Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Goldie's Wants and Limits

Started by Goldie, August 25, 2023, 05:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Any! I am super open to all kinds of romantic and non-romantic pairings. Friends or enemies, all are welcome! I love drama though....and lifetime movie plots 😂😂😂 I also like a good battle sequence. Honestly, if it's good story telling I'm probably game.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Unable to be harmed no matter what kind of plots. Make it realistic.

What are your favorite character types to play?
Oof, they're all fun!

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
Both! There is a time and a place for each 😀 definitely a planner for big end-game kind of plots, but I don't want to plan out every detail.

How do you feel about group threads?
I'm open to them!

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I am terribly distractable in general and I've absolutely looked at something, planned to get back to it later, and then promptly forget. If you feel impatient, please nudge me! If there are circumstances beyond my control, I'll let you know. Chances are life got hectic and I forgot.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I find it very difficult to stay connected to a thread that sits for months, but I understand life happens.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
Not for me, sorry!

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
Sure!!!! I actually really like these - it's especially fun to be able to move plots along quickly and helps me to embody the character more :)

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Honestly, all of the above. Sometimes replies are just not going to be long because they're dialogue heavy between two characters (this is when post volleying is fun!). So basically, don't be upset or feel like I'm cheating you if my post isn't necessarily long - it really depends on what the scene calls for.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Be realistic! I love rping with people who aren't afraid of their characters getting a little ruffled. Also, please feel free to hit my characters (check with me first to verify it'll land in that moment, of course) but don't be afraid to take risks!

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Don't play god. No one is invincible. Let a few blows land a few times, or maybe allow a character to lose a fight every once in awhile.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Ask first! If it is a good story, I'll probably say yes. If you want to throw a surprise punch, just leave it at that "And then he punched him." or something along those lines. Let me decide if it lands. Honestly, if it's a big enough surprise (and if my character deserves it) I am way too quick to let my characters get beat up >>

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I will not play gross age differences (i.e. 15 and 45 kind of gross). If it's illegal irl, nope. Otherwise, I'm pretty open with relationships between consenting adults :)

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
Violence, drugs, no problem. I will not participate in S.A. unless you make a very strong case, but the chances are low. GoT style S.A. is a big fat nope. With that said, I have no issues with assault being a part of a plot or being a part of a backstory. Life sucks more often than not and trauma happens. I will not, however, roleplay any of it. All assaults will happen off screen 100% of the time.

Violence, drugs, cursing, etc I'm pretty ok with but if you're concerned check with me in DM or on discord.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
All are fine! If you're concerned, check with me. I will often check in with my partners to ensure we're all comfy as well.

What about healing?
Parts of my character build can't be cured unless it fits with our planning! If I want my character to be maimed, I'll let you know. Same with punching, you can have your character attempt a heal and then let me determine if it's successful.

What about characters being transformed against their will?
Not without prior approval, but there could certainly be plots where this would make sense and would be fun!

Anything else?
If you have an idea, just ask!!!!
A duck walked up to a lemonade stand.....