Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A little shady.

Started by Anonymous, June 29, 2008, 07:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Whee! Anyone wanna RP with my new Shade character? Her name is Eken. She's 19 and looks like a little girl. Technically, she's a hermaphridite, but I say 'she' for simplicity. Oh... and she's a prostitute.

But that doesn't mean it's all adult playing. She can be hired for an evening to play chess with you. Whatever you fancy. Check out her profile for details, yo. SO... any takers?

Anonymous

I would love to rp with her if u don't mind playing with new peeps  :?:  i think her and Clide could hit it off lol. Would she mind being recruited for a break in or a simple mugging?  if so what is her temperament exactly, dose she enjoy others suffering? sorry if I'm bombarding u with ?'s its just her charter in general intrigues me.

Anonymous

*coughs* I don't mind at all ^^
And no, she wouldn't mind (if she was paid enough XD) Hell, you could buy her love if you were rich enough o-o
*cough* Yes, she enjoys the suffering of others to an extent. She is a shade after all.
Like the title says, she's somewhat shady. She can be sadistic and even gorey if the situation suits her. She's also very flirty. *hack*SLUT!!!*cough*