Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Magic and Moon [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

He looked up at Raen and smiled a bit before looking at the priestess and nodded back. He turned his attention back to the doe and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Vertus was at peace here and didn't want to leave. Not now. Not ever. He looked back up at Raen and nodded his head to his question, thinking of what type of life he would have here if he stayed. He even patted the grass beside him, wanting him to sit down for a spell.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen sat down beside him and looked at the deer for a moment.

It had been two weeks since it had been found injured but was still able to be saved. He wondered how long the creature would stay since it was almost better.

His gaze then went to Vertus once more.

Greenery

Vertus smiled and gently rubbed the top of her head. He looked her over and saw that there was a bruise on her back leg. Must've been from an arrow of a hunter or something.

The young man looked over at Raen with a smaller smile, then leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Thank you for bringing me here."

SilmeriaElemred

''I hope you will find peace and serenity here. A place you can perhaps even call home. Do know, you are permitted to stay and leave however you please. This is a safe and free haven not a prison. Any belongings you have will be stored if you are away for a longer period of time.'' he whispered back. He then laid back on the grass and for a brief moment closed his eyes.

Greenery

"I think I'll stay here for a while. Maybe a year." He whispered and laid back, following his lead. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The sorcerer dreamed of a life where he was happy. And that place was there in the moonelf village and...and Raen was there. It was him and Raen, hugging and- no, wait. They were just friends right? Raen probably had more connections there before he got there.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen woke Vertus about three hours later; they had one hour left until Livia would expect them. Some who had rested here were gone, others had stayed and new ones had joined. Even a family of four, resting with two young daughters in the half shade.

''Want me to show you the rest? Perhaps we have time to bathe before dinner, if not we could do so afterwards.''

Greenery

He slowly wakes up and looks over at Raen. "We can go finish the tour. I'm all rested up now." Vertus whispered before getting up and brushing off his shorts. He looked around and taking in a deep breath. "Beautiful." He whispered.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen helped him on his feet. ''This is basicly why the forest can be so cruel to those we really do not want here. I am sure there are some really crazy stories about it.''

After the garden, Vertus was shown where their small hospital was and several bath houses. ''Here there are baths. The small ones are private ones. Either for when you wish to be alone or with a maximum of two others. Make sure though you turn the sigh when you go in and when you go out that shows it is occupied. The left large one is male only. The middle is mixed, and the right only for women. The water is a contend temperature and the roofs are open. A tarp can be set up when it rains.'' he then pointed to the glass house. ''that is where we have a butterfly garden. We harvest silk from there to make most of our clothes with. And what is left now are the guest quarters regarding the commons. Further at the back, behind the family living area we have our orchards, crops and the like.''

Greenery

Vertus nodded slowly and looked at the bathhouses as Raen started to explain how the bathouses actually worked. He then turned his head to the butterfly house and smiled. He liked butterflies. "Oh nice...have you tried harvesting honey from bees?" He asked with a smile. He as enjoying this tour with Raen, blushed a bit at the time he was spending with him.

"So, shall we go eat??" He asked him.

SilmeriaElemred

''I tried when I was a boy but the bees seemed to disagree.'' he said with a chuckle.

They still had some time but figured that as long as they would not enter the kitchen Livia would forgive them.

''You must be starving I bet.'' Raen said and nodded. ''We can head to my parents' place.''

---
Once getting here he gently knocked on a wooden plate on the doorpost. All doorposts there, were instead of having a door, thick purple curtains. It was not possible to see through these, unlike those that hang at the windows.

''Come in! But NOT the kitchen!'' Livia called. ''I want it all to be a suprise!'' she said.

''That is my sister for you.'' Raen said with a chuckle. They already had been greeted by various rich scents from those who cooked at home.

Greenery

Vertus nodded his head and smiled. "Agreed." The young sorcerer followed him back to his parent's place and smiled when he heard Raen's sister telling them not to enter the kitchen. "I love that she is such a cook. I enjoy cooking as well." He looked him up and down. "So can we wait in your room...or?"

The smells were amazing which he loved, almost reminding him of his mother's cooking.

