Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Dekka'-dence and Excess (M)

Started by visualspice, February 01, 2014, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"A fucking game," he told her, dark eyes sparkling. "And I fully aim to cheat life and get everything I fucking want." And his eyes never once left hers, so she understood exactly what he meant.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

A twinkle appeared in her eye at his statement.  She should have known he would say something like that...

...And she couldn't even pretend to be upset by it.

"Then, I guess we're both on the same page," she murmured with a more genuine smile case in his direction.  As dangerous and stupid as it was...

visualspice

And after such a moment and revelation, he quirked a brow, released a sigh and said coolly, "So.. do we start fucking now, or later?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"You'll have to work for it."  She wore a smirk as she stepped over to the discarded box and pile of letters.  Fishing them out, she shut the box and returned it to its hiding place, then turned to offer Dekka the letters.

"These have caused enough damage.  Get rid of them."

Once he had taken them, it was with the confidence of a queen that she strode away from him.  Her robe fell away, fluttering to the ground in her wake as she settled down onto the bed, stomach down, with her chin resting on her hands to watch.

visualspice

She didn't have to tell him twice. The letters were as good as gone, tossed carelessly out the window before he flicked the buckle on his trousers open and threw off his belt. His clothing haphazardly torn away, was discarded in his wake, and soon he was approaching the bed, a wide grin on his lips and a raging hard on pointed her way.
"You read for a fuck?"

Ivory

Kathryn half sat-up with a gasp.  "Dekka!  That wasn't what I meant!"

Although, he of course knew that.

And she knew he knew that.

Damn him for always wanting to get under her skin!

"You go out there and find those right now!"

Although, for some reason, she didn't seem as upset as she should have...

visualspice

Dekka cocked a brow.
"Like this?" his cock throbbed eagerly as he crawled onto the bed, the action causing it to wag beneath him.
"Some how I doubt that's what you really want," he purred, and moved to craw overtop of her, dominating her in his shadow as his green eyes gave her a hungry leer.

Ivory

If Kathryn didn't know better, she'd assume he had some other magicks in addition to fire -- like weakening her resolve, for example, and creating that other kind of fire in her belly...

She leaned back, thighs parting in invitation and breasts rising with each anticipatory breath.

"Why don't you show me what you think I want, and I'll let you know if you're right," she answered with a smirk.

visualspice

Dekka's eyes sparkled at the request, and peering down between her legs, he smiled at all that she had to offer. Brushing red hair from his face, he wasted no time lowering himself between her legs and gripping onto her thighs as he hefted her closer to him and buried his mouth against her sex, lapping at it's outter folds and twisting his tongue along it before leaning forward and sucking and nibbling at her clit.

When he'd feel her begin to writhe, he'd hold onto her more fierce, before working his tongue to a steady across her sex, then slowly ever so slowly, dragging it hotly across it as he breathed.

Ivory

Kathryn flung her head back and lifted her hips up towards him as a moan left her parted lips.

Letters?  What letters?

"Oh, God, Dekka," she panted, wanting, desperately, for him to do more, to go inside, to suck, to do...anything...to satisfy the itch he was building inside her.  Her fists clutched at the comforter as the world melted away.  It was such delicious torture...  Her hips tried to escape his grasp, wanting to follow that wicked tongue, demanding attention...

visualspice

Aggressively he pulled her near, when at last he finally sunk his tongue deep inside her, letting it feel around and taste the sweet tang of her body and lap and gorge on her sex.  She tasted heavenly, and if there was truly an ambrosia, the God's drink, then he was tasting it now as he shoved his tongue deeper into her and wriggling it all around, finding the places that itched the most and then burying that tongue even deeper than before as he hugged his face close to her body and barely paused to even breath.

Ivory

Kathryn responded favorably to his attentions -- back arched slightly, legs spread wide, lips parted to moan and gasp out encouragement as his tongue discovered and rediscovered all of the best places.  And, soon, wiggling and writhing was not enough; her hips back to move, up and down, as though his tongue were a different organ altogether.  Her body produced honey for him, enough so that it seemed it could fill a pot.

