Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ninja Flamingos 2014 Theme Draw-Wild West Wanted Posters

Started by GoblinFae, June 29, 2014, 07:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

Ninja Flamingo Mascot by Zozee

So this is the 2014 Ninja Flamingos Theme Draw. Members who joined were asked to draw a representation of their selected user based on our chosen theme WILD WEST WANTED POSTERS. It is at last time for the results to be revealed!

The hope with this is to make it a bi-annual event for all to partake in who wish to. Though this month is over, there are more to come and all are welcome. If you were not able to make it in this year and would be interested in the future you can send me a PM and I'll make up a list to make sure to let you know of future events. The next one we're planning will be around July so that everyone who has school can be done and not stressing over finals.

Congrats to this year's participants. I'm incredibly excited to see what you all did! Don't forget to tell us who you got.

Happy Drawing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

GoblinFae

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

GoblinFae

Alegretto decided to LEAVE US and go on VACATION so he gave me his art to post up for him.

Alegretto got visualspice!

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

zozee9

I got the lovely Goddess. <3 I did a little researching on Rhiannon so that I could be a little accurate to the goddess herself, but took some liberty with it. xD Really all I used that was part of mythology is the white, the moon, and the blood on her lips/cheeks (she was framed for eating her son). Oh, and she's also the Goddess of Dreams or something hence the dream catcher in her earrings. ^^ The reward was because Rhiannon is known for riding a lunar white horse.

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

I couldn't help it. It was too good an idea to not go by it...

YER A VAIZARD, LOOSHI!

Or at least I drew you as such. Since I couldn't even sort a gender to you, I used the idea of a hollow mask to hide it, and the drawing became a Vaizard/Visored-style portrait.

Lion

Forgive hugeness, sorry. D:  But image is best viewed in full size.

For Globlins.  I was permitted to take creative liberty and make a Wild West themed picture, instead of just a wanted poster.

The Last Flight
A goblin rides his owl mount to escape pursuit.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Klezmer Gryphon

Lol, I got @SanguineBlade . Sorry dude, I never see enough of you to form a good mental image XD I hope you like it anyway.

Codestar7

Haha that's okay Gryphon. For next time, I'm an elf ;)

I got Anadwen, and I'm not at home,mso let's hope my slow grandparents can get it scanned!

visualspice

My ninja flamingo was Zane- and though he's in the hospital, I hope he'll enjoy it D:
I couldn't resist giving him a dastardly mustache, and the smile on this just reminds me of him XD
cleverly concocting posts or a new guild XD

Then, because Zane is in the hospital, SPICY POWERS TO THE RESCUE, I took on his ninja flamingo, who was painterlee. I had a lot of fun with these XD
Painter, you're headdress is made of paintbrushes and the two side feathers are 'pencils' (though might be a bit hard to tell?) Either way, I had fun with these so I hope you both enjoy my renditions of you in WANTED POSTER form X3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

I love all of these guys.  They're pretty sweet!  I especially love how I'm only worth 100 bucks in reward money xD.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

GoblinFae

Of course who wants a stinky old Lion :P I love all of these. You guys did FABULOUS keep 'em coming!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Looshi

A hundred bucks was a lot of money back in the old west. >_>

These are awesome everyone!

Anadwen, you did a great job! Thank you!

Anadwen

*blushes* aww, thanks, Looshi! It took me a loooooong time, but it was worth it.
And you got the highest prize so far (I dunno how much a Lunar horse is!)! But after all, a Vaizard/Visored is VEEEERY dangerous so... *shrugs*

Rhindeer

I'll be posting mine today when I get home, just so ya know! <333

ALSO OMG ZOZ THAT IS FLIPPIN' AMAZING HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT *__________* THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE THE RHIANNON REFERENCE JKGFKJAAKJDHG
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Klezmer Gryphon

Lol, nope. Don't care XD So, what exactly constitutes as "C-Box Disruption"? XD

Cambie

It WAS going to be for excessive French using, but by the time I thought of it I had already drawn the poster and there was no going back.

But to compensate, you're wanted as LE GRYPHON, scourge of Texas!

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Winters-Feather

I got Zozee. i had the idea that since in the C-box she likes to give people nicknames and new identities, that she literally took peoples identities and shapeshifted them. (Prob should ave made that clearer, whoops). Did everything manually cuz tried to download gimp and that didn't go well.  Sorry for the handwriting ^^;

Also it says "By the order of the Sheriff of the Magical Forest " across the top but it got cut off. ><

Tags: