Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Badges! Get yer badges! <3

Started by Tally, December 01, 2008, 06:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

SotE is now proud to introduce badges, wonderful pixely goodness that you can earn for cool stuff you do on the site!

We have a variety of badges that you can earn, currently, though this isn't it. There are more in development, and you are also welcome to make suggestions for badges you would like to see made.

Things to do in this thread:
  • Discuss/ask questions about badges!
  • Make suggestions for ones you would like to see.
  • Claim badges. If you meet the criteria for earning a badge, post here!

CURRENT BADGES
Yearling
You can earn this shiny badge simply by being a member of the game for a year.

Journeyman
If you've been a member of SotE for three years, you get this badge!

Sage
If you've been a member of SotE for five years, congratulations! You get a shiny gold star! <3

God Tier
Whoa.  You've been with SotE for ten years.  Yowza!

Herald
You can earn this badge by posting a link to SotE on at least five different sites. They can be any site at all. If you dropped a link there, it counts! Livejournal, deviantart, tumblr, your sig on other forums, wherever!  For an easy ad code to copy/paste, clicky right here. Please remember to adhere to each site's advertising rules. :3 To claim your badge, just post in this thread with links to where you have linked to us!

SotE Deviant
Upload one piece of original SotE-inspired art or fiction to deviantArt to get this badge. :3 Make sure to include a link back to SotE in the submission's description in order to qualify! To claim your badge, post here with a link to your deviantart submission.

Leadership
You get this badge by stepping up to the challenge of playing the leader of one of the main nations or city-states of SotE!

Storyteller
For participating in a thread that gets to be at least five pages long.

Storymaster
Participate in a thread of ten pages to earn this badge. :3

THE COOKIE
You get this when the admins find you being extra helpful or nice to other members with no request from us and just 'cause you want to. <3 Good job!

A+!
You get this for submitting an original player submission. Original as in you thought it up all on your own and didn't just repost it here. This is for accepted submissions, pending ones will have to wait to receive their badge.
  This was for the old system of Player Submissions.  We'll be bringing it back in a different capacity!

5 Peeps, Yo!
You get this lovely flower for RPing with at least five different players!  As long as it's five other players (excluding yourself) you get this shiny... flower!

Around the World
For having at least one thread in all the major forum categories of SotE!  Any board within the category will do!  The required categories are:  Northern Le'raana, Connlaoth, Serendipity, Adela, Thanatos, Yoreiqi Isles, Eastern Le'raana, and Southern Le'raana!
No need to link to all those threads when claiming this one! xD  If you say you posted to a category, we'll believe you!

Anonymous

Here I have Yearling (Journeyman in two months :3) and Storyteller for viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7689

Tally

Added yours Choco!

And I went through and added a few Yearling badges to a few peeps. >_</)

I'm also claiming all three of my yearly badges, plus my Deviant badge for stuff like this: http://talyafera.deviantart.com/art/Setsurri-59904289

And my Leadership badge for playing Akkiel. =D

Anonymous

I've been around since October 2003, so I think I'm quite the veteran. :P
Oh, I'm not sure if this counts, but my Thread, "The Way of the Careless Assassin" went on for 14 pages in the older forum and continued for an additional four pages in this forum. :D

http://spiritsoftheearth.yuku.com/topic ... assin.html

Anonymous

I can't remember exactly when I joined... but I know it was around the 2003 time frame *nods*  At the very least I get Yearling and Journeyman.

I get Leadership for Jinny.

Storyteller for this.

Storymaster for this.  

The only thing keeping me from getting SotE Deviant is lack of linking back to SotE on my SotE arts.  I'll just have to make something new and put a sticky on my computer.

Lion

I see I got the yearling.  I should probably get the storyteller badge for What dreams my come and storymaster badge for The Night Shift.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Tally

Added yours Lion!

And Night, you know you can just edit your deviation descriptions to include the link, right?

Rhindeer

And I come to collect my yearly badges, deviantart badge for stuff like this, and storyteller and storymaster badges for threads like this and this! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

How sad is it that I didn't even notice that I get a Yearling badge?

Though I do get Storymaster for: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6844

And Storyteller for: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=6600

Anonymous

Oh! Can I have badges?

Yearling: Joined:  Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:28 pm

Deviant: http://mdu-ntr.deviantart.com/art/Image ... e-92742579
I have others but I didn't add linkies. Do you want me to add linkies?

Storymaster: 14 pages: viewtopic.php?t=6844

Storyteller: 7 pages: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=6875

Goldie

Yearling Image: It was a year Feb. 2004 Haha

Journeyman Image: It was 3 years Feb. 2006

Sage Image: Since 2003!

SotE Deviant Image: http://blazinglilac.deviantart.com/art/ ... th-8111236

Leadership Image: Fenway!  Woot woot! ^_^

Storyteller Image: http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/view ... =30&t=1244 Anger of the Sea with Rhi! ^_^

Anonymous

May I have a badge? ^-^

I joined September 17th, 2005.

Rhindeer

Dude, Gold, you get Storymaster too for Here We Are! xD On EZboard, that thread was like, what, how many pages? A lot...>_> and over 500 posts, so...I think you qualify! xP
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Added mdu's!

Gave you the Storyteller badge, Nightshade, but there needs to be a link to SotE in the deviation's description for it to qualify for the badge. (:

Goldie

LOL....I wasn't sure!  I went to try and find it and failed Dx  I thought that it had been but I didn't want to put it down if I was remembering incorrectly xDDDDD

And I'd probably have longer threads if SOMEONE posted ^_~

Anonymous

I joined Dec. 9 2005 so can I have the Yearling and Journeyman badges? They're so shiny. *.*
Sage is shinier, but...well...ya. Dx

Tally

Anonymous

Whoo! Now for some posting!

...After class. <.< BLAST YOU PHYSICS!!!

Tags: