Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Reborn in Blood -M- (Pagan)

Started by Zero, April 07, 2013, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

With a smile, Azrael turned to her, squeezing Valery's hand lightly. Raven had been more vehemently against Valery than he'd expected earlier when he had informed his son and High Priest of his decision, but the blatant disrespect being shown was more than he was going to tolerate. Though he didn't outwardly show any sign of being anything but perfectly happy.

The bond would indicate a cold angry simmering blow the surface.  "Don't trouble yourself with it, dear. He's just being defiant, purposely trying to annoy me. After a few days of this childishness he'll come to his senses and accept you, I'm sure." He didn't want to directly say that it was Valery's fault for his son's indiscretion, but she was the core of the problem.

paganchick

Valery could clearly feel the underlying anger that Azrael felt, and it made a chill run up her spine. She was glad that the anger wasn't directed at her, in the moment, she knew for sure she would never want to be on the receiving end of the cold anger that she felt flow through the bond.

She turned to Azrael with a soothing smile, "Would you like to dance?" She asked softly. 

Zero

A distraction was precisely what Azrael needed, something to take his mind off the brooding anger he felt at his son. Valery was, blessedly, just the distraction that he needed. Turning silvery eyes on her, a soft smile crossed his lips as she asked him to dance.

Rising, hand still lightly holding hers, he drew her gently to her feet. The music was a steady rhythm, upbeat and joyous, reflecting the jubilation that coursed through the dancers on the green below. Grinning, the God drew her down the steps, obviously planning on dancing there among the cultists, to their reverent delight.

"I apologize if you were expecting a waltz, but this is far more fun and energetic, don't you think?" the cultists were in pairs, dancing and singing and swirling round and round each other, sometimes linking arms, sometimes not. All made room for the pair of crowned beings, though.

paganchick

Valery's face lit up as she was led to the dance floor. She was happy, practically glowing. She was refusing to let Raven's actions or Azrael's annoyance at Raven's action put a damper on her mood.
"As long as it is with you I don't care what type of dancing we are doing my Lord," she spoke softly, as she batted her lashes lightly.

Zero

Azrael threw his head back and laughed as she batted her eyes at him. Amusement and adoration flowed through his heart to hers. Let Raven sulk and be unhappy with his decisions, the Incarnation had a beautiful new Bride to warm his heart and ease the loss of his beloved Tempt. If his son couldn't accept that this was just what the God needed and wanted right now, then so be it.

Grinning he looked into Valery's eyes for a moment, silver irises sparkling with delight, and then with another laugh he starting dancing in circles with his Bride, letting the music guide them.

paganchick

Valery let the music guide her body as she danced with Azrael, her body moving fluidly with the pulse of the music, her grace making her mesmerizing, almost dream like. Her blue eyes sparkled and her face beamed as she giggled and laughed feeling in those moments care free and weightless.

Zero

The Incarnation was taken-in by Valery's grace and beauty. Even in a quick, circular dance, she moved like a sleek cat stalking a mouse. She was exquisite. A predator, like him. This was always how his Bride should have been, humans had always been a mistake, he could see that now. How could he have ever thought that the rabbit could ever have satisfied the wolf?

Grinning Azrael spun Valery around, before pulling her in close to him. His fangs flashed as he leaned forward and softly sank his teeth into her lovely throat. The moment her blood touched his tongue, the God's body shuddered softly. Only a few seconds passed before he released her, a few sweet droplets of blood on his lips as he grinned deviously at her. "You are irresistible, perhaps you'll have to be more careful around than I thought..."

paganchick

Valery let her body be pulled in, melting against Azrael's. A soft gasp leaving her lips as she felt the sharp stick of his fangs, goose bumps raising along her skin. His soft lips drinking her in, she quickly found she enjoyed him feeding from her. Before she knew it, and before she wanted him to he pulled away, her eyes looking up to see the few droplets of blood still remaining on his lips. Her neck visibly healing as he spoke.

"Now why would I ever want to do that my lord?" She asked with a wicked grin.

Zero

Oh how precious she was. Azrael couldn't help but smirk at his lovely little Bride as he held her there in his arms, surrounded by dancing couples. It was so adorable that she didn't realize what she should be careful around him for!

Leaning down he put his lips next to her ear to whisper softly to her. "Because if you're not careful I will get carried away and drain you until there is nothing left to take and toss you aside like an empty sack." His voice had begun softly, but was a cruel hiss by the end.

paganchick

Valery felt a chill run up her spine. She was use to being the powerful one, she was use to being the wolf, not the sheep. She had drained so many people, lost control on so many people, would her fate end up the same. 
Still she didn't pull away, she knew he would feel her fear, the slight ping of gripping panic that made her heart flutter for a moment.
"Of course my Lord," She spoke, her voice soft, submissive, she knew she was disposable and weak compared to him.

Zero

Every little jolt of fear or panic was transmitted to Azrael through their bond and he grinned, savoring those emotions. He loved the way she spoke to him, she was such a good girl, he'd known she would be. Valery may have been a lioness, powerful and fierce, but he was the lion and it was important she remembered that.

"Your fear feels so sweet, your love is sweeter still." He raised a hand to lightly cup the side of her face as he held her close, relishing the moment. "Love me, fear me, obey me...not so much to ask of my Bride..." His eyes had closed, his voice trailing off as he lightly rested his head against her shoulder.

paganchick

Valery closed her eyes, leaning gently into his touch, his touch only making her skin tingle that much more.
"You will always have those things from me my Lord," she spoke softly, so softly that her words barely transferred from her lips to the air.

She found this new feeling she was feeling odd. Though her heart and mind were raising she felt calm, completely at peace. It was like suffocating and breathing at the same time.

Zero

Azrael's eyes remained closed as he held her there against him, feeling her, not just physically, but emotionally through the bond. The Incarnation relished the feelings passing from her to him, and in return he passed back a tenderness and affection. Whatever darkness that had crossed over him was obviously passing.

He turned his head to place a soft kiss to her neck, then her cheek, before finally claiming her lips in a soft kiss, letting her taste her own blood on his lips. The actions were almost...apologetic. Silver eyes opened as he pulled from the kiss, gazing down at her with a faint smile before voicing a soft request. "Bite me?"

paganchick

Valery basked in the tender emotions that flowed through their bond. It was nice, like warm rays from the sun on her face in the spring. She was glad when the darkness passed, or at least when it was aimed at her. She tried to be as perfect for him as she could, she knew he could kill her in a moment, she just hoped he wouldn't because he was at least fond of her.

She opened her eyes as she felt his lips on hers, the taste of her blood linger on her lips. She looked up at him, looking from his silver eyes to his lips, and from his lips to his neck.
"If you wish my Lord," She spoke, her voice soft, delicate.
She leaned forward her lips gently placing a gentle kiss on his neck before delicately sinking her fangs into his flesh.

Zero

As Valery's fangs gently pierced the skin of his neck, Azrael closed his eyes, pulling his Bride more tightly against his chest, relishing the feeling of her body pressed against his. The feel of her feeding from him caused little shivers to course through him. None of his Brides had been vampires before, so Valery was the first to taste his blood, and the god found that he enjoyed the sensation.

Not only did he derive pleasure from it, but he was sharing part of himself very intimately with Valery, something no one else could have. Also, there was power in his blood, and she would need that strength to carry his offspring.

paganchick

Valery felt her soft body melt against Azrael's body as his flesh yielded to her fangs. Goose bumps rose on her skin as his blood enters her. It was like pure power flowing through her, she was shivering herself. It felt like forever, put it would have only been a few minutes before she pulled away. She felt like she could leap mountains, she felt indestructible.

She looked up at Azrael, a smile on her face.

Zero

The minutes ticked by as Azrael let her feed from him, and when she finally pulled her fangs away from his neck, the God looked near asleep. Though his silver eyes slowly opened to look down at her with a smile.

"You look so lovely, but that smile just makes you light up, more beautiful than a sunset." He murmured softly, before pressing a gentle, chaste kiss to her lips. It took a moment for him to remember that they were in the middle of a mass of cultists, who had not paused in their dancing, though they gave them plenty of room. A wide circle of space was open around them, isolating them from those who were beneath their kind.

"Oh yes, weren't we dancing? I had forgotten." He laughed softly, "Would you like another dance? Or was there something else you had in mind?"

paganchick

Valery's smile only brightened more with Azrael's compliment.
"Thank you my lord," Valery replied, clearly enjoying the Azrael's affection.

Valery thought about his question. He had told her she had to be careful, she didn't know how to be though. She was his bride, she could cower, she couldn't fear him to the point that she couldn't show her affection or keep him pleased.

"I have a question my lord, how do you suggest me be careful, am I not to be affectionate?" She asked, her eyes casted upon the ground.

Zero

It was truly a problem without a solution. There really wasn't a way for Valery to "be careful" around Azrael without angering or upsetting him. The God was the one that would have to check himself. He'd had to be even more careful around the much more fragile human Brides he'd taken, so in comparison to them, she was relatively safe as long as she kept him pleased.

Azrael gently gripped her chin and lifted her face to look up at him. "I want you to be affectionate, my dear. What point in having a Bride if she doesn't make me feel loved? Your job is to keep me happy, so just do your job, my lovely darling. I don't think it will be too hard for you. So far you've done wonderfully."

There had been that brief moment of darkness, but honestly, it had passed so quickly! Nothing for her to fret about.

paganchick

Valery smiled softly, her hands resting gently against his chest.
"It is not hard at all my lord, I love pleasing you, showing my affection," She spoke softly, the soft smile on her face growing.

"How about another dance? Would hate to disappoint everyone here," She added softly.