Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Theoretical Thrones Plotting | Wyrdwood Academy

Started by Hope, May 10, 2020, 02:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Plotty Talk for Theoretical Thrones, a segue off Wyrdwood Academy

This thread will be centered around a student group who go on adventures, discuss ethically questionable theories, and otherwise interact within the school setting. Please PM if you would like to join (or @Hope via the Wyrdwood Discord). NPCs are always welcome but I'd rather keep the number of students within the squad to a reasonable number.

Current Cast

Important Locations

Dorms

Floor A
    • Brahgo & Jaxius- tower dorm
    • Laeni & NPC roommate- dorm
Clock Tower
  • A peaceful and hidden student hangout, with messages scribbled all over the walls

Plot Summary
Jaxius and Brahgo met Laeni, a quiet and jumpy student who just transferred to the school, and her large grey panther-sized cat, Rey. As they toured the school, they found a mysterious symbol hidden in the clock tower. Another student named Dominique ran into the students at the clock tower and offered to show them more places where the symbol has been hidden on campus.

Hope

Wondering about the dorming situation for our current characters. I think Jaxius could share a dorm with one other character- possibly Brahgo if DragonSong is okay with it? Feel like they might get along pretty well.

Laeni is currently the only girl in the squad, so if you'd like her to dorm with others, perhaps you could contribute an NPC or Eckhart von Musel might like to contribute a female char. Up to y'all.

DragonSong

Brahgo would be a chill roommate for Jaxius I think. Up to @Eckhart_Von_Musel if Laeni needs a PC roommate, but it's also possible that she's in a single dorm cuz of her "condition"

Hope

@DragonSong brought up a great point about posting orders. I think the plot will really guide who responds when, but when the squad is all together, we should prolly establish an order.

Hope

Quote from: DragonSong on May 10, 2020, 02:22:29 PM
Brahgo would be a chill roommate for Jaxius I think. Up to @Eckhart_Von_Musel if Laeni needs a PC roommate, but it's also possible that she's in a single dorm cuz of her "condition"

would Brahgo be down for a spacious loft dorm in a castle tower?

Eckhart_Von_Musel

QuoteBrahgo would be a chill roommate for Jaxius I think. Up to @Eckhart_Von_Musel if Laeni needs a PC roommate, but it's also possible that she's in a single dorm cuz of her "condition"

Generally, most students don't get their own dorm until their last year or so, when they've reached adulthood. The only exception to this rule I'm aware of is my character Aahva. He really only gets one because the Broken Seal needs him isolated, and the room is about the size of walk in closet. Laeni's power might warrent her getting her own room, but to me it seems more likely the school would just stick her with one of the other "unusual" students and hope they don't kill each other.

She could room with Lulu if you want! Most of her roommates usually switch rooms by the end of the school year in order to get away from her lmao

DragonSong

@Hope  Haha, I think he would be. Probably a little posh for him, but I'm sure he'd adjust lol.

@Eckhart_Von_Musel  Up to you, really. If you want her to room with Lulu she can, but I could also just give her an NPC roommate who's just not really around much or somehting