Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Demya p1.

Started by Anonymous, August 25, 2008, 06:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

At long last I have finally put something in the Studios. I should probably add my others here too.

This is Fiona, 9, and Jonathan Foolsfoot, 4. Fiona is the Female Son of a Village Idiot and Johnathan is either the second son or the Male Daughter of a Village Idiot. Johnathan is generally clumsy and gets picked on by the other guys (Fiona to the rescue!!!)

Anonymous

Yay you can draw people.  (I can't draw people so I'm always impressed when others can.  :) )  I think it looks nice.

Though I'm really confused as to what is going on.  Please tell me that she's helping him heal or bandage a wound and that she's not ripping out his kneecaps.  :shock:

Anonymous

See that scrunchy thing around her fist, that is a cloth. She's trying to stop the flow of blood.

Anonymous

Oh, phew.  That's good to know.  *is relieved*

Anonymous

Meet Fiona and Calim at 15 years old. Fiona was bit less of a bitch than she is now and Calim still spoke Loon. Fiona is strong willed by this stage and refuses to rest her head on anyone's shoulders, even Calim's. Poor Calim ends up being more like the girl in their friendship. Fiona tends to immasculate the people she cares about, (which is only Calim and Johnathan).

If you're wondering where Calim's arm is, it's behind Fiona's. It wasn't a mistake. Although by needing to say that, it kinda means I must have done something wrong.

[center:1oix5xcs][/center:1oix5xcs]

Anonymous

Yay, it's Demya
: the harpy bimbo!

hikaru.dream

I love how the wings look! :heart: