonymous

"I-er-don't-um..."
Eli stammered, startled by the change of people and this new woman's compliments.
"I... Jeez, give me space!" He put on an angry face, only a second later hoping he could take it back.

Anonymous

Serigala glared at the dragon, then smiled, 'you haven't met many women have you?'

She looked around the hallway they were in. The room twisted sharply and swung them across the room. Serigala landed back on her feet.

'Did that just happen or have I had too much nutmeg*?'

*Nutmeg is a hallucinagenic, Serigala is the equivalent to what we'de call a doctor.

Anonymous

He felt ahsamed of his outburst...
His four legs and light wieght for his size kept him balanced as the room moved.
   "No, it definately moved... I could feel it in my whiskers"
He glanced at her, naiively hoping she was impressed by his abilities...

Anonymous

She cocked her head and looked at him. He seemed very shy, she always thought dragons would have a more robust personality. The one's in her previous Master's books did. Though she did disagree with how they had been painted as viscious beasts. Humans were so racist.

'So, how did I get here, and how do we get out?'

Anonymous

"Er... Figue it out!"
(He cringed)
"I mean... I... don't know?"
Stupid, Eli.... Don't I have any idea about women?
He smiled apologetically, lowering his ears and head a bit.
Think... how do I impress her?
He sighed. He was clueless.

Anonymous

Serigala smiled. She tried to take his mind off his embarressment, 'we'de better move forward then.'

'I'm Serigala by-the-by. What would yor name be?'

Anonymous

"It's Eli," he replied, grateful she changed the subject.
   The path ahead of them was a long hallway with a purple door visible at the end. As the two walked foreward, Serigala striding confidently and Eli gliding silently not far behind, the hallway seemed to get longer. No matter how far they traveled, the door was never any closer...

Anonymous

She looked around, 'there has to be a trick to this.' It was more to herself then to Dragon Eli but she said it aloud.

'Do you know how this works?'
She took a step forward and found herself walking on the roof. She was very glad that she wore pants under her skirt.

Anonymous

In Eli's eyes, she had disappeared. He backed up, thinking maybe she-
  Suddenly, he was on the roof as well. All this trickery was starting to make him sick...
   "Let's try to think opposite" he said, struck by inspiration.

Anonymous

'Opposite to what?' she said as her bag came undone.
'No,' she groaned. The strong scent of bergamot oil filled the air. She wrinkled her nose.
She thought very hard about walking on the floor, trying to see herelfs picking up her little packages of herbs. Instantly she fell to the floor.
'Better than nothing,' she said as she rubbed her head.

Anonymous

Eli had already forgotten what he had meant, probably because he was distracted...
He wished he could join Serigala now, but instead of falling to the ground...

They were both teleported into a remote forest. It seemed normal enough... Eli judged that they were away form the maze and its magic now. He was glad for that, but he felt more sick than ever now.

Anonymous

OOC: are they really out of the maze or is this a trick?

IC:
Serigala was about to ay something when she saw some Bergamot. She hesitated. If they were still in the maze it could be a trick. Who knows what it could be. She went over and plucked a few leaves gingerly.

Anonymous

((they're out of the maze... they now have to survive the wilderness))

IC: Eli watched her, wondering what the plant was.

Anonymous

'Bergamot. It's the stuff I spilled earlier,' she said, looking at the dragon's puzzled face, 'I'm a herbalist. I heal injuries using medicines and skill rather than magic.'

She stood up and rubbed dirt of her skirt. She looked around. It didn't look like a trick,'so, what do we do now?'