Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mordecai Grand Master's Inauguration Ball Mini-Event! (civil war)

Started by visualspice, April 16, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

ok- Phew! I updated the list (check the very first post of this thread to see!)

The only ones I didn't add were Kairius and Sunniva- as I'm waiting to see if those two would definitely be invited (since their invitation relies on the threads they're in XD )

Also, posting that more characters are always welcome to join! (and new members, of course, too!) so long as they'd be event appropriate! <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

AevumEternity

The Duke of Vythe Daemion d'al Astarot and his little sister Lady Elenoir d'al Astarot will be attending!

DragonSong

Oh, could I also throw Yvaine in here? She's another minor noble, but her family has been churning out soldiers/priests for a long time, so they're pretty well on the Duke's good side, I'd imagine ^.^

(Her family- parents and three brothers- would probably be there too, but they're all NPCs as of now)

visualspice

The list has been updated :D

Since there's a lot of interest in this event, I'll try to get this event started in the next week or two! <3 for now, there's still a lot of availability (as there really is no limit to the amount of people and their characters that join!) <3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Chenquey

visualspice

Quote from: Jagshemash on April 23, 2017, 03:31:13 PM
Could I offer my lieutenant; Yokeda Blyte to attend the inauguration?

@Jagshemash - so long as you can make sure the character is not on active duty during this time, that's totally fine :D

visualspice

Since there is a substantial amount of interest in this event, I'm going to try to get this thing started this upcoming week~ (probably next weekend, the first weekend of May). Not sure I'll have the time to get this thing started sooner, but in the meantime, I might think on a theme for this event- just not sure what yet >D

visualspice

I'm in the very beginning stages of creating this event layout! I've decided to go with a 'Starry Night' theme, and want to take this moment to remind all of the participants that the event will take place just as the sun sets at the Grand Dukes palace <3  (so late evening hour, post dinner)

I've started something here - but do not post or reply yet until the event officially begins, as I'm not done editing or setting up the event yet XD

visualspice

My latest character Dornsley Woohl will be attending and hosting lecture at the Stargazing tower 8D

visualspice

I've finally posted the official start for this event! Please check out the thread layouts found here.  Currently, there is only one thread available for all to interact with, and I will create the other open threads once the initial ceremony is complete! Stay tuned for details!
And in the meantime, <3 feel free to post your reactions to Alanna Mercer being sworn into her new position :D

Much more fun to come! (And I'll try to keep the ceremony brief (I mean they can only do so much to swear someone in XD )

@GoblinFae  - gonna tag you since your character is THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE guest of honor, and perhaps you should start us off with your initial reply?

visualspice

For characters who might have been naughty and 'skipped' the inaugeration ceremony (or could have been quicker than professor Dornsley lol) I started the Stargazer's tower thread here~

visualspice

The ballroom thread has also been added/ started- figured Kentamin was as good as anyone to start this off with and haha, guess he's attending XP (I was torn between throwing him in here or not but look- there he is!)

I'll add him to the guest list later >_>

For now, the ballroom thread now has it's start so once things get rolling, well- there we go 8D

visualspice

Okay it's official! ALL introductory threads have been written up! for now, let's wait to get the main ceremony underway, first, but if anyone has any questions in how this type of event is run- don't hesitate to ask!

visualspice

Just a reminder that YES the event has begun! SO GET YOUR POSTS ON
8)

visualspice

Now that we've begun the ball, once your character is in one thread, please add a link at the end of your post if you decide to leave one thread for another location <3 (and add it at the end of your post).
For now it won't matter so much with what's going on in the throne room, since it's implied the main event is taking place there now, but once that concludes, please note that your character has left and where they have gone <3 just so we can all be on the same page for time line purposes ^_^

visualspice

Just a reminder this is still a thing and still going on! Any nobles can still hop in at this time! However, just note the event has already begun~ Also, although the site runs on liquid time, for this event, I ask you only participate in ONE open thread for the duration of it (Private threads do not count, however I think there is only one going on at the moment anyway XD )

that being said- I'm hoping to post in this event again to get things moving :D

visualspice

Who would be interested in finishing / joining this event?

GoblinFae

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

@GoblinFae   I'm good with continuing this! Even if it is just one on one. I'll leave this up in case others are interested in participating as well~