"There," she whimpered as his tongue brushed against a particularly sensitive place, causing her to almost shout the word.  "Oh, yes....  Fuck me, Dekka.  Yes!"

visualspice

He used his tongue to take her to a whole new level of ecstasy, and when she was shouting his name to every God, he pulled his tongue out of her and swallowed down her taste while pushing himself over top of her possessively and beginning to fuck her soft sweet sex wildly. There was no need to hold back as the headboard of her bed began to smack heavily into the wall.

ANd at such screams and commotions, Vesrik, who had been doing his rounds down the hall, paused to catch wind of it, and hesitantly, remained near the door.

Ivory

Dekka could have done anything he liked to her in that moment, and she would have accepted it all with mindless willingness -- as long as he kept making her feel like this.  She was soaked by the time he slid into her, so much so that he was fucking her deeply in no time.  And she clung to him as her body clenched his member possessively as an orgasm claimed her...but, already, she was falling into another as her body met his and her lips pressed against shoulder, throat, lips -- anything.

And, yet, it did not keep her encouragement from spilling out into the room, begging him to keep going, to go deeper and harder...

visualspice

Vesrik heard it all and felt a pain inside his pants and frowned to realize, he could never have her- or any other woman, not really. Not after what the mad had done. But even still, he was bitter over so many things and to listen to the Grand Duchess to so openly sing of her sin while her husband was away....

He just needed a name- to hear her cry out for the man who was her lover. Was it the famed King of Thieves? A smile twitched upon his greasy lips. He so ever hoped it was.

By then it sounded as if Dekka was nearly breaking the head board of the bed as he twisted Kathryn over and was fucking her like an animal, moving into her deep as he lifted up one leg and slammed into her hard, his balls slapping against her each time he reached in deep.

"Scream my name, Kathryn. Let me know to whom the Gods you cry for," he growled, and continued to pump into her, possessively, heatedly, fast.

Ivory

It took her a moment to get it out -- he was hammering into her so hard and fast, that it was all she could do to hold on for dear life.  Eventually, however, her stuttering -- punctuated by moans, half-spoken words and garbled blasphemies -- formed a word.  "Oh, Dekka!"  And as she came again, once that word had fallen from her lips, it came again and again as she pushed her hips back against his needfully: "Dekka, yes!  Dekka, Dekka, Dekka!"

All caution was gone, swept away by a desire that had only built in their years apart...one that Calent, in spite of his prowess and endurance, could never hope to fulfill.

visualspice

One Dekka was all he needed as a sinister grin curled across his lips. And he kept close to that door now. It seemed the show had only just begun. And as he listened to the grunts and cries of pleasure, jealousy flooded him like a poison. Yes, he could use this against her-but how? Would her husband even believe him if he told him so? No.... he needed to find something else that could tie her unfaithfulness to the elusive King of Thieves.

So biding his time, he simply listened to their little romp of pleasure, even as it went on for hours. Their names cried out, eventually, tehy were tied in knots upon the floor and he was taking her again like an animal, bucking with need and grabbing her by the air, pulling it much like a rein as he leaned back and into her, hips thrusting forward as he slammed into her without mercy and full of years of need.

Ivory

At some point, Kathryn's voice had gone a bit hoarse...and her limbs were beginning to feel like jello.  None of this lessened her enthusiasm, of course; she simply responded to him with all the more fervor.  She had lost count of how many times she had come or how long they had been at it; for all she knew, the sun could have risen or the palace could have fallen apart around them...

But, oh, it was so sweet...and Calent was not the sort to be rough or rude in the bedroom, for fear of hurting his wife...but Dekka, on the other hand, took as much as he gave, and that was intoxicating for her.

visualspice

It was through a long, groaning, whimpering breath of mercy that he came, body clinging to her so fierce that as his hot seed spilled deep within her, he shivered.
He immediately rolled off of her, laying on his back, sprawled out upon the floor as he panted and smiled up at the ceiling as he laughed.

"I do believe, Grand Duchess Kathryn, that the entire palace might have heard that one."

Ivory

That should have alarmed her -- it really should have.  But, then, it also should have stopped her from screaming like a harlot throughout their little misadventure.

Instead, passively, she blinked at him, then laughed softly as she rolled over to snuggle up to his side.  "I don't even care right now, to be honest.  I just want to sleep.  For the next hundred years."

And if sleeping on the floor meant she didn't have to get up, that was fine by her.