Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Lo there, folks!

Started by Anonymous, May 14, 2008, 12:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Uh, hello there! I'm Tarkya, and I'm new to this place as you can probably tell... found it through RPG-D. I've seen the banner for it over and over and over but I only recently decided to actually come and look it over after some periods of godmodery at the forum I normally haunt. It looks like this place is going to be a great deal of fun, and here's to hoping I can actually ease into someone so freeform.

:B

Anonymous

Hiya welcome to SotE
*huge hug* hee hee
don't worry there isn't much god-moding here (not that i can talk since i've only been here 2 days)
Hope you enjoy it here :) :D

Anonymous

I've been here nearly 10 months and there's no god-moding here ^^

We daren't the Shizzy would eat us if we did o.O

We're pretty friendly here when we aren't chewing on your skin. Hope you enjoy your stay. Please do not the feed the tigers

Anonymous

hey hey welcome. :P
... I normally have some kind of witty remark, but I couldn't think of anything at the moment so meh.

But if you're looking for a thread don't hesitate to drop me a message. ^^

Anonymous

Hehehe... it's been a while since I've had this warm a welcome |3 then again, this IS the first forum I've joined in ages...

I may end up taking up your offer on threads... I may end up just lurking at first, though |B

Anonymous

Welcome welcome!

8D I'm Draco.

I'm the scary admin. Don't listen to them about shizzy. B|

Anywho! >_</) any questions and what-not, don't be ascared to ask meh.

Anonymous

Welcome =D Always good to have a new person with new ideas and creativity come along  ^,...,^ I hope you enjoy your stay, and please if your making a thread be sure to consider me as a partner ^_^ My Charrys are in my sig, I could always create another if need be xP

Anonymous

*glomps*

^_^

Hope you have a long and fruitful existence here, and perhaps we shall meet on the RP plains sometime...

*salutes the rising sun*

Anonymous

Wow night that's... deep
i might even cry.  :cry:  :cry:
It's so emotional

Anonymous

Please feel free to do so.

*smirk*

Anonymous

ok
*sobs uncontrollably*  :cry:  IT'S SO *sniff* BEAUTIFUL!!  :cry:

Anonymous

<sarcasm>

This isn't about you, this is about Tarkya!

*points to author of thread*

Get a grip!

</sarcasm>

Anonymous

Sorry. *dries tears*
Anyway enough of my randomness
Since you are already in a thread with me i don't need to tell you I'm up for a RPG any time.
Enjoy your stay.

Anonymous