Finally got around to doing some sketches in Photoshop :3

>.> I haven't drawn in ages, but here you go :3

BEHOLD THE POWER OF VISUAL SPICE!

XD

:3 Enjoy~

More samples linked below!

MY CHARACTERS

Calent Images
CALENT glares at MAGES and evil PIRATES!
Calent side view

Zarrah Images
Face Sketch
Color Quick Sketch
Zarrah- grey scale sketch

Killian Images
Color Sketch
Sketchy-sketch

Ellarrah Images
Ellarrah Sketchy sketch

Miersck Images
Sketchy Sketch of the moth fae!

Eve
Color Sketch

Feni'tat
Feni's face! -a sketch-a sketch!

Victoria
Miss Armani Sketch

Valia
A sketch of a 'pretty, pretty princess'

GROUP PICS/ SOTE SCENES
Killian and Anwen (fishy business!) sketchy sketch
Zarrah + Castor (Oasis Scene- LOL)
Ellarrah and Jazzy (playing darts!)
Victoria defends her hat against Urich!
Man Vs. Turkey in the most epic battle of manliness! (Zavimaat v. Lou)

More to come!

*~the spicy~*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Worst drawings I've ever seen. My unborn demon babies can draw better.  :P

P.S. - I hate your face. D:<

visualspice

Posh!

Don't be getting your jelly-fishes all up in here- Mmmm hmmm! *wags finger*

Those jelly rolls are outta style maaaaaaaaaaaaan

XD

Just wait until I draw Zav and Eve again, lol

but I have to get a muse first...
THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!

YOU'LL ALLLLLLLLLL BEEEEEEE SOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
*echo echo echo*
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zane

Very Nice Vspice. I like you style, reminds me of an old manga I read I long time ago....what was it's name again....

* Zane goes off to reminisce about his past....

PS. you take requests?

Heartfrost

I love the 'Fishy' Picture xD

Killian looks so startled and embarrassed while Anwen looks mostly confused and apologetic. It is Lovely expressions <3

and yes, Ellarrah does indeed have ...

great ...

... assets ...

Yes, I Believe 'assets' is a good Word. Yes, I decide this. ehrum.

I like how her hair curls around the Picture and her full lips. Her chin seems to be a Little misplaced, but the Picture as a whole really gives me the image of a lady, Confident in her sexuality and abilities.

and as Zane said ... Do you take Commissions? xD

visualspice

>.> If I wasn't lazy, I'd take requests lol!

Not saying I won't EVAR, but yeah XD
D: I don't like making promises on things I might be lazy about X3

but if you poked me enough I'd probably consider...

I haven't taken requests in years cause of how insanely busy my life has been BUT NOW THAT I'M UNEMPLOYED... *drools on self with happiness for not being at THE EVIL JOB anymore* 

OR one way to trick me into artwork is to RP WITH ME , loool, cause then I get a muse to want to draw the silly scenarios I force upon our characters <3

and yeah I agree with the Ellarrah comment- it was probably due to the fact I had to make sure her boobs looked boob like (haha- why not blame it on her boobs!? They've already created more than a pickle! clearly it's not the artists fault her chin wasn't her best asset! lol)

and I'm so rusty at drawing *sobs in a corner*
any of the recent artwork I've been doing (which isn't much) has been these like EPIC DIGITAL PAINTINGS that are HYPER REALISTIC and taking me YEARS to do *sobs again int he corner* trying to make pretty artwork for my novel's website when it goes live >.>

Winters-Feather

oh wow  you're good lol  though boobs are only pushed up like that if there's a corset or the like...

they're just magic, are they? xD

visualspice

Boobs, boobs, everywhere!

Ellarrah's are full of magic <3 lol

But "Jazzy" should know this, ah ha ha!

Winters-Feather

If you don't mind my crudeness, miss, he prides himself in this knowledge.

visualspice

<3 I'm tempted to draw a picture of Jazzy and Ell playing darts *snickers*  the pose in my mind for Jazzy is PRICELESS

Winters-Feather

Kesra

EVERYONE

That is what Anwen looks like. Yes. Official art. It's fabulous. I love it.

visualspice

I updated the list with one of Jazzy and Ell playing darts *snickers*

I also shouldn't be drawing silly things at like 3:30 int he morning! Now I'm giddy and laughing as to HOW it's even possible Jazz could hit that! loooooool.

And thanks all for the kindly comments :D more to come

-the spicy

visualspice

Added images for Calent/ Zarrah *points* See original message XD
(sample below)

MORE TO COME (maybe..)

visualspice

More updates! Added a sketch of Feni and the 'oasis' scene image from Zarrah's and Castor's thread: Lady of the Desert.  *snickers*

SEE ORIGINAL POST FOR LINKS :D
(these images are kinda too big to post directly ot the forum) ;_;

Looshi

I love your drawings D8 So pretty.

And the Oasis one. Omg. The expression on Zarrah's face.

visualspice

Added a sketch of Victoria 8D
*points up to original posting for link*

Might add more later~

visualspice

Also, added a link of a fun sketch I found on my computer I did of Valia~
(also updated links in the original post!)

I need to post more for her.. she's too hilarious and awful X3

visualspice

New drawing up!

and hopefully more to come >.>

Links also updated on original post for all images of SOTE characters sketched by me~

- the spice

Tags: