Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A half-Elf and a Necromancer

Started by Anonymous, July 21, 2008, 03:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A half-Elf: Hyoite. Go go go. The frozen northlands don't seem to be loved enough. There can be ice golems and precarious cliffs and hovering vaguely-sentient snowballs that purr. And a hot elf ;D See? Don't you love the frigid north?

and

A Necromancer: Isn't anywhere yet, because I dread writing him in Thanatos and then never having anyone in Necromantia. Maybe he's someplace nearby doing diplomatic thingies as suits the new grand hiyamuck Sir Voice of Diplomacy?

Anonymous

If there's a hot elf up north, I don't think it'll be fridged for long xD

I'd join you, but I don't have any free characters atm, and I'm to lazy to join another.

Tally

I could potentially send Raziya or Kattal to Sogen's thread in Hyoite if you like.  Kattal I know almost nothing about. x3 He's a new character so what you'd get would be something of surprise. Razi would be less of a grab bag, but he's also less likely to actually socialize with Sogen.

I don't have any free characters in Necromantia, unfortunately. I have one in Serendipity, one in Connlaoth, and one in Adela. Then there's Razi and Kattal who wander around pretty much anywhere.

If your necro guy were visiting Serendipity he could run into Gospel? Or if he were visiting Connlaoth he could maybe run into Tyne. They are both soldiers.

Lemme know if you want anyone.

Anonymous

(Oh jeez, I was just checking this board and had a heart attack; I misread your thread as 49 characters left @_@)

Well, I always like an element of surprise or uncertainty in rp, it's what causes unexpected twists and all that jolly good stuff. And if you send someone who's not much of a socializer, they could always end up in a fight instead =P

If they are still free, I'll bring him over to Serendipity. No idea what'll happen though, since he's existed for all of, eh, 48 hours?

Thank you for the offers!