Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Knights and Childhood Friends (DragonSong)

Started by Saber-Five, January 07, 2016, 09:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

With an acknowledged grunt, Rubin continued until they made love again for a little bit longer. Once done, the two Knights got up from the bed and began redressing themselves, they will be back on duty soon. With pants on now, and mostly occuiped with strapping his booths, Rubin Morrell wondered aloud.

"I wonder what comes next for us?"

DragonSong

Elora shook her head, straightening her tunic. "I don't really know," she said quietly. Rubbing her hands down her face with a sigh, she mused, "I suppose, for now, we fight this battle. We...can take a look at things when we've made it back."

Glancing at him out of the corner of her eye, she leaned toward him and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek. "I'm not sorry," she told him softly. "Just so you know. I know things may get a little...complicated. But I'm not sorry."

Saber-Five

"Me neither." Rubin stated in the same tone as Elora and gave a final kiss to her cheeks too. They do have a revolt to fight against, concern for their future togehter can be considered later. With their different positions in the army it is likely they won't have too much time to even glance at one another's direction. Such is the lives of Adelan warriors like them.

Even so Rubin enjoyed every moment of this reunion with Elora and looked forward to continuing this growing relationship once this current crisis was out of the way. After they finally got fully clothed, the two Knights reported to their new posts. Then the next day, General Hadrin's army marched out of the fort and advancing further into the Thunderbacks for the upcoming struggle ahead.