Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WitchSagittarius's Wants and Limits

Started by witchysagittarius, October 18, 2023, 08:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

witchysagittarius

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I love having different plots and romances that develop with other characters. Since it has been a while I'm open to any type of suggestions. Seeing my characters growth and development as they get to know other characters is so fun.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? I don't really know what I would not like to role play with.

What are your favorite character types to play? Bisexual and or Pansexual woman/man with any type of magical power or difference, such as vampire, werewolf, hunter, witch, wizard etc.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? Surprise is great, but I love to collab with others on ideas for different plot points and adventures.

How do you feel about group threads? Yes, as long as we have an idea whos turn it is to post next and stuff doesn't get out of order.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? It depends. I work overnights full time, I work in health care. There are days there is barely anything going on and others where there is madness everywhere. I would like to see myself posting more than once a week or so in the event I have a thread going. I miss the days when I would spend time thinking about the reply I would make or what the other person might do!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? Don't really have a preference. There use to be people I role played with almost on the daily, weekly or monthly. I would like to start out active if possible. But it can be difficult around my work schedule. 

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? Sure why not, seems fun. Back in the day in the midst of tumblr I was confused by the roleplaying. But I'd be down to try something new.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP? Sounds like fun depending on what's going on in the threat

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? Anything and everything. I just don't want to make the other person feel bad if they have a long post and I don't post as much.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? Unsure

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?Unsure

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Godmoding and powerplay within reason, grabbing, fighting, slapping, helping the character is fine. It makes

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
Organically is preferred. Love triangles are great as well. Or even polyamory if that is an option. Pining after a character is good. I'm pretty open to anything. IC rejection is fine.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I'm fine with all of it, only discussed with before hand with the other creator. CNC, SA and self harm is not something I would be comfortable with, maybe if discussed prior.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?) Yes, all fine.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.) Yes all these are cool ideas.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.) YES. Love everything vampires, werewolves, spells. I am a big fan of Supernatural, Merlin, Doctor Who, fantasy shows and books.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

Just wanted to get it out of the way that I am way out of practice when it comes to role playing. It has been years and it may take me a bit before getting into the swing of things.  Please be kind and have patience.