Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Posting.

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2009, 06:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've noticed sometimes after a post gets to a scrolling-worthy length, the window begins to jump up a couple lines constantly as you type so you can't actually see /what/ you're typing as you go. It's a bit of a pain in the arse.

Do I have to enable something I haven't yet to fix that, or is it something else?

Anonymous

Yeah, I noticed that to; I just write things in Microsoft Word, that way I get spell check too ^^  Or you can write it in the quick reply thing

Anonymous

I've started putting mine into Word and just copy-pasting. Works fine that way.

Anonymous

What web browser do you use? <.< I use Firefox and I've never encountered that problem. :3 I know nothing of Opera or Safari but if you use Chrome, it might have some problems just because of how new it is. >.>

If you use Internet Explorer, go get one of the ones listed above. |: Do it NAO! I mean it. I'll hurt you if you keep using IE. :3

Anonymous

Hm, well, I use both IE and firefox really.. But now I'm going to keep using IE, just out of spite. Haw.

Anonymous

Alrighty then. =P But don't come crying to me when your computer is virus ridden. =D

Anyway, since I'm no longer contributing, I'ma poof from this thread so somebody who knows more about this can help. <.<

Anonymous

Haven't had the problem with Firefox which I'm using now since I moved all my bookmarks over. Must just be an IE thing.

Tally

I might fire up IE later to see if I can recreate what you were talking about. o.O I use Firefox, so I've not encountered the issue.

And I do recommend to whoever might read this that they browse in Firefox for their own computer's safety and to get away from IE's...issues. x3