Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Arrick Longfellow; mine worker

Started by visualspice, April 27, 2013, 02:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Arrick Longfellow
Age 32
Gender male
Species human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 6'5"
Occupation mine worker (possibly werewolf or to be turned vampire in some future plots!)
Residence Uthlyn

*A work in progress (since I'm not sure if he'll be a werewolf EVENTUALLY, or a vampire of sorts)

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Tall, heavily muscled with a barrel chest and thick arms; he's naturally strong and built for the hard labor he endures. Though it's hard to tell, his skin is actually relatively pale, as he spends most of the time during daylight hours in the mines (though his skin is always heavily sooted, so he looks almost black sometimes by all the dirt)
He's got dirty blonde hair with dark roots and brows, warm brown eyes with his hair worn in layers about his face, going slightly longer than his chin in length.
He's a good looking guy, with a strong face, chin and neck. Arrick keeps himself clean shaven (it gets nasty to have a beard in the mines, though sometimes he keeps a light goatee when the mood strikes) though does have a few piercings in his ears (metal studs).

Personality Arrick is a hard worker; dedicated to both his work and his family, since he's the eldest and only male of the house. Since both of his parents have taken ill (his father ill from years working in the mines) and their mother, suffering from an unknown illness. The family has strong ties and because of this, it's reflected in his personality. He's very passionate at what he does and cares deeply for people, even those he might just meet, and believes there's good in us all (though he's not blind to the evil in the world)

Unlike his sister, he's a bit more superstitious and not as haughty towards magic and the supernatural, but then again, living in Connlaoth, he's never had to deal with it.

Magic/Abilities
Werewolf (and most abilities that this entails)- though I plan on this happening DURING an rp thread with him - he'll either change into a werewolf or vampire :T

Relationships
Aretemis- younger sister
(has 3 other sisters, and his parents are still alive, although are ill)

Her younger sisters are:
Naddy, 17 (rather mousy and wears glasses, she's very self conscious and afraid her glasses make boys dislike her (and blames them for why she is not married) She can be a bit silly and unrealistic at times and sort of lives in her own world to cope with her family's life and sick parents. She works as a weaver. She also loves reading, primarily romance and is often times found reading Artemis's books- though she ignores Arty's history books.

Arisa, 15 (She is currently boy crazy) and Arrick finds herself having a hard time keeping this sister in line. Arisa can't hold a job and thinks she's too 'refined' for it. Currently, it always seems she's 'always looking' for a job, or something with the right fit! She is often times very lazy and has very unrealistic expectations.

Jane, 14- She seems to be following in Arisa's foot steps, being boy crazy as well , but she actually is able to keep a job and works for the local paper (which she secretly enjoys, primarily because the newspaper owner's son is really cute!) Though she's too shy to really pursue anything but the occasional 'hello'. Her hesitation stems from her older sister, Artemis, for she's seen her sister's heart break and is the only one of the three sister's Artemis is the closest to. Arisa and Naddy are just too trapped in their own worlds. Arrick is also close to her, only because Jane seems to have a more stable head on her shoulders.

Jaimen- father,a jovial man who easily befriends all. Everyone in the town knows him. He used to work in the mines.

Raiella- mother, a very proud woman who loves to be able to do things on her own. Her illness has been especially hard on her since she was taking care of her husband primarily until she herself, got stricken with the illness. SHe's a very hardy woman and loves nothing more in the world than her family, but her husband is always the jewel of her eye. Now that they are ill, they are even inseparable  now- as they have taken residence in the common room while their two oldest children take care of them. But one can tell Raiella still rule the roost, even in her sickly state,s he is able to give orders and punish her younger, more unruly children (particularly Arisa)

His cousin Emily, married to Joseph Blunthe
Emily's brother: Edwin Manchester (cousin)

History

As mentioned above, Arrick is very dedicated to his family, so dedicated in fact he hasn't had the time to consider marriage. Family comes first, himself always second. He works the mine almost every day out of the week, only having Sundays to himself and works sun up to sun down. On rare occasions he gets glimpses of the sun, and when he does, he enjoys them thoroughly and tends to get lost in through while enjoying the reverie of the day.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
First Time In the Light

Completed Threads
Never Wish, Never Tell - briefly featured in this thread with his sister, Artemis
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: