Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bright lights! [Rina!]

Started by Rhindeer, June 24, 2011, 12:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Everything was so pretty and the food was fantastic--one of the many reasons All Souls Night was her favorite holiday. Siobhan had eaten far more than she probably should have, but someone had made rabbit and she just had to have "one more bite".

It was probably that "one more bite" that send her over the edge from pleasantly full to stuffed. Ugh. But it was worth the discomfort! She'd shove more in if she thought she had any place to put it!

Sitting at a table, Siobhan watched the dancers as she waited for her meal to settle and took the time to survey her options. Everyone danced with everyone at these things and there were some really pretty girls here, and she hoped she'd get to dance with one; no one would find the closeness odd. It was just a shame there was no way to just tell what kind of person someone was interested in, but at the very least she'd get to live the fantasy and have some fun.

Reaching behind herself, she pulled her braid over her shoulder and undid the tie, shaking out her ginger hair and letting it fall around her shoulders. Well, just because she was resting didn't mean she couldn't start prettying up!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quinlan had noticed her the second she had arrived. All delightful curves and red hair. He always had a weakness for the ginger ones. But one pretty girl or another had kept him dancing or drinking and he hadn't the chance to talk her up.

Magic's fire, he hadn't even had much of a chance to eat! Though he had gotten to feed the blond with the sweet hips morals and she had fed him some and they had shared a few kisses. But the ginger with the breasts, that was the one he was going to take into a dark corner and see how far she would let his hands wander.

Sliding onto the seat across from her, Quinlan gave her a bright smile, "Finally! I get you alone enough to talk to you. I've been trying all night! What is your name, beautiful? I'm Quinlan, but you can call me Quinn if ya like."

Rhindeer

Siobhan blinked up at the boy across from her, then flashed him an equally bright smile. So maybe men didn't get her pulse pumping in the same way that pretty women did? She never turned down a compliment and she quite enjoyed the flattery.

Blushing, she ducked her head a little and laughed. "Quinn. I like that. It's cute!" she said and tossed her hair back over her shoulder once she'd finished finger-combing it out of is braid. "I'm Siobhan, but you can call me--" She paused and pursed her lips, then gave another light giggle. "Uh, well...Siobhan! Guess there's no way to really shorten that, huh?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

"How about I call ya Shee? Be our special little name. I adore redheads you know. They are always so feisty. I bet you know how to uh...handle a sword." He winked, feeling a little light headed from a lot of cider and not much food.

And up close, her breasts were even better! Huge and perky and utterly mouthwatering.

"So, Shee, want to dance?"

Rhindeer

Siobhan giggled and reached up to fiddle with a strand of hair. "I do know my way around a sword," she agreed, the innuendo going right over her head. As a Knight of the White Lily, she ought to know how to fight! She did notice that he seemed to keep looking at her chest, though, and that was always a little awkward.

But dancing couldn't hurt! He seemed nice--even gave her a nickname. There was nothing about being Adhara that said she couldn't dance with a boy, even if she had been hoping for someone else.

She held her hand out for him to help her up. "That sounds like fun. Sure! I'd love to!"

Anonymous

Quinlan led the girl out into the dancing ring, thankful it was a quick paced dance. Curves like Siobhan's demanded to move and he was planning on getting an eyeful. He swung around with the others, trading partners around until he had Siobhan again.

Grinning, he let his hands wander just a little, "You are real good at this for a knight!"

Laughing, Siobhan nearly collapsed against Quinlan when they finally found each other again, panting from exertion and clinging to him. She hardly noticed his wandering hands at the moment, too focused on catching her breath and recovering from her dizzyness.

"Whoo! It's been forever since I've done this!" she laughed, leaning against him. "...Well, okay, since last year, but still! Forever!"

"Well, you should learn to live a little!" Quinlan took her lack of resistance as approval and kept his hands low on her hips, "You're stunning when you smile like this!"

"You think so?" Siobhan asked, and laughed, ducking her head. Her hips swung as she danced, hands on his shoulders. "Thank you! Hee, yeah, it's just hard sometimes! Life gets all busy with missions and things, keeping the country safe and all that important stuff."

"I just became a solider! So I kinda know what cha mean!" Quilan moved a little closer, hands sliding a little lower to grab at her sweet ass, "I would totally let you save me anytime!"

Siobhan jolted a little when she felt his hands on her bottom, and shifted a little to try and subtly shake him off. "Oh yeah? Get in a trouble lots, do ya?"

"If you are the one that is gonna come save me, hell yeah!" Quinlan pretended he didn't notice her attempts to move his hands, he was enjoying himself too much.

Rhindeer

Siobhan giggled at that and gave a small nod. "Well, yes! It is a Knight's job, to keep townspeople safe from trouble!" Dropping a hand from his shoulder, she reached down and tugged his hand off of her bottom and back onto her waist.

Anonymous

"Awww, well, can't hurt to try!" Quinlan flashed her a bright grin, not at all shamed by her noticing his attempts to feel her up. Besides, his just put his hands closer to her amazing breasts.

Rhindeer

"To try to get into danger?" Siobhan giggled at that. "Do ya really gotta try for something like that?"

Anonymous

"Well, see, it's a skill to get into the right danger. I can't be menaced by something too dangerous, or worse, something stupid. I still have to impress you with my good looks and charm while you sweep in to save me." Quinlan pulled Siobhan closer as they danced, loving the sweet feel of her. He was going to kiss her before the night was over! Maybe more if he was lucky!

Rhindeer

"Ohhh, I see!" Siobhan said with a giggle. "So it's all about strikin' a balance, huh? Gotta have real danger without looking too afraid, is that right?"

The dance came to an end then Siobhan came to a stop, leaning again Quinlan and slightly out of breath, pale cheeks flushed and only bringing out the freckles more. She took a deep breath and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Whew, that was fun!"

Anonymous

Sweet Ansgar's breath but the girl was stunning. Every movement and glance just seemed to fire his blood even more. The dance was over, but Quinlan made no move to let her go, savoring her softness, "Very! You bounce delightfully while you dance!"

He gave her a wide grin, "Can I buy you another ale?"

Rhindeer

Siobhan flushed a brighter red and laughed breathlessly at that one, suddenly quite aware of her...large assets. She had always been a little self-conscious of them. People stared and they were quite inconvenient for her line of work, but couldn't even properly be bound down.

She leaped at the subject change, both flattered and embarrassed. "Yes, please! I'm all out, anyway!"

Anonymous

Quinlan gave another loooooong look at Siobhan's assets, grinning before he led the girl over to one of the kegs set up. He passed over a few coins and got two large mugs back. He handed Siobhan hers, tapped mugs and took a long drink, "That's the stuff! I have to say, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Rhindeer

Siobhan choked on her ale, sputtering into her cup in a most unladylike fashion, then snapped her head up to stare at him in disbelief. There was foam on her upper lip, but she wiped it away on the back of her hand and laughed--though it was half cough.

"The most beautiful one? Eh heh, now I know you're pullin' my chain!" There were a lot of pretty village girls out here and she'd seen plenty of girls more gorgeous than her on her travels. She let out a wistful sigh just thinking of it.

Anonymous

"Nope! You are hands down the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" Quinlan leaned closer, a little drunk and feeling bold enough to ask his next question, "One I'm really hoping will let me kiss her."

Rhindeer

That had Siobhan blushing, pale cheeks heating up and making her freckles stand out all the more. Her only hope was that the darkness and flickering lights obscured it.

With a laugh, she gave his chest a playful push. "So that's why you're sayin' that, eh? Trying to butter me up, huh?"

Anonymous

"And the fact that it's true. Two birds, one stone and all that." Quinlan grinned and wrapped an arm around her, "Is it working? Cause you sure are pretty when you blush."

Rhindeer

"Oh, well, you're very cute and kind but I'm a Knight, ya know!" Siobhan said, blushing all the more when called out on her blush. Ack! "We're not supposed to do those kinds of things."

Anonymous

"Well, now I know that isn't true. No harm from a kiss or two!" Quinlan beamed, not at all daunted. He wouldn't be where he was if he let little things get in his way.