Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crystal Quest!

Started by Eckhart_Von_Musel, March 10, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

(I was going to make an open thread, but I have like five of them already and nobody ever asks to join anyway)

So! I have this character, Tsijiari. He's the chosen one (he thinks), and he's on a quest to find 16 plot devices. I really want to write him, but he needs a more focused plot than normal. He's in the Kishahn Jungle right now, but I could probably find a reason to have him in Essyrn if that's easier.

I was thinking maybe a dungeon crawl to get one of the crystals he needs could be fun? Or maybe he meets somebody who has one of them already and he needs to get it from them? If anybody was interested in this, or had more ideas for the character, shoot me a PM!

Kirila_

Note: Read my character linked in my signature before you read this or else you'll be confused.
Maybe my character has a macguffin that your character wants, and it's a demonic heirloom.

Pandora

Hello ^^ It seems pretty interesting. Perhaps Tsijiari can find one of these items in our caravan? We hoard quite a lot of stuff, they might find one of them ^^

Tags: