Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

PVersusNP's Wants and Limits

Started by PVersusNP, April 15, 2023, 09:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PVersusNP

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
A group of adventurers working towards a goal or collecting treasure, a mentor helping out a student of theirs, or some mysterious figure luring out a character to some ruins are some of the examples of roleplays I've enjoyed.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I do not particularly enjoy damsel-in-distress rescues or other overly-cliched tropes. I like seeing strong female/enby characters taking on a challenge!

What are your favorite character types to play?
I prefer to play as mages, alchemists, and/or college-equivalent students above the age of 18

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I like pre-planning high level goals and outcomes, but I very much prefer leaving details to the actual scene for maximum flexibility.

How do you feel about group threads?
I'm willing to collaborate with up to four other people. Maybe five or six if we are confident in our schedules.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? Multiple times per day on the weekends. At least once a day during the workweek.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Let's say three to five days if I'm roleplaying with one other person. One to two days for a group roleplay.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I'm open to it, although I might want to compile all lines into a post later.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
I have not done it in a while. I'm guessing I might appreciate it in bursts during combat, but I don't know.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
I usually write one to three paragraphs or so. I try to leave enough details for someone to be able to make sense of the environment as well as my character's mental state.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I do not know.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
I do not know.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
It must be agreed upon via PM or such before the post.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I prefer to allow relationships organically. IC-rejection is 100% okay! I do not have enough experience roleplaying love-triangles to know how I'd handle them, so collaborator beware. Age differences are okay, but that doesn't mean my characters have to ICily agree to them. :)

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
Sex, nudity, and drug use are fine. I'm not terribly interested in reading SA fiction, though, but I won't prohibit it.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
Mutual consent beforehand via DM, and we're fine. :thumbsup:

What about healing? Healing is fine. However, I want my half-dragon/vampires/werewolves to remain such. Gotta learn to live with those wings, claws, and fangs.

What about characters being transformed against their will? I am totally down for having my human and elven characters transformed as long as we agree ahead of time to do so. :)

Anything else?
Descriptions and depictions of nudity are fine for me. I'm more bothered about the lack of realism in some cases than I am reading about them. :P
Characters: Zilmiel | Kalubiar