Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Magic and Moon [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Vertus smiled and gave his hand a peck before fully relaxing in his embrace. This would be his first time actually having full on love making and he didn't know how he should feel about it. Was their steps he should take prior to this? Should he court him in some way? All of these questions and thoughts were going through his head. "Raen? Are you enjoying yourself?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I am. I have enjoyed every moment I have spent with you. And I will continue to do so.'' Raen replied. He took Vertus' other hand and brought it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss on top of it.

Greenery

Vertus smiled and snuggled more against Raen's chest, biting his lip in thought. After a while, he spoke again. "So are we going to do it here or in my room?"

SilmeriaElemred

''What do you prefer'' Raen asked. He would not mind where. As long as they both were comfortable. ''I do not mind here. If you prefer your room then it is fine too.'' both beds were the same size and nobody would hear them anyway unless someone purposely would attempt breaking through the magic woven into the building. But moonelves always had the decency to not do such things.

Greenery

He thought for a second before saying, "Maybe here would be good. It'll be my first time staying over at your place so it'll be something different."

SilmeriaElemred

''Alright.'' Raen replied as he gave Vertus' hands an assuring squeeze. He then allowed his head to lean closer to Vertus' neck and started to give soft long tender kisses.

Greenery

He tilted his head to the side as Raen started to pepper his neck with gentle kisses. There was no denying that Vertus was enjoying himself and his lover most likely knew that.

SilmeriaElemred

Slowly the kisses started to transform into suckles. Raen did not held them long and maybe he could've done then a little longer. But he did not cover the area quickly. Taking his time to eventually move from Vertus' neck towards his ear.

Greenery

Vertus started to let out a whimper when the kisses turned into suckling. He liked the way this felt and it made him laugh a bit. "Raen..." He whispered, slowly closing his eyes.

SilmeriaElemred

''I love these noises from you...'' Raen whispered in Vertus' ear before giving it a gentle nimmble. After another squeeze of his hands, Raen slowly started to unbotton the robes so he could feel Vertus' skin.

Greenery

Vertus whimpered louder when he felt Raen on his ear. He let him button his robes; his heart was beating faster with each time he felt Raen against his bare skin. "You make me feel things, Raen."

SilmeriaElemred

''What things is it I make you feel?'' Raen asked huskily in Vertus' ear. Most buttons if his lovers tunic were open and Raen could feel the warm flesh. The muscles beneath the skin.

He tasted Vertis' neck again by letting his tongue run over it followed by more kises. First kn the skin but eventually gently tilted Vertis' head so their lips could meet.

Greenery

Vertus turned to panting to keep from actually shouting. "T-things. Good things, Raen." He answered, trying to keep his composure. His lips connected with his, adding a bit of tongue in there for good measure.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen met Vertus' tongie with his own. His breath trembled slightly accompanied with moans. Eventually he shifted though so he could turn Vertumnus more towards him. Removing his lover's tunic so he could feel the warm skin and the muscles that lay beneath. His nails gently scratching Vertus' back.

Tags: