Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

All In A Days Work [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Den of thieves or not, Trest was the only one that resided there. In fact, rarely did he allow anyone to stay, unless dropping off goods, money or picking up a new job...
And normally women didn't come to his home either. He rather liked to keep his place sacred, so it was strange he allowed anyone, let alone a woman, into his bed without the anticipation of bedding her...

Though it wasn't like it hadn't crossed his mind... several times.
But he had to focus. Just because it'd be a few days.. okay maybe a week, since he'd had a woman...

He sighed and flipped the meat flanks. He had to stay focused. Get the girl some food, see how she's doing and hopefully get her back ont he road soon. He was tired, (she had disturbed his nap, after all) and the day had been too long. Shifting the pan around over the flames, he gave a half swear when some greased popped and landed on his arm. He was quick to brush it off, shaking his head and extinguishing the flames before dumping the meat on two plates.

He made his way back to the room, opening the door with an elbow and hip before stepping inside, peering over at the bed to see if hse was still there- and if she was asleep.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Jynx felt a smile spreading incredulously across her face when the Hawk reentered the room. She sat up from the mound of pillows, tilting her head as her eyes wondered up and down, trying to comprehend what was happening.

She was still feeling groggy, so maybe her defenses were down a bit when she said, "Don't tell me some of that is for me?" with a hint of hope underlying her tone.

visualspice

He paused halfway to the bed and just looked at her.
"What if it's not?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She pouted at him. "Aw, c'mon. You already said you're not a killer, you planning to let me starve to death?" She gave him her best, wide-eyes, hungry-orphan look.

Of course, that was when her stomach voiced its opinion on the matter. Loudly.

visualspice

He looked her over than casually dropped into his chair. He raised his fork to his lips and said, "I think I've seen enough of you to know you could stand to lose a few pounds." And he gave her the most charming grin he could before taking a nice big bite of his steak.

DragonSong

Her mouth fell open.

"You-!" she shrieked incredulously, trying to spring to her feet before her weakened body reminded her that wasn't the best idea and she settled for a more sedate "clamber". She crossed her arms and glowered at him, opening her mouth to give a cutting retort-

Then her face relaxed into a smirk. Cocking a hip, she arched one eyebrow at him and practically purred, "Really? Because judging by the way you were looking, I thought you liked what you saw."

visualspice

Trest nearly choked, but after hitting his fist to his chest a few times, he got the bite of steak down no problem. He stared at her, forcing a smile.
"Skinny girls are just too boney. But yeah, what man wouldn't like to look at a nice looking girl naked?"And he went for another bite of steak.

DragonSong

Jynx smirked a bit. "So you like curvy? Noted." She took another cautious step closer, irresistibly drawn to the scent of the food. Her stomach growled again and she felt her cheeks heat.

"Look, don't make me beg," she said, going for the purring voice again as that at least seemed to get a reaction.

visualspice

At that request, he laughed, accidentally spitting out some spit and bits of meat, though he wiped that away nonchalantly off on the back of his hand.

"You want it?" he went on, teasingly lifting up his fork that held a steaming, juicy piece of steak. "Why dont' you come over here to get it?" But then he plopped that piece into his mouth, chewing it sensually, and slow. After he swallowed, he told her through a leer, "We have to make sure you can stay on your feet." He held up another slice of the steak. "Food seems to be a good incentive." And this time, his grin was positively gushing.

DragonSong

She narrowed her eyes, growling a bit. "Your enjoyment of tormenting me is sadistic, I hope you know," she muttered.

But she was too hungry not to play his game. Still a little wobbly on her feet, she edged closer, reaching for the fork.

visualspice

And Trest's grin only grew as he slowly brought the fork closer towards himself so that she might not notice the movement at first. He couldn't make it that easy, after all!

DragonSong

Jynx made a small noise of exasperation, leaning further forward.

Which was of course when her legs decided to give a particularly persistent wobble and her knees faltered for a moment. Just long enough for her to lose her balance, falling forward and catching herself with one hand on his leg, finding herself suddenly invading his personal space.

For a moment she was frozen, then decided to hell with it, she'd take advantage, and stretched up to snatch the bite of food off the end of his fork, eyes gleaming a challenge as she chewed.

Two could play this game.

visualspice

Giving her a patronizing pat, he said, "Thats a good Demon's mistress. I think those few steps earned you at least another whole bite!" And he held up his fork with a fresh bit of meat on it, grinning just as challengingly back.

DragonSong

She just smirked at him. Using her hand on his leg, she boosted herself onto his lap, wrapping one arm around his neck to anchor herself and reaching out with the other hand to pluck the fork from his grip.

"Thanks," she said with a grin, and popped the bite into her mouth.

visualspice

Snatching the fork from her, he gave it a wag.
"Never said you can use my fork." or his lap.. But he rather liked her being this close. She was soft and smelled nice.

DragonSong

She quirked an eyebrow at him. "What am I s'posed to use then?" Her teeth?

...actually, she wouldn't put that past him.

visualspice

He just grinned.
"Or..."And his eyes looked down. "Your lips."

DragonSong

She just stared at him for a long moment. Then she leaned forward and plucked another bit off his plate- without the use of her hands.

She admitted she was being showy, but it was kinda fun. She leaned back slowly, tilting her head at him as she chewed and swallowed

visualspice

It was arousing. Was it supposed to be arousing? Hell, he'd bed women for less, though the situation here was... Different. His smile wavered as he looked down at her.

"Is the meat good?" because he couldn't think of anything else to say.

DragonSong

She laughed softly, one eyebrow rising toward her hairline. "Mhm..." She went for another bite, saying, "None of those rumors mentioned you had a talent in the kitchen."

Leaning back against him, she winked. "Thief, cook, rogue...I swear, it's a wonder you're still single."