Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matron's Bridge is Falling Down... [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Pissed, it only helped aid in the easy cleaving down of the men that dare attack. Blood was splattering everywhere, and even though he's always had a claim to fame for his brute strength, Krah was really showing it then- especially when his one blow cleaved a man clean in half.

With the river bank now clear, he grabbed onto the Lily's fist with his blood stained hand and began to drag her up the embankment.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva gasped loudly, hands flying to her mouth when she heard the skin sound of someone being cut in half. A flash of herself from the dying mans eyes and she pressed a hand to her stomach before covering her face with her hands. Then, it was over and she had a wet hot hand on her fist and she followed easily. Did she say sorry? No.

Krah was an awful person. He used her. He didn't deserve an apology. She did. Sunniva kept her mouth shut as she was dragged along and she did her best to keep calm but, there were words out of her mouth before she could stop herself. "Did you keep your pants on?"

visualspice

"If you're so eager for them to drop we can fuck later," he growled, grip tightening on his blade. "I know the last few times were great-" Sex with him was always great. "But I have another title that I do want to maintain."

God of War had a nice ring to it, and he wasn't ready to abandon the title and be cut down on the battle field. But as they round the bend they were met with another band of men, and these one just had to have some enchanted, fiery sparking weapons. Krah clenched his blade and gave a taunt.

"Hey there pretty mage girls, ready to to get fucked over by my blade?"
Though normally not his style, he felt a sick reaction to spit out the words in front of his lovely little 'Lily;.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva could feel it burning in her gut.

Shame? Probably shame. Made bile rise in her throat and she frowned at him - or where she thought he'd be. Shame for letting him do that ... With her. For letting herself do that with him. So shamelessly. Sunniva rubbed at her chest for a moment before she could taste the magic in the air.

"Krah. You remember I'm an Adhara, right?" her voice was soft, she made no comment on his choice of words - Mostly because Sunniva detested mages herself. Nasty creatures. It was their fault the country was in this state. Licking her lips she stayed her ground and when the first man with the enchanted weapon stepped forward the flames licked away and he quickly took a few steps back, frowning and glaring before backing up.

The flames licked back to life.

"Stay away from his little red headed slut," The man said gruffly to his little band, "Or kill her first."  a grin and he winked at Krah, "Or just kill him and you can keep his slut!" He laughed, "Sounds good, first man to kill the legendary God of War gets to keep his tight little trophy." And then they moved, quite intent on the kill.

visualspice

Krah gave a playful twirl of his sword and beckoned them with a grunt.
"Think you're man enough to try? My sword's eaten men thicker than you!" And soon his sword was bashing off the blades of the first three men coming at him, and although his swings were quite impressive, the men were no fools as a few slipped past him and were coming up on his rear.

Draconian

They were going to overwhelm him.

Or at least they were trying.

Krah was a big man with a big sword and his little adhara slut killed any enchantments they had going on for them. The first soldier, the leader of the pack gave a swing of his sword, only to have it batted away. Brute force against brute force wouldn't work. A snarl and he glared at the woman, tiny  and blind of all things.

"C'mon, toss her away," He growled, wanting every advantage against the man he could get, and that included the sparky fire back on his blade. Another clang of blades and he gave a growl when he ducked under one of the swings but it lopped the head off of his companion. Damnit. Damnit! They said it was just one man and a weak little girl, they didn't say who it was.

"You're gonna pay for that you sonnuvabitch!" He snarled, intent on impaling the God of War with his blade.

visualspice

Too many blades were coming at him at once. A swing and a miss, and another man was down and Krah's arm had blood tickling down it. Nothing fatal. Nothing to stop him, but when another rush of men was at his back, he turned to parry... just as a blade clipped him heavily across the side-
and soon everything from his waist down was weeping red.

Draconian

"Krah!"

Sunniva cried out, hand tightening around the blade.

She was trained. She could do this. A shaky little breath, for the most part she was ignored and Sunniva took advantage of that. Sounds and sights from other people had her able to plunge the blade in easily. Deliciously sharp as it was it sunk into his back and went out the front. Viciously she ripped it out the side. 

Mages.

A snarl.

This was their fault. Sights. Sunniva muttered a prayer to Ansgar while she moved and the sword plunged into the lungs of the second man at Krahs back. "You're the God of War arent you?" She yelled at him, "die when this is over. You cant let any mere mortals kill you." Hopefully fueling his ego would get him moving.

visualspice

Krah hissed a growl back at the woman's demands.
"Fuck you. I survived a god damn bridge's fall and carried you single handedly up the river's gorge. You think war, a thing I was born to do could stop me?"

Perhaps it worked despite his scorn, but any blood from his side was ignored as he continued to cut men down and push on through, to where eventually they ran into more of the Grand Duke's army cutting down those weilding Turgullian flags. His eyes were like a hawks, cutting through the masses long before his sword ever could. And no one could deny there was a certain truth to the stories and claims-

He was a fine speciman of man, body rippling with muscles, dripping with sweat and blood and collecting all the more scars for him to boast about along the way. Perhaps there was something Godly about the man who could take such a hit and keep on going as if it were a kitten's scratch. But whatever it was, it was powerful and so far, no man could cut him down.