Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A free for all of characters.

Started by Anonymous, May 01, 2008, 05:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My threads had seemed to be dieing off and then I dissapeared for a little while, but I really would like to keep my characters going so it's basically a free for all. Pick and choose any of my lovlies that you want and she's all yours.

Talia Dodder
Kishi Madder
Panadora Lerutan
Abelia Hawthorn
Ardea Briar
Brooke Willow

And here they all are:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6677

Anonymous

*sticks hand up*

I'd like to play!! Gonna see which of my charries are free, but just dropping a note to say I'm interested.

Anonymous

Phew, I'm not the only one. I was starting to freak out about people disappearing after a few posts. I thought it was because I sucked.

I'd love to have a game with you. Any of my charries are free and most can travel anywhere. Let me know what type of thing your interested in (eg serious, funny, romatic)

Anonymous

Yay! People!

And before we get into a role play I do plan on continueing all posts I start but life's a bit hectic for me right now so I might be on for three days straigh and then dissapear for two or so. But I'll come back I promise.

Any type of plot works for me. Usually unintentional humor follows my characters in various sense of humors regardless of plot, but really whatever you'd like.

If you want to pick whichever one of my girls your most interested in go right ahead. I have Ardea in a post right now but otherwise the poor girls are rotting away in the back of my creative mind.

Anonymous

Any of them are fine. I'll prolly use Vyne or Fiona. Both are cranky, occasionally violent women. The girl that likes playing tricks on people would be good with Fiona. Fiona hates tricks. The pickpocket could try to steal one of Vyne's feathers. I'm bad with names sorry.

Anonymous

Yea... I think Willow (the tricksy one) and Fiona would make a lovely little plot together. Do you want to start or should I? If so where?

Anonymous

Hmm, Fiona can be anywhere so I don't mind. I also don't mind who starts. I should warn you, Fiona can be violent, rude and etc.

Anonymous

Haven't got profiles for them up yet, but my free characters are:

Lukas, a vain preening half-man half-phoenix
Jules, a kind and caring, and bumbling knight
Frederick, a valiant prince who has a habit of falling in love with magical beings

Gah, you have too many charries to choose from!! Are there any of mine who you think will be compatible with any of yours?

Anonymous

*evil grin* would Frederick fall in love with Fiona, Willow or both?
*rubs hands together* I could have so much fun twisting your Prince's mind.

Lukas sounds a bit like Demya - a vain, rude harpy - actualy, they'd probably look a lot similar too. That would be an interesting thread, I could have Vyne - a strong, ugly harpy - pop in on them firting with one another..or with themselves.

LOL, my sister's name is Jules...short for Juliana.

Anonymous

All or any of the above ideas look fun. :)

Anonymous

You choose, I don't mind which (or if we do something else completely). Who wants to start?

Anonymous

The plots wouldn't bother me none either or any or the ways.

And as for starting I will if neither of you want to.

Anonymous

I truly don't mind who starts, I'm just being polite.