Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

LaPrincesseZoe's wants and limtis

Started by LaPrincesseZoe, July 08, 2023, 10:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPrincesseZoe

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I love to play plots that let us deep dive into character psychology

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Too combat heavy

What are your favorite character types to play?I tend towards the smart but closed off type character but am actively trying to branch out, so will try and have a diverse character spread

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? Pantser, tell me anything I need to know to ensure you get the plots you want but otherwise lets just get to it!

How do you feel about group threads? The more the merrier!

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? I try to reply quickly but am forgetful, if I haven't replied in over a day feel free to nudge, though I don't neccesarily expect daily play

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? Unless told beforehand, I would say a week. That said if a week passes and you still want to play just message me again!

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? Like on that app spesifically? Is that an app? I don't have that app

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP? This is the type of RP I'm most familiar with, and tend towards.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? I need at least a paragraph to work with, other than that I don't have much. 1st person, 3rd person, I tend to mirror whatever my partner choses.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?) So long as you don't A.) physically alter my character (i.e. permanently maiming, transformation spells, etc.) B.) Prevent me from playing under my own agency unless previously discussed (i.e. mind control) or C.) ignore the actions/consequences of my character then I'm good. Grab, pick up, or punch away!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations? Would prefer not to RP romance

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? Please no sex or grotesque violence but things like societal issues, drug use, or themes of that nature are fine.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots? I do not want my character pregnant, but do with your own character what you will.

What about healing? Unless it is central to one of my characters, go for it.

What about characters being transformed against their will? Hard no

Anything else?
Will add as things crop up