Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanna help me start again

Started by Anonymous, July 01, 2009, 01:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hiya people. After a *ahem* small leave of absence (exams suck :P) I kinda wanna get back on the entire RP scene. Now I'm up for any sort of story line but basic rules are
Lucas and Sara are searching for any clues they might have of their lost past and are currently in the Sanctuary.
Cauldia is a rouge mage trying her best to survive in Connlaoth and avoid not being seen. She has a sick mother but that doesn't need to be sorted yet.
Gale... hmm... Gale has no fixed story line set for him so he's open for anything anywhere.
Riscal has no previous threads so the only story there is his assassin-ness. He's based in Connlaoth but can move around if a contract makes him. You could be a attempted victim of him, or a witness to his act or something completely different.

Oh and a final point, these are mostly guidelines for stories so feel free to come up with something original. Hell its probably cooler than my ideas.

Anonymous

I am looking to further develop my character Kiranalynn before I try to make another. She is half elf half human from Serendipity and Im not quite sure what to make of her right now so Im hoping a plot with somebody else will help something come about.

Anonymous

I can put myself up if you want ..
But my newest profile is a little obscure due to laziness and loss of inspiration.
You may ask me any questions.