Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ihlsepar Asawa'eht, Merchant Prince

Started by visualspice, March 20, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name  Ihlsepar Asawa'eht
NickNames Ihlsep, Seppy, Sep
Pronounced ILL SEP ARR    AHHH SUHHHH WET
Age 23
Gender male
Species human
Ethnicity Essyrni ;)
Height 6'
Occupation merchant prince / son of a merchant! D<
Residence Essyrn

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Tall with lean muscles and a rich, burnt sienna hue to his skin, Ihlsepar comes from a stock of handsome men and beautiful women. His mother was a trophy wife, and his father, a trophy husband; which can only equate to some good looking children. Ihlsepar wears his hair in loose curls that fall in a mop of dark back about his head. He has blue eyes, as blue and clear as the sky, and thick, rich lips that are always smiling. He is normally clean shaven, but dawns a five o'clock shadow as his beard grows in rather quick. He normally shaves his entire body daily.

He wears only the finest clothes and accents himself with a gold and beaded aegis necklace worn snug around his neck as it falls down across his bare chest (which is almost always exposed). He loves showing off his body whenever he can. He believes he is perfect, after all.

Personality
Charming, flirtatious and a womanizer are but a few words one can describe Ihlsep.  He rarely seems to take things seriously, can easily rebuff a situation with a suave tongue, and almost never loses his cool in public. He struts around as if he owns the place, because heck- he probably believes he does! And if he thinks he's better than you, he most surely won't give you the time of day. His favorites hobbies are women and flirting, and he sarcastically requites his faith whenever asked- for he's not a wholly religious man in any reguards, though inwardly, he has a severe fear of death,a nd with a lack of faith, he fears the nothingness of what he may become.  He's not a man to open up- at least not on a deeper level, as he keeps that part of himself well guarded. Most of his friends are fake, an entourage to make him appear as great as he wishes to be, but truthfully, he has a longing for something more- but even he won't admit it.

Magic/Abilities
N/A

Relationships
Waeht'uhl- sister deceased

History
Ihlsepar grew up as a rich boy, living the good life. His life would be all but perfect had he not witnessed his own sister's death. They were playing on the scaffolding of one of the newest buildings being constructed in town, and she slipped and fell to her death. Witnessing and understanding death for the first time was both confusing and scared, and has marred Ihsep's perception of life and religion greatly. He hollowly believes in the Gods, and attends sermons only to make face and catch the eyes of a pretty girl or two, but inwardly he feels uncomfortable, fearing death at an ever subconscious level, being as death is the only thing guaranteed out of life.  Because of this Ihlsep strives for two things- understanding and some form or way to conquer death. Be it to be a way to make his name immortal, or who knows, maybe even himself.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Shameless
Plundered Goods

Complete Threads
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: