Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matron's Bridge is Falling Down... [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

His hand pulled away, and he began to lead her below deck.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

It was a relief when he pulled his hand away.

Right?

Sunniva could play ignorant. Pretend she didn't know what she was getting into.

Also she could die today.

Almost did a few times.

So she let Krah lead her below deck, fingers tight around his wrist, a needy noise in her throat. It was easier to ask for forgiveness for a moment of mindlessness. There were already so many broken rules today. What did a few more matter? They didn't. "Someone will notice us missing," She whispered, hesitant and unsure.

visualspice

"Most likely it'll be your uncle," he told her, as if it weren't any concern. He continued to guide her along, past men and more deeply into the bowels of the ship. They were at an end where it was so dark, he was nearly blind as her.  She'd then feel Krah's hands all over her then as he wasted little time. He hefted up her skirts and set her atop of a barrel, while the rest of them were nearly encased by other barrels and crates.

She'd be able to feel him fumbling with the front of his pants, and a grunt when his turgid cock was released. He moved closer to her, slipping his dick between her legs. His sex could feel her's as he released a feral growl. And then he hiked up one of her legs roughly and slammed his cock deep into her pussy, a sensation that had his eyes rolling back into his brains.

It might hurt, sure, but he wasn't a man to wait for foreplay. He needed to fuck,a nd fuck he did. He was like an animal, hands and lips savage on her form as he pounded her with need. And as they fucked, the subtle men at work, preparing for war, could be heard at the other end of this cargo area the pair had chosen as their place to sin.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A started cry and her fingers were tight on the fabric of his shirt, pressing her face to his neck. His name was a startled whisper when he began to move and for a few moments she pressed kisses and clubg tightly to him.

Then there were other noises and Sunniva tensed up. Biting his ear when she pressed her mouth closer. Heated breath. Again his name left her lips and the noises stopped. "Hello?" A confused voice said from the other side of the cargo area and Sunniva froze, pressing a hand over Krahs mouth and pressing her own mouth to his shoulder.

visualspice

Krah ignored the person and kept fucking, but this time, he was moving as quietly as he could-
but by the Gods she was tight. He wasn't one to just let himself get off so easily, but Sunniva would feel a gush of his hot cum shoot deep within her as he suffocated her lips with his own to stifle his whimpering moan. And he was so tense, he shook.

But it was only the beginning, he was too aroused now to let just one shot sate him. And she'd feel his dick pistoning inside her once again.

Draconian

Pressing into the kiss, Sunniva held him close, capturing the whimpers and moans and returning her own. Fingers in his hair, legs curled up around his hips. A gentle bite of his lips and she grew tense, leaning down and biting his shoulder when she came around him with a sharp cry that was muffled by the fabric and flesh in her mouth. He filled her to the point between pleasure and pain and Sunniva clung to him giving encouraging rolls of her hips.

visualspice

He could hear the men's footsteps drawing nearer. They were barely fucking for ten minutes and he was ready to come again. It was dangerous. They could both hang for this. But instead, he kept giving it to her rough, and flooded her with his hot seed again.

Draconian

A flash of flesh and Sunniva curled her arms around his neck and held him tight to her with her legs. A heated breath and she pressed her lips to his when the person drew to close. A knock of crates and she moved her hands to hold his head to her chest.

"What is it?"

A voice called from the other end of the cargo area and the man stopped.

"Thought I heard something. Probably just some rats." A few steps back but she kept herself tight to him. Trembling around him. The thrill of being where they were. Possibly getting caught.

"We should stop, we might get caught," she whispered into his ear, a hand moving to gently caress his cheek.

visualspice

"Like hell we'll stop," came his feral reply. "Turn around. I'm going to fuck you like a dog."

Draconian

A strange surge of heat struck her core and she visibly shuddered under his touch. Sunniva gave a little whimper and uncurled her legs from around his hips, leaning back before she lowered herself to the ground on her tiptoes. It was degrading. Did she want this? A tension she wasn't familiar with in her gut and she turned around, leaning forward on a crate. Sunniva didn't really plan on surviving past today. Blind. Having to deal with the man rutting between her legs on a level that wasn't sex.

As good as dead.

At least that's what she convinced herself when she lifted a leg onto the crate and put her hand between her legs to keep her pleasure going. No doubt she was as red as her hair. Wanton. Hardly deserving of being a Lily. At least not anymore.

visualspice

He took her as he wished, for as long as he dared, and when he was spent, he rested a while with her behind the crates in their solitude. Then when both were more presentable, he peered out to see if any one was watching.
"We should head back up to the deck."
No doubt they had been gone long enough for at least her uncle to care.

Draconian

It was concerning how unconcerned Sunniva was.

Like she'd given up her soul already and so what if she just continued to damn it? Doomed to die. Being a sister of the church was just a safe facade now. A place for her to hide. Who else would take in a blind adhara? She ached in a delightful way and she was concerned when she didn't feel bad for it.

A careful movement and she fixed her clothing, finger combing her hair and finally she rubbed at her abdomen and gave a little nod.

"You could go ahead without me. I'd... I'd like to..." Sunniva frowned, what would she like to do? "Pray? I don't know. Just..." she waved a hand at him, "Just leave me alone. I'll be up on deck in a few minutes."

visualspice

Krah looked her over.
"You mean you wish to clean up?" He pulled a kerchief from his pocket and tossed it at her. "And how do you expect to get back up on deck? You're blind... remember?"

Draconian

Sunniva used what she could of his vision to snatch the handkerchief from the air, frowning at him, eyebrows drawn down. "I'm blind, not stupid," She hissed, "Deck is up the stairs. I only play up being blind when it suits my needs- now!" She lifted her skirts and used his kerchief to clean herself up, "You can leave."

visualspice

He smirked and gave her a bow. He figured she'd be able to 'see' that well enough.
"As the lady wishes." And he disappeared, making sure to be as inconspicuous as possible. But being 'the God of War' made his presence a bit demanding, but no one really questioned or stopped him as he made his way up the stairs and onto the deck.

Draconian

Once Sunniva was done with the mess she contemplated taking the kerchief with her and putting it in Krahs hand. A second to think and she simply tucked the soiled rag between a few crates before she made her way back up to deck. Looking flushed. But angry.

She'd never admit but she whacked her shin on a few things.

visualspice

The pain of her shin would be the least of her worries, for the moment she returned on deck the men were shouting.
"Aim the canons and stock the archers, the enemy camps are in sight! Everyman ready his weapons! We dock now!"

Draconian

Sunniva wasn't one for vulgarities but she bit her lip and muttered a quiet 'shit' when she heard the words.

Panic rose in her chest and she pressed herself to a wall, "Krah? Uncle ted?!" Sure she could kind of see through others eyes, but this wasn't her element. Warfare and battles weren't her thing. Sunniva could fight. Tear people up but her mace was gone and her shield was as well.

visualspice

The chaotic start of battle lit through the ranks like wild fire. Any cries she had made were soon drowned out- and cannons were firing towards the shore.

Draconian

Doing her best to stay away from the ruckus, she pressed her hands over her ears and stayed plastered against a wall. Sunniva wasnt built for battles and while she had a sharp tongue, there was currently no sharp objects.