SilmeriaElemred

''We can wait on the balcony. Judging by the weather it is also where we will eat. Or my old room. Some things are still there.''  Raen replied. He lead Vertus through the hallway, gesturing for Vertus to look the same way he did so they would not gaze at the kitchen where Livia was most likely preparing food for an orphanage. But he would not mind as long as it tasted well. And most of the time Livia's cooking was fine.

Greenery

Vertus took Raen's hand and covered his eyes with the other. He didn't want to ruin the surprise. He was so grateful that both him and his sister had taken him in. Even the elders were nice to him. If only his parents were the same way as they were.

"We can wait on the balcony." He offered with his hand still over his eyes. Vertus wasn't going to put them down into Raen said that it was okay.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen without peeking himself even though he most likely usually would pretend to try, gently lead Vertus through the living room and placed him on a chair on the balcony had that view over the crop fields and the forest behind it. ''It is safe now.'' Raen said as he let go of Vertus's hand and sat down himself.

''Tell me if you are getting cold. Evening air can be trecherous.''

Greenery

He opened his eyes slowly when he was instructed to and smiled widely at the view. "This is...just wow." Vertus got up from his sent and gripped the railing of the balcony, gazing over the crops and forest that lay ahead.

Vertus then looked down, leaning over the rail some. "And that's where I'm going to stay?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He just wanted to hear Raen speak again.

SilmeriaElemred

''Nope. This is my parent's home. You will be staying in the temple at the first floor. My room is on the second. It still has a good view there though.'' Raen assured.

''Although of course if you wish to stay in a family home... I could always ask my parents if they would like to shelter you here. You will get my old room then most likely and Livia's breakfast every morning.''

''Here you go.'' Livia gave both young men a glass of murky applejuice. Her hands seemed a little sticky too from just making it. ''Big brother grew these apples. They are super tasty'' she said before quickly returning to the kitchen.

Greenery

"Ah, I see. Well tonight, c-can you visit me? Just so I can be used to sleeping alone?" Vertus asked with a raised eyebrow. He hoped that he didn't think Vertus was coming on to him, even though he was a little. What? He's a teenage boy, what did you expect?"

Soon his sister, Livia came out to give them a glass of apple juice. "Thanks a lot, Livia." He smiled as she went back into the kitchen to finish cooking. He took a sip of the drink. "This is really good." Vertus nodded his head slowly and looked over the balcony, admiring the crops. "So, Rae. What are we doing after we have this wonderful meal?" He asked curiously. "The bathhouse?"

SilmeriaElemred

''If you want. There are towels there and such. I should go as well. And of course I can visit you tonight. First nights are often... hoe to call it. Not nessesarily scary but exiting. There are vines I can use to climb up or down. Truth be told it is usually my way down regardless.'' he said with a chuckle.

Lost kids usually ended up at the orphanage here if they were unable to go home, or in a family. Lost children who had entered the forest by accident were returned the same or following day. It was not often a single person would arrive and seek shelter so most of the guest quarters were empty. It amusied him Milliana suggested the one right under his own room.

Greenery

Vertus chuckled some and had the urge to peck his cheek, but stopped quickly and went to sit back down in his seat. "Good. Plus I'll need someone to talk to and you're the only real friend I have here in the village." He explained and sat back, relaxing for a moment. The young sorcerer sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"So, um. Do you have someone in mind for when you decide to make love? I know that moonelves mate for life so that's why I'm asking.." Wait, or was it they fall in love forever. He had a hard time remembering which is correct. "Basically I'm asking if you're seeing anyone."

SilmeriaElemred

''Nope. I have not met a love just for me yet. Appearantly being a little bit rebelious and distracted easily does not go well with most here. I do not mind though when I find someone the waiting will be worth it.'' he took a sip of the applejuice as well. True, he had grown them on his own balcony but only his sister knew how to get the best and most juice out of  it. Although maybe she should be more keen on removing he seeds, he figured as he found one floating on his drink. He took it out and put it in his pocket. The chance was small but perhaps it would grow a new one.

''I am sure you will make friends soon enough. Everyone is open for conversation. What about you though. Despite your situation, did you had someone you saw?''