Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Magic and Moon [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

"The first day was good, thanks for asking. I was given my own work bench, books, and things like that. I'm actually really, really excited about working with him." Vertus took the liberty of softly scratching the top of Kera's head.

"Alright, let's go." He smiled and walked with him to his room.

SilmeriaElemred

Kera licked Vertus' hand in responds and with a wagging tail followed the two men to Raen's room.

The scent of food met them straight away and Raen let Vertus to the dining table. There was bread with herbs mixed in the dough and a very slight scent of garlic. White creamcheese with more herbs on top with diced tomatoes, onions and olives.

There were also some other fingerfood even including something that looked like diced chicken. With a closer look though it was revealed to be tofu baked in herbs to give it flavour.

Kera was in for a treat appearantly as Raen brought her a large bone with meat on it. He was still awkward with meat but he loved Kera deeply enough to exit that comfort zone. The wolf however after accepting the meat went to the balcony to eat it in silence.

Greenery

The first thing that the young sorcerer noticed was the scent. It was simply captivating, causing his mouth to water right on the spot. "Everything looks tasty, Raen!" He exclaimed with a wide smile before going over and sitting at the table. "You did all of this?" He asked, glancing around the table.

SilmeriaElemred

''That I did.'' Raen admitted with a grin. ''It is my specialy to be honest. Good any time of the year.'' He went to the kitchen and opened a cabinet. ''Do you prefer mead or fruited water.'' he asked. ''Both is fine too if you like''

Greenery

Laughing mostly to himself, Vertus answered him saying, "I'll take the fruited water." He got up from his chair to go give Raen a brief hug and a peck on the cheek. Is there anything I can help with? I don't mind, it's the least I can do."

SilmeriaElemred

''Not to worry. It is just pouring the drink I had not done yet.'' Raen assured. He took two glasses and  from a glass jug with oranges and mint he filled the two glasses before bringing them to the table.

''There we go.'' he said as he moved Vertus' chair a little and gestured for his lover to sit.

Greenery

Vertus took his seat back in his chair. "Thank you again for this." He started to put the bread, tofu, and a bit of the finger food, taking a waif of his plate before he started eating. "This is really good, Raen!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Glad to hear.'' Raen replied. ''I may not be as good as my sister regarding variety but  I'm alright with that. I am happy to see you enjoy it.''

Raen took a piece of bread and ate that first. ''Any plans for tonight?'' he asked. WIth his sister at the party they would be alone after all. And somehow the words Lunaria told them never managed to leave his mind either.

Greenery

He continued eat, first taking a bite out of the bread and then out of the tofu chicken. That was surprisingly well cooked and even tasted like real chicken. However, his eating slowed down when he was asked if he had any plans tonight. "Not that I know of..." A smile came across his face. "Why? Do you?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Not exactly, unless you'd like to join me for a bath, or some tea or stargazing.'' Raen replied. ''Of course I am into other ideas as well. Is there anything here you'd like to do.''

Greenery

Vertus thought for a moment. "Actually, I think that I would like to stay in with you and just..." He looked down at his lap. "Show how much I care."

SilmeriaElemred

''Sounds all fine to me.'' Raen assured. ''I have an idea. You will see after dinner.'' he assured. Calmly he ate his food and drank the water he had poured for himself. He took the can from the kitchen when his was empty and refilled it before asking Vertus if he wanted his glass full again too.

Greenery

Now he was curious as to what Raen had in mind, but he decided that he wanted it to be a surprise. "Alright then." He answered, finishing off his bread before going for another piece. Vertus agreed for Raen to refill his glass. "Thank you!"

SilmeriaElemred

''Any time.'' Raen replied as he went to Vertus' side of the table and gave him an innocent peck on the cheek after refilling the man's glass.

When dinner was over Raen started to clean up the table although left the glasses and the jug of water. The direwolf had decided to take her meal on the solid ground and shared it at the edge of the forest with another of her kin.

Raen then took some pillows and blankets, laying them on the balcony after cleaning up Kira's mess. It was not much but it was a waste for the sheets to be covered in blood. It was not exactly clear at first what his intentions are though, getting a low stool beside the blankets on the ground on which he placed the jug and glasses. The pillows were lined up so they could sit straight up, the blankets to sit on to provide softness and a bit of warmth.

Raen sat down first and spreaded his legs a bit so Vertus could sit down between them against him.

Greenery

Vertus walked over to where his lover had been doing. The balcony looked comfortable and made him smile. He then sat down in between Raen's legs and rested the back of his head on shoulder. Stretching out his hand, Vertus made honeysuckle vines grow on the railing of the balcony. "There. That's perfect."

SilmeriaElemred

''Indeed it is.'' Raen said and when Vertus was done with making the honeysuckle grow he gently took his lovers hand in his own and let the fingers entwine. Letting the hands rest on Vertus's chest.

The evening air was cool but not to cold. If it would get cold they could always cover themselves with one of the blankets. The moon shone calmly with the stars and Raen could not help but smile. ''This... feels good...'' he said softly.

Greenery

Vertus looked up at Raen before nodding his head and looking back over the evening sky. "I agree. It's very nice especially since I'm here with you." He whispered, looking over his shoulder again to give him a kiss on his chin. "What else do you have planned for tonight?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Planned huh...'' Raen replied and exhaled calmly. ''Not sure. The night is yours and we will be alone. So if there is anything specific you would like to do just let me know.'' he gently squeezed Vertus' hand.

Greenery

Vertus started to chew on his bottom lip before looking down at their hands intertwined. "I would like...I would like for tonight to be that night, okay?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Ok.'' Raen replied softly. Gently placing a kiss on Vertus' cheek. He would not deny he was a bit nervous though but still. It surely was not to everyone Lunaria would make such an exception to regarding Unity. He figured though she did it more for Vertus' sake and he was alright with it. As much as he cared and loved the man with him, he knew too how restraining it could be no matter the pure thought behind